• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can access Miiverse on PS Vita but not on 3DS

test_account

XP-39C²
Anyone know why the 3DS browser doesnt support Miiverse yet? Is it because of lack of support of some plugins? I think both the 3DS and Vita uses Netfront as browser at least.

Anyone know why the 3DS browser doesnt support Miiverse yet? Is it because of lack of support of some plugins? I think both the 3DS and Vita uses Netfront as browser at least.

They probably specifically blocked the 3DS browser from accessing the website. It happens on iOS devices all the time.

Skyzard

Banned
Guacamelee, Guilty Gear, Thomas was Alone, Dragon Fantasy Book

luftrauser is next for me, simple indie game but man I love precision gaming, dunno why, but so much, 3DS just doesn't really have it outside of the odd title (which is fair enough, don't really want to base your game about precision if your main audience is kids) but my Vita is filled with them, loads of different genres.

CDX

(Image courtesy of Destructoid commenter Techa)

I thought the image was from a GAFfer last night, from the other thread.

Not quite that, but this made me crack up.

eHIEfWA.jpg

GAF - Internet - GAF

or maybe that's where Noi got the image from in the first place?

Amakusa

Miiverse??

*checks google*

wait.. you telling me a vita can access a nintendo wii chat program, while 3DS's can't...

LOL!

Especially when most of us were speculating that Animal Crossing would bring Miiverse integration. What a joke.

Nintendo delivering anything in a timely fashion? Nope. Remember when the "May" eShop update became 30th May?

The 3DS can't do it very well. Its going to take time and even then will be a big disappointment.

Who says? I see zero reason why a simple app would be so hard to implement. Unless Nintendo have said "It's hard lol", I call bullshit. All I've heard is Iwata claim how awesome it would be. And I agree.

You know, of all that is wrong right now with Nintendo, 'showing fealty to the 3DS' really isn't one of their problems currently, methinks.

It was a semi-joke... I do think it should have been their main priority though.

Noi

I thought the image was from a GAFfer last night, from the other thread.

GAF - Internet - GAF

or maybe that's where Noi got the image from in the first place?

I nabbed it from twitter. If it came from destructoid, I wouldn't know!

Vita and WiiU owners arguing about who has it worse....yay....despite the fact that bpth systems combined have a collective total of like 5 games releasing in the next 40 days.

Top Bottom