• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can only choose two sandwich ingredients for the rest of your life

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Which two do you choose? They can be combined or separated into different sandwiches if you want.

I would choose peanut butter and Nutella. Both endlessly delicious, can go together in a sandwich, or I can alternate them every other day like I do now

iconmaster

Banned
I guess we’re skipping the whole sandwich debate and assuming typical lunch sandwiches here.

Salami and provolone. I don’t get tired of that combination, and I don’t need anything else on it.

Biff

Cheez whiz
Solid gold bar

I can sell the gold bars for money
And if I get hungry in between eat the whiz

I thought the game was infinite free toppings
I played myself
Now I'm stuck buying full price gold bars and overpriced whiz fk

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Duellist

Corned beef, sauerkraut with mustard on rye = Goat

Edit I consider mustard a seasoning, fight me lol

Last edited:

Cato

Banned
Which two do you choose? They can be combined or separated into different sandwiches if you want.

I would choose peanut butter and Nutella. Both endlessly delicious, can go together in a sandwich, or I can alternate them every other day like I do now

Not Peanut Butter. You never know what goes on with the jar when you are not watching.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
If we can toast it, maybe bacon and tomato. If not, turkey and cheese, although it's not much of a sandwich to me without greens.

Liljagare

Tuna belly and lemon mayo.

Alternating with onion + garlic, or thyme + oregano, or chili flakes + basilica, as seasonings since it was freebies. :p

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
probably going to go with ham and cheese.
  • Ham Sandwich
  • Ham & Cheese Sandwich
  • Grilled Cheese
Everything you need, really.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Margarine and vegemite.
Lebanese bread.
Toasted or fresh.

I was going to say Tuna mayo and sweetcorn, but I couldn't give up dipping strong cheddar cheese sandwiches into literally any boiling hot soup. It's fucking delicious.

Top Bottom