• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can only choose two sandwich ingredients for the rest of your life

Fbh

Some sort of cheese I can melt, and Avocado
It's not a stupid millennial thing, we produce a lot of avocado in Chile and have been eating it for generations.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Turkey. Hummus.

Flavorful and filling. Kind of cheat as there are different types of hummus with different things in it so I could work in more variety through that loophole.

As is, my work day sandwiches I just mix up type of bread, type of meat and type of hummus/mustard. I used to do lettuce and tomato too, but got tired of the hassle and having that stuff go bad before I used it all. Plus I'm a boring eater and fine with just a pretty basic sandwich, apple and banana lunch work days.

Turkey. Hummus.

Flavorful and filling. Kind of cheat as there are different types of hummus with different things in it so I could work in more variety through that loophole.

As is, my work day sandwiches I just mix up type of bread, type of meat and type of hummus/mustard. I used to do lettuce and tomato too, but got tired of the hassle and having that stuff go bad before I used it all. Plus I'm a boring eater and fine with just a pretty basic sandwich, apple and banana lunch work days.

Hummus has become almost my favorite food. I incorporate it someway into almost every meal. Started a few months ago.

Top Bottom