• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

Ziffles

Vic Viper: "We must destroy the evil Life Force!"
Lord British: "You mean Salamander. 'We must destroy the evil Salamander.'"
Vic Viper: "Don't correct me, Bill."

"Together we will fight, together we are one, together we are the Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha team!"

- Nick Ramos

ekim

"Lois, you seen that trailer from The Last Guardian? It's totally about me and that huge cock I'm fighting with everytime... you know.... that scene that took like forever and never finishes"

--Peter Griffin-Like (E3 2009)

griffin7ffac.jpg

Blobbers

"This isn't a charity. If you want some souls, speak to the scholar dude over yonder."
"Can I have some Dark Souls Too: Scholar of the First Sin?"

wii_HD

Neo Member
"Ladies and Gentlemen this is...... Bubble Bobble 2"
Bubble Bobble II Taito F3

"X-Men"
Intro X-Men Konami arcade pcb.

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"
Intro Konami TMNT arcade pcb.

"The Simpsons"
Intro Konami Simpsons arcade pcb

Bennicus

"Ladies and Gentlemen this is...... Bubble Bobble 2"
Bubble Bobble II Taito F3

"X-Men"
Intro X-Men Konami arcade pcb.

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"
Intro Konami TMNT arcade pcb.

"The Simpsons"
Intro Konami Simpsons arcade pcb

I get the feeling some people aren't even trying any more.

*Splinter

Skux

"Isaac, I miss you so much. I wish you weren't a galaxy away. There's so much dead space between us." - Nicole Brennan

"Why is the Master Chief wearing a cloak in the desert? He already has a sealed exosuit."
"If you think that's weird, you should ask what we wears that halo for."

"You know Carl, we really are Peter Jackon's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie." - Ann Darrow

Skux

"They created an incredible, super-hard alloy. It was a vital component of a new firearm to be used by the nationalist army.

It really was a metal gear, solid, for guns of the patriots."

-----

"It was great seeing you at that tropical resort. You looked so cool in your leisure suit, Larry."

Skux

"He's so strict with himself these days. No drinking, no smoking, always going to bed early. That new program he's started dictates his life really harshly."
"Yeah I know, he used to party all night but now it's like he's a Buddhist monk or something. That program needs some more flavour, some excitement. He could really use a sass in his creed."

Mom walks into the kitchen and sees that her son left the carton of an ex-boxer/actor's brand fruit drink on the counter again:

"What did I tell you about leaving the Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!"

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Mom walks into the kitchen and sees that her son left the carton of an ex-boxer/actor's brand fruit drink on the counter again:

"What did I tell you about leaving the Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!"

Lol.

"Hey, watch out. There's an animal crossing the road."

- Villager, Animal Crossing

iuuk

OP was thinking "hey, I should post this funny thing I found from Gamefaqs/Reddit/4chan to NeoGAF"
I'm pretty sure OP thought it was a legitimate quote and tried to backpaddle when people were laughing at him. That's how it read when he started the topic (I believe someone said that LoU 'quote' in a different topic at the time).
No one explains the entire point of their topic in an edit like that, the topic reads completely different before the edit.

Top Bottom