• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

Ploid 3.0

You know, Elena, we really are The Last of Us.

21936057571_fd71efc337_o.png

Ok this almost got me, well it did but I caught it. Fake :(

Oh this is remaster? Niiiice! Sorry I doubted. Go Ellie logo!

HF2014

My father was saying this to me yesterday

- You know son, there is a hurricane coming and it look like El Nino

Kuni really think i would beleive that??

I tried...

I had no idea I could fall in love with a post.

I came back to revisit this post I made a few months ago. Never saw all the positive responses. Makes me feel really good, guys :) Thanks! The Brutal Legend of this inFAMOUS thread continues! Reminds me that Life is Strange indeed. If GAF threads could talk, this one would scream "I Am Alive!". It's like I told my sister Alice: Madness Returns! I'm happy, this thread is a Portal to something Out of This World. I just hope this second post hasn't Dishonored it's memory. By now it's a Far Cry from what we all anticipated; makes me want to Get Up and Dance! We should ALL Just Dance to celebrate our temporary victory! Why? Just Cause, that's why! A thick Haze of victory is present, but the thread is akin to a Kingdom Under Fire, too. We need to keep the mods in their Lair; they think we're a bunch of Hustle Kings. To them, we're just PREY. Who will be The Last Guardian of our beloved thread, who can brave the Streets of Rage, who can look into the Mirror's Edge and become the King of Fighters to wage Mortal Kombat against the ModNation? Are there No More Heroes? We can't stop now, we're Bound by Flame and I feel The Darkness gathering.....our fates are Entwined. It'll happen sooner rather than later; it's a legit Time Crisis and the mods are readying a Counter Strike. I know the ebb and flOw of posts here is sporadic, which means a lot of Dead Space and But who knows? Maybe it's just stuck in Limbo Just be careful.....there's always one, The Wolf Among Us, a Thief willing to betray us and leave us Alone in the Dark. That's why I've returned, to weave an Eternal Sonata of hope and rally you all for this, our Final Fantasy, that we may take on the Persona of a Shining Force for the Homefront! No one will be Left 4 Dead on this Lost Odyssey! Not only is this thread important, it's Sacred 2. I don't know how we break this Stranglehold, but I know this: it'll be a real Screamride.

SystemUser

You know Ellie we really are The Last of Us (TM) Remastered only for the PlayStation(R)4 video game console where the players are.

napata

So is this thread where this saying came from? I've heard it thrown around a lot the last year or so.

Nah it's older than this thread. Pretty sure it originated from /v/.

The OP actually spoke the truth when he said he copied this game from another place.

Everytime I think I've forgotten the cringe-worthy title of this thread, there seems someone who bumps it. Jesus christ, people.

JK. Sorta. It was cringe-worthy to me until I got the hang of what the thread was about :D

Nuke Soda

Apparently Resident Evil turned 20 today so:

You are all mad, you Resident Evil 6.

The Evil is Resident in this mansion.

0 fucks were given on that train filled with Evil Resident/s.

You know what they say: "4 Resident Evil's a day will make for a pretty awesome day.".

Jill, you are the 3rd Evil Resident in this Nemesis house.

Resident Evil 5 is so boring I can't think of anything to say about it. -Quote from the back of the box.

Claire, Leon, you 2 are Evil Resident.....

PreFire

"You know, Batman, some would say you belong in Arkham Asylum with the rest of those criminal nut jobs, but the city needs you. Now hold that rock steady, all knight if you have to."

Or something like that

Top Bottom