• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your favorite "Knight" character

since artorias was already taken my second man.
latest

Ostrava of Boletaria AKA
Ariona Allant

He has such a great design and is an interesting character.

Black Iron Tarkus from Dark Souls always seemed like a cool guy to me =P

Design-wise though I'd have to say stuff like FFXII (judges) and KHBBS (keyblade armors).

CDX

Pretty close between either Rocket Knight or Shovel Knight

Probably Rocket Knight though I think his name actually Sparkster

Hilde from Soul Calibur

Yup, love her look, weapon, and armor. Best looking character in SC design wise and just as a "pretty character." Best part is her face is covered by a helmet, when it gets broken off... i'd imagine most Hilde players are not exactly torn up about it lol.

BPBiorr

lanselot Hamilton - Tactics Ogre
latest

Sure going down the 100+ floor
Palace of the Dead
twice to recruit him is a hassle and he's not even that good of a unit but that doesn't matter when you have kickass design and personality to match.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Excellent choice. I'm going with the ballerest of all knights...

Dragon Knight Futch, also from Suikoden III.

Futch.jpg
Watching him grow up from Suiko I-III was really cool.

Chris would probably be my second choice, after Titania. For male knights, I guess it'd be...

pesmerga01.gif

Pesmerga, from the same series. His name suits him well for being obsessed with chasing Yuber. His character design just screams "cool". I also like how he has the dark knight motif going on, clad entirely in black with his face obscured, yet is a hero, not a villain.

Dark Jedi =/= Sith

Sith are technically extinct.
Umm his lightsaber is red, he can't be a Jedi. Plus he's a bad guy, Jedis are good guys like Mace Windu and Qwi Gon Jin, and they use blue, green, and purple lightsabers. They're also not called Darth, "Darth" = Sith.

Plus while we don't know much about the new bad guy, he's certainly a Sith because of his lightsaber. He's not "extinct".

From Kingdom Hearts:

ol7MwPw.png

Love the design! Well, he's not a real knight but whatever.

And the Lingering Will / Terra from Kingdom Hearts (when he had a cape, lol)

latest

Not even the best knight in the series:
s5ZxBbO.jpg

Can't top Goofy. Total bro and he hates weapons and thus only uses a shield as one :).

Other favourites include Frog from Chrono Trigger, Steiner from Final Fantasy IX and Arthas from Warcraft 3.

CantTrickMe

Neo Member
Darth Vader is anything but a Jedi Knight.
Sith Knight? Do Siths even get 'knighted'?

From http://www.starwars.com/databank/darth-vader

"Once a heroic Jedi Knight, Darth Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force, became a Sith Lord, and led the Empire's eradication of the Jedi Order. He remained in service of the Emperor -- the evil Darth Sidious -- for decades, enforcing his Master's will and seeking to crush the fledgling Rebel Alliance."

How about them apples?

Top Bottom