• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Grand Theft Auto VI Wishlist

I think mid 90d Boston would be pretty cool in terms of a setting.

I'd like more of an RPG flair like in San Andreas.

Another thing I really miss are clearly defined areas. San Andreas was so good about each city having an identity where you could see a screenshot of one of them and immediately know which one it is.

Don't go back to a single protagonist. Have at least 1 female too. Maybe 2 or all 3.

More interior spaces.

GTA Online 2 needs to be built by competent people. It has/had some serious flaws like the lobby system.

Better gunplay. Like TLoU or something I have no idea I'm just tired of average to below average gunplay.

Co Op. Let a friend drop in as an accomplice.

I'd like vice city, florida keys & caribbean islands in a game.

an obviously drug infested GTA game.

oh, I'd like a psycho older lesbian Protag as well.

Sushi Nao

Spraypaint cans with full colour selection, full analog control for both positioning and flow, with full paint permanence. There should be tagging missions, but whatever you paint is up to you. You can fill your game world with graffiti that stays.

It's an M-rated game anyway, so there won't be fuss if your city is covered in dicks

Aerogamer

Neo Member
-Either set in Bay Area 70s or Modern Day (not just San Fierro) with East Bay, San Jose, Marin, wilderness to the North and South and area based on Santa Cruz present or a completely new city.

- 60% of buildings have interiors (some are stock, major ones are highly detailed)
Stock interiors= apartments, houses for robbery missions, convenience stores, banks, restaurants
-Detailed= airport, shopping malls, hospitals, iconic locations and buildings etc.
- 2 protagonists, one is a dirty cop, stories converge midway through the game.
- Wildlife returns, more random event types, more activities

I keep making this mistake with every installment since III, but until the controls are revamped to be more responsive and less janky I just can't play.

I hope the next gta vi borrows a lot of the things in scarface the world is yours. That game was great for it's time imo. Especially the drug dealing and having to protect your fronts, launder your money and all that stuff. It was tons of fun. Seems like they may have missed an opportunity to have the turf war stuff from san andreas for Franklin and he couldve been involved in selling drugs as well. Hoping some DLC with a character like Lamar could open that up.

Top Bottom