• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You've heard of Elf on the Shelf, now get ready for..."

Plum

VUyiwaH.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I love this meme. It always gets a laugh from me.

I have a big gripe with that meme, in that the meme and the source material have nothing to do with each other. Spongebob isn't mocking anyone in that scene or episode. The image is from a throwaway joke about him having an uncontrollable urge to act like a chicken when he sees plaid.

TheOGB

Banned
I have a big gripe with that meme, in that the meme and the source material have nothing to do with each other. Spongebob isn't mocking anyone in that scene or episode. The image is from a throwaway joke about him having an uncontrollable urge to act like a chicken when he sees plaid.
Spongebob is good enough to transcend context

TIL Americans pronounce sauce weird.

I don't care how "English" you are, if you pronounce AU as OR it is illegal. You will go to homemade "language jail.". This is a thousand injuries to me and I will not stand for this sort of degradation.

Please check into jail by 3:30 PM on Friday afternoon or I will be forced to ask you again.

Top Bottom