• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ze rumor: leaked screenshot of Shadow of the Colossus 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borys

Banned
OMG CONDEMNED 3 PS3 SHOT!

treyBum.jpg

Tr4nce

I think it's fake, but holy feck I would totally love a next-gen SOTC!!! Give it to me, Team Ico, please! Imagine how awesome a SOTC2 would be.

Busty

Banned
First off. This isn't the worst fake ever. That honur goes to the long since banished SCE-Egypt who claimed to be an insider by taking the shot of Killzone2 that was posted on USAToday during E3 and simply darkened the image.

He then posted it saying that he would have more exclusive shots for us later......:lol

But the icing on the cake was definitely his big 'leaked game announcement' a few hours before Sony's E3 conference.

He claimed that Sony's big game announcement would be, and I'm not joking, a game about a war between American and Israel starring Anderson Cooper.

*wipes tear from eye*

Ahhh, good times.

Banzaiaap said:
Thanks! :) I typed in 'red desert' on that site and tadaa
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/banzaidragon/848253_76131675.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
But that's not it! That one is flipped, what sort of magic could flip a picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom