• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Cosplay (For Drinky! ... Mario cosplay welcome)

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
shmorkycosplay500es.jpg

i actually think that's pretty cool, heh

madara

I agree Scrow, I think it rules. Beside the fact they are breaking a stereotype that its only GTA and "gangster" games that they like. Kudos for proving otherwise.

Gio_CoD

Banned
madara said:
I agree Scrow, I think it rules. Beside the fact they are breaking a stereotype that its only GTA and "gangster" games that they like. Kudos for proving otherwise.
I thought the stereotype was that black people didn't like games at all, and only 15 year old white kids liked gangsta games.

fallout

Why ... why do I always come into these threads?!

As a side note to that, I find the Mario cosplay much less disturbing for some reason. Might be the ears, I dunno.

DavidDayton said:
ncy1ox.jpg

Daisy > Peach.

Where'd Drinky go?

LMAO!! I have those two ladies in my photo collection from the Anime Central (every year in Chicago). If I can find the links to my webspace I'll post them here. You've GOT to see the Ryu Hyabusa I got last year (you will laugh your @$$ off).

Ronok

Some of the cosplay in this is really good..... Others are just scary..... :-/

It's a shame that scary cosplayers seem to be in the majority though... My girlfriend got someone to make a costume for her and sent measurements.. These measurements were in cm....... The designer obviously misunderstood and took cm to mean inches! >.> The outcome was the scary thought that somewhere out there there must be REALLY big mithra's running around somewhere. >.<

Zen

Banned
Nintendo needs to release Super Mario sisters. You'd be printing money Nintendo. Do it, do it now. :(

Tiger

Banned
Haleon said:
Does anybody else here see pictures like these and get really embarassed simply by looking at them? It's almost as if I feel like I have to be embarassed for these shameless nerds because they aren't embarassed enough.

*raises hand*

Haleon said:
Does anybody else here see pictures like these and get really embarassed simply by looking at them? It's almost as if I feel like I have to be embarassed for these shameless nerds because they aren't embarassed enough.

They seem to be having fun, guess that's all that matters. Life without shame sounds pretty neat.

BDGAME

I really like cosplays! hehehe

In an anime event last year, named Kodama, I went cosplayed of Rorona Zoro. It's really fun! :lol

In this year I will go from Viewtifull Joe and my girlfriend will go of Mitsume!

Make cosplay can be a little embarrass, but it's very fun in the end! :D

Hero

The chick as Malon is hot.

Most of the other ones scare me.

The one Link with chainmail rocks though.

Pimpbaa

Gee said:
... ain't seen nothing yet...

linkzelda031le.jpg

She really can't pull off zelda, maybe she should have dressed up as a character more her body type. Like that pigman in the pic below.

moblin.jpg

manji

madara said:

...they? Give them another pat on the back...they're pro'lly very well spoken, as well, right?

.oO(geez...)

{Mike}

Banned
Took these while I was at Arcadia's Festival in Montreal last november.

Oh and a bonus for ya gafers...a surprise while we were eating. I was the first to notice this familiar shaped pizza loL!

Top Bottom