• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda game set in Link to the Past world coming to the 3DS, holiday 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so LttP 2 basically. It is interesting, considering they didn't title Luigi's Mansion 2 in the US.
I imagine they will title the game after whatever gives him the power to turn into a drawing.
Yeah weird that they did in Japan and PAL. NoA's marketting is scared of numbers unless it's a 3 followed by a D.
It was probably because of how many years were between the first game and the new one.

Yeah weird that they did in Japan and PAL. NoA's marketting is scared of numbers unless it's a 3 followed by a D.

It's just the general pedantry with EU/NA going on.

Pushmo - Pullblox
Crashmo - Fallblox
Sakura Samurai - Hana Samurai
Kersploosh - Splash or Crash
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon - Luigi's Mansion 2
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team - Mario and Luigi: Dream Bros. Team

Blablurn

At least they are trying something new with that "on the wall running" feature. But I'm not hyped yet. Something feels off. Or maybe I'm just disappointed since I wanted a real 3D Zelda for the 3DS.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
It looks seriously fantastic. So much gameplay in just one dungeon of a demo. Despite being a return to the past, it feels somehow fresh, great. However, is it just me, or worms like enemies, as well as the boss, are quite detailed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom