• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape Vol. 3: Zero Time Dilemma |OT| Skip the first two games? Nein Nein Nein

redhood56

Banned
I'm pretty annoyed, I ordered my shit on July 5th. If we don't get an update by tonight I am downgrading my shipping and going digital.

pariah164

YEEESSS

Call your gamestops, they are releasing the 3DS version at least tonight alongside Lego Star Wars at 9pm at my store!!!!
Yeah, the guy I talked to mentioned something about that, although he also said it was the manager's choice, and they hadn't decided yet. I'm fine waiting till tomorrow.

YEEESSS

Call your gamestops, they are releasing the 3DS version at least tonight alongside Lego Star Wars at 9pm at my store!!!!

I got excited and called my local store since amazon is most likely not shipping my order today but the guy on the phone was like no. He wasn't even sure if the store would get non-reserved copies. I might have to cave into digital for my vita...

AllEchse

My Play-Asia order shipped.
It says it arrives wednesday.
I can wait
I CAN TOTALLY WAIT
EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT.
I was scared it would come later.

KLoWn

My stuff just shipped, will get it in a week. Luckily I have Tokyo Mirage Sessions to keep me company until then.

Certinty

Can't wait. Platinumed VLR a few years ago and currently playing through 999, weird order to play them through but thought I would be best off playing 999 before ZTL anyway.

Keyouta

What time does the PS store update? I was going to get it on Steam but I think I'll go Vita for portability.

What time does the PS store update? I was going to get it on Steam but I think I'll go Vita for portability.

In my experience when waiting for store updates they tend to be late, around 7PM-9PM. :( My game says shipping today now (via Amazon) but I'm still going out to look for a copy tomorrow, just in case they don't come through.

Tohsaka

Im talking to CS right now, theyre useless.

I just talked to them as well. The guy said it was "out of stock" and that they'd upgrade me to priority shipping even though I'm already a Prime member so I get games on release date normally anyway.

grrrr, my Amazon order of "Zero Escape 3: Limited Watch Bonus Edition- PlayStation Vita" is still:
Not yet shipped
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

Kookos

Downloading Zero Time Dilemma for Vita as we speak. And I was just getting ready for bed... fuck! No sleep for me I guess. :D

Eumi

If I wake up tomorrow and can't download this...

Well I'll just end up doing something else, but I won't be happy about it.

Lexad

I got excited and called my local store since amazon is most likely not shipping my order today but the guy on the phone was like no. He wasn't even sure if the store would get non-reserved copies. I might have to cave into digital for my vita...

I think I have been lucky. Both stores that I have frequented since I have move to the area have usually bundled the smaller games with the bigger launches. Pacific coast time is great since they usually release at 9

Quadraxis

Just listening to the new soundtrack on youtube makes me shudder. It seems there are some damm good moody tracks again. Damm i want to play it now D:

brainslug

YES! Downloading now from Finnish PS Store. I'm super tired (it's midnight here), but I just have to play a little before going to bed!

It's only 979 MB so shouldn't take too long to download.

D

Deleted member 518609

Unconfirmed Member
Does it say on the store page if it's compatible with PSTV? I know it's supposed to be, but I read on reddit that there are some temporary issues of compatibility

https://twitter.com/Aksys_Danny/status/747469154173624321

It actually states that it's not.
hUOqlRa.jpg

Wazzy

Banned
Yeah I'll probably be double dipping and getting digital since I don't think my watch copy will come soon.

I'm just going to wait until it's up on PSN and then I'll be downloading and playing it right away.

JerkShep

Thanks guys :/, that's a bummer though. I suppose they're going to fix this eventually since they stated the game was compatible. I might go with the 3DS version then and maybe double dip in the future. Don't know yet, maybe it will be a quick fix

Is the game likely to become out of stock online?

I'm not in a hurry to play the game but it'd suck if it suddenly becomes super hard to find. Given the situation of the Vita I can't imagine a huge print.

I didn't even realize this was coming out tomorrow. I already dropped Odin Sphere for #FE, and now this is taking priority. At least I'm always able to play these all the way through at once. Just hope my order arrives on time as it hasn't actually shipped yet.

I directly contacted Aksys because of this a few days ago - right now it's indeed not playable on Vita TV.

I was told Vita TV-compatibility would come with an update on release.
Yeah,they said earlier via their twitter that Sony is working on a patch that should go live tomorrow.

I'm probably making this decision way late, but after watching that recap video, looks like I need to play VLR again. 999 is pretty easy to recall the important points, but VLR goes bonkers. Plus I sinned the ultimate sin and played VLR first, so that one isn't as fresh in my mind.

Shout out to my local Gamestop that has ONE EXTRA copy. Got my name on it and will be up there first thing in the morning

Man I really want to use Amazon for my game preorders cause of the Prime savings but this is pretty ridiculous :/

D

Deleted member 518609

Unconfirmed Member
I think I might have screwed up in ZTD and seen something I shouldn't have seen until way later.

MAJOR ZTD SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY:
I guessed the D-Team Force Quit Box password correctly with my knowledge of Luna/Diana's music box from VLR and having seen the scene with Phi's brooch, and I saw a series of quick flashes that seem to imply who Phi is. I quit the fragment immediately after, but I can't unsee what I saw.
Did I screw myself?

Top Bottom