• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape Vol. 3: Zero Time Dilemma |OT| Skip the first two games? Nein Nein Nein

Pedersen

Soooo.... do I just double dip and buy it on Steam? And wait forever for the Amazon Watch edition to be delivered?

That's my plan. Although I'm starting to question if the watch is worth all the extra money it's gonna be sending it here, so I'm thinking maybe to cancel my order but I'll give it another day

SephiZack

Game is still not on Italian store even if you search, so I went to the finnish store on pc, copied the last part of the url into the italian store and it brought me to the page. Downloading now ;)

so people who ordered the watch edition on amazon arent getting even the game on release now? I thought that one person said they would ship separately, so you would at least get the game on release.

so people who ordered the watch edition on amazon arent getting even the game on release now? I thought that one person said they would ship separately, so you would at least get the game on release.

There's holdups because of how unusual it is.

Amazon is confused because they're expecting boxes with the watch+game bundle UPC to come in.

SxP

I appreciate the EU PSN team putting the game up at midnight, even though it doesn't help me much as I've got to work tomorrow. But still, at least I don't have to wait all day hoping it'll go up soon.

Joey Ravn

Banned
I think I'm going to double-dip (triple-dip later with Steam). I already have the 3DS version, but everyone hates it so much that I'm feeling guilty for playing it.

It's up on EU psn (UK not included ironically).

Damn, Sony's been brutal with their answer to the Brexit :p

I know, I know. Timezones.

Never played any of these games before and am really looking forward to diving in. That said, 999 is only available on DS(which I don't have) and IOS(meh lol). I got VLR for the Vita in this past flash sale. Should I suck it up and read the novel on ios or is it okay to jump into VLR? Thanks for the help!

_Slay

Never played any of these games before and am really looking forward to diving in. That said, 999 is only available on DS(which I don't have) and IOS(meh lol). I got VLR for the Vita in this past flash sale. Should I suck it up and read the novel on ios or is it okay to jump into VLR? Thanks for the help!
DON'T skip 999. If ios is your only choice suck it up.

DNAbro

I would say read the novel then if you are sure you aren't going to play 999. Some of the best reveals of VLR come from knowing what happens in 999.

Nakho

Maybe beaten to death already, but is there some video/write-up that explains VLR's story in a less confusing way than the Wiki? I played the game two years ago, but most of the details are lost on me.

So, question for those who played the game. Is there really a "correct/best" order to play through the teams, similar to how Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep had a recommended order to play through? I was thinking of going D, Q, C (saving the best for last ;P). Would this be a good choice? Please no spoilers though, just let me know if I'm "right" or tell me your own recommendations. Thanks!

Smellycat

The GameStop near me had 1 left in stock. I debated whether to get it or not, and decided against getting it. I just will not have the time to play this game till at least the end Of July. :(

NotLiquid

The odds of getting this question answered seem a bit slim this early on but is anyone able to answer how the Vita version holds up, at least against the PC version? In the comparison video released recently it seemed like for all the fairly simple presentation, the Vita version had some signs of framerate dips in the cutscenes. The only thing the PC version of ZTD seemed to lack was some slightly minor animation effects in the UI.

jiggles

Banned
I like to think I had a pretty okay grasp on VLR as its ending was unfolding, but that was years ago and I can't remember shit.

I tried reading a synopsis just now and I couldn't parse it at all. I hope having a vague understanding of the characters and situation is enough.

Big Brett

I think I'm going to double-dip (triple-dip later with Steam). I already have the 3DS version, but everyone hates it so much that I'm feeling guilty for playing it.

Damn, Sony's been brutal with their answer to the Brexit :p

I know, I know. Timezones.

Whhhy do people hate the 3DS vers.? :/

jiggles

Banned
Great news, guys, it's still not on the UK store. With the track record this store team has, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they've put it in their system as a Friday release for the UK.

Big Brett

Probably because it looks like the worst one of the three... bad memories of VLR 3ds, low framerate/resolution?

Bah yeah, I suppose. My Vita is bork, and I want it on the go, so I'll suffer through it. I'm more interested in the story than looks, if that needs to be said lol.

micah

So FYI for people who went thru Amazon. Chat rep stated they were getting it stocked tomorrow and should be shipping the game separately. They then updated my shipping to 1 day.

Recommend chatting up support.

DNAbro

Bah yeah, I suppose. My Vita is bork, and I want it on the go, so I'll suffer through it. I'm more interested in the story than looks, if that needs to be said lol.

There was also talk of one or two puzzles that are made more difficult because of the lower resolution textures.

So FYI for people who went thru Amazon. Chat rep stated they were getting it stocked tomorrow and should be shipping the game separately. They then updated my shipping to 1 day.

Recommend chatting up support.

That's still crappy though. I don't want the game 1 day from tomorrow, I want it tomorrow like it should have been.

LAA

ON UK STORE NOW!
Yay! Downloading! Hoping for a quick download!

Saying 14 minutes...heres hoping!
Well..saying 14mins, but it's not moving past 54MB for me...

Top Bottom