• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Time Dilemma: first trailer released [3DS and Vita 6/28, Steam TBA]

I just finished the real escape game, and without giving away too much, I feel like I know the tiniest bit more about some of the stuff we might see in ZE3, and it put to rest one of my biggest fears about the game. Like, I was honestly not looking forward to ZTD, but that experience rekindled my love for the series That's how good it was.

We entered the final phase, but didn't escape. If you guys get any sort of chance, go.

Here's the only thing that's even close to saying something about what was inside:
my feelings about Clover just got mixed even harder :(

Hylian7

I just finished the real escape game, and without giving away too much, I feel like I know the tiniest bit more about some of the stuff we might see in ZE3, and it put to rest one of my biggest fears about the game. Like, I was honestly not looking forward to ZTD, but that experience rekindled my love for the series That's how good it was.

We entered the final phase, but didn't escape. If you guys get any sort of chance, go.

Here's the only thing that's even close to saying something about what was inside:

I really hope that after the Real Zero Escape rooms are done, that they post a video of someone going through it with a GoPro or something. Many other people and myself won't get to go to one sadly.

I'm so fucking jealous, man. I really wanna do a Zero Escape themes escape room.
I really hope that after the Real Zero Escape rooms are done, that they post a video of someone going through it with a GoPro or something. Many other people and myself won't get to go to one sadly.
Yeah, I really hope so too.

Not necessarily related to Zero Escape but thanks to the series me and some of my friends are doing a real escape room tomorrow and I'm very hyped. It's gonna be "Biohazard" themed, basically a biogenetic laboratory. I have no idea what I should expect, actually, since it's gonna be our first escape room. I just hope we're gonna have fun. Which we most probably will.

Feep

Banned

I'm going tomorrow! Ahhhhhhhhh!

Some news about the cinema sections in ZTD:

http://www.aksysgames.com/2016/04/19/ztdcinema/

Hmmm. If we can "skip" text then I dont see why we wouldnt be allowed to pause it.

I think that the skip function works more or less like in Life is Strange, where normal flow would automatically resume when camera changes, which is painful during a dialogue between two people, where the camera just bounces around.
You aren't allowed to pause it because it's not a VN anymore. The same way you can't pause the dialogue in any cutscene in any game. Sure, you can pause the game!
One good thing this game's cutscenes have is the Log function, which is unheard of in non-VN games.

Top Bottom