• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zodiac - 2D RPG for Vita/iOS (Dev: Kobojo, Music: Sakamoto, Writer: Nojima)

KTallguy

Banned
Thanks for fixing the link.

This looks really promising. I kind of feel like the art will be very static, which is a shame.

Teknoman

Im just glad its only got MMO elements. I havent had a good new straight up RPG with Sakimoto music in awhile.

I wonder if this is the first Euro X Japan RPG?

Reveirg

We can say part of the art direction is done in Japan, but we can’t say who. You can guess as much as you want!

There's no way it's not George Kamitani.

And any game with music by Sakimoto is an instant buy for me. Gameplay and art is looking great too, so this sounds like a winner.

I really hope this gets a retail release, but coming from an indie dev, it would really surprise me unless they get a publishing deal.

Teknoman

Surely not. This is an RPG developed by a European dev with a lot of Japanese people, right? Final Fantasy IX was an RPG developed (in Honolulu, Hawaii) by a Japanese dev with a lot of European people.

Really? Had no idea about FFIX developed in that fashion. In that case, Square needs to put some of that multicultural magic to work again. This is just like when I found out about Sonic 2's dev process.

Top Bottom