• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ZOE2 (reprint) was $19.99 from konami.com AND IT SOLD OUT (BUY THIS GAME MORANS)

Danj

Wow, fast, I got a reply to my email already. Unfortunately the news is not encouraging:

Konami UK said:
Hi Dan,

For Europe there are no plans at this time for a budget release of Zone of
the Enders The Second Runner

Kind Regards,

Richie

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I ordered two additional copies of ZOE2, because having less than three copies of this game is doing it a disservice (especially since sales numbers were so low).

BRING ON ZOE3!

X26

Banned
Just popped in ZOE2 again a few days ago and I almost forgot how awesome it is

ZOE3, make it happen!

Kuran

Banned
I got this on PAL.. but my PAL ps2 soon died.. so I never got further then the first level, which was an incredibly discouraging romp where you had to drive some sort of vehicle on a low gravity planet..

Now I have a NTSC-US PSTwo.. and I'm considering getting it again..someone tell me it gets better..

Jcgamer60

Awesome. Hopefully this game won't look to bad stretched on my 16x9 tv or else i will have to play on the crappy TV in my basement.:D

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Bah, I tried picking up a copy last night and Konami's site was being stupid. Tried again just now and it's apparently out of stock! If they don't restock this I'm gonna be so sour.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Don't buy from this site.

Despite it declining my credit card last night, I got triple charged. Yeah, go figure.

LiQuid! said:
Bah, I tried picking up a copy last night and Konami's site was being stupid. Tried again just now and it's apparently out of stock! If they don't restock this I'm gonna be so sour.

VICTORY!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Y2Kevbug11 said:
Don't buy from this site.

Despite it declining my credit card last night, I got triple charged. Yeah, go figure.

Oh crap... This could be bad for me then. The site was being really lame and I must have hit that submit button a dozen times... I'll have to call my bank today and make sure everything's kosher. If it means I get a copy of the game though I think it might be worth the hassle. :)

Aeon712

How long was pt2? I liked ZOE a lot but saw it as a waste that I payed 50 for it and beat it in like 2days.

kenta

Has no PEINS
BudokaiMR2 said:
But seriously, doesn't it just piss you off when a company decides to put in nicely animated scenes instead of lame ass CG crap like the first game?
I'd rather have neither, and neither is what I'll get!

LevelNth

Banned
****!! Why the hell did I wait til today and not try to get one last night. God damn it, I really hope they get some more stock back in...

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I guess I should be happy (and I am) that Konami decided to do a rerun of this game (although it took me forever to find a copy that I paid too much for off eBay). If it comes back in stock I might buy it again if it means a ZOE3. Sigh.

LiQuid!

LevelNth said:
****!! Why the hell did I wait til today and not try to get one last night. God damn it, I really hope they get some more stock back in...
If it makes you feel any better I probably accidentally bought 20 copies and if so they'll all be up on eBay with a quickness...

Menaged

It sucks that the re-release won't make it to Europe. Someone knows if online retailers will get a few copy? I need this game :(

Arg!

It seems to be out of stock now. Damn all of you who bought multiple copies!

Komani better get this mother up on Amazon.ca.

Dahbomb

Some of you got triple charged because you forgot to change the quantity number to 1. :lol

I almost made that mistake but quickly caught it. I was about to buy 4 copies. :lol

Hopefully they will have more stocks in soon.

adg1034

I honestly just use the one owned by my brother, but I now think I really need to pick one up. Any issues with a used/refurbished system that I should know about (high fail rate, etc)?

Dahbomb

Jcgamer60 said:
Anyone have an estimate on when they might have it restocked?
Hopefully in less than a week and if we are lucky in a few days. But it's Konami so we dont know what it actually might happen...

adg1034 said:
I got one before it ended! Now, to get a PS2.

Haha, me too. I traded in both my Gamecube and PS2 at Gamestop last week for store credit and I don't plan on getting a PS3 until it drops to ~$400. So Ima be waiting a while to play both this and Okami.

Jcgamer60

Dahbomb said:
Hopefully in less than a week and if we are lucky in a few days. But it's Konami so we dont know what it actually might happen...

Might as well check everyday since we have a ton of greedy gaffers ordering 20+ copies to sell on ebay..

kammy

Banned
I bought the japanese special ed last year hoping it would have english options like substance/subsistance etc. It didnt.

worth playing in japanese?

I played the first 2 levels and thought it was more of the same....?

jett

D-Member
mission-accomplished.jpg

Soul4ger

You know who makes me proud? The people who bought it when it came out, day one. Not these whores who jump on the hypetrain. Pathetic.

Unless you're like that dude who bought two additional copies. Good for you!

Dahbomb

Soul4ger said:
You know who makes me proud? The people who bought it when it came out, day one. Not these whores who jump on the hypetrain. Pathetic.

Unless you're like that dude who bought two additional copies. Good for you!
Don't hate, celebrate.

*Bought ZOE2 day one, bought another version a few months, then bought an import version from Japan.*

I also have a pirated copy that my cousin gave to me from abroad. I might buy another one from this site to make up for the pirated one. :lol

Ravenn17

Yeah, the Konami site is seriously ****ed. I just got an email from someone saying that they access to my account. Wow.

Plus, it took me about 20 minutes to even buy a copy last night since it almost forces you to buy 2-4 copies. -_-

Petrarca

Banned
wow you guys really did a good job, hopefully this message gets across to Konami numbnuts that we want ZOE3 damnit, ....and make it a PS3 game :D

Danj

Petrarca said:
wow you guys really did a good job, hopefully this message gets across to Konami numbnuts that we want ZOE3 damnit, ....and make it a PS3 game :D

psm3.jpg

I thought there was already going to be a ZOE3, but PSM3 had to pull the article or whatever at the last minute because Konami told them to? Found that in this thread.

Top Bottom