• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ZombiU |OT| Zombi Emergency! WiiU WiiU WiiU WiiU

Mentioned in the OP and one other time, but just to reiterate. Games Radar did the best playthrough / commentary of the opening stage that I've seen. Really does a good job selling the tension and how it is to actually play the title. I'm glad some reviews are coming out prior to launch (like from IGN), because I need a lot of positive feedback on this title before I jump in. Ubisoft games are generally not great for me, launch titles, or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV6Oxn8HhaA

The only two things I didn't like.

1. WTF is up with a "electric zombie"? HUH!?

2. The door he was trying to go through said it was loading... hmmm I don't like, especially in a situation like that. Hope that does not occur often.

so close, so very, very close. I'm on edge to see how this reviews and how well it's received by people here. this is the main reason for my buying a wii u at launch, I really hope it doesn't end up a disappointment.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
I'm not that much into first person games but this game has me intrigued

Btw has the zombie Reggie avatar been taken?I think I'll use that

It's all yours.

BTW, making the Zombi avatars made me appreciate the nice variety in zombies this game has. Really cool looking too.

Hopefully it isn't just IGN reviewing this next Tuesday. I'd love to have a raft of them prior to launch so I can make a more informed decision. From what I've seen this title looks HOT though.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
still haven't preordered this, will wait for reviews even though I think game will be a good one from what we've seen/read so far

totowhoa

Banned
Haha thread title is great. Still don't have this preordered but I'm really looking forward to everybody's impressions. Game looks really interesting, but I'm still on the fence for 60 bucks.

Went ahead and grabbed this one!

iNaN4btiXPT4t.png

I'll be getting my Wii U on launch day and this, plus streaming so I'll be posting the link at a later date.

Nibel

Damn, I would love to get this but I have to save up some money.. so Nintendoland and Mario for me

Will get this when it's 5 bucks in January :lol

But yeah, love the OP and the title

dc89

Loving the title! Does anyone know if there will be a Wii U |OT| dedicated to the hardware and the built in features it brings? I'd love a hub of info GAF style.

Edit: Yup. Cheesemeister is doing them (or is he?). They will be great :)

SteeloDMZ

Banned
I just started watching Walking Dead recently (I'm on the 3rd episode of the second season). I friggin' loooooooove it. This is getting me in a great mood for ZombiU.

Any other stuff you guys would recommend (videos, movies, books)? I think I'm gonna get the WD games too.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Loving the title! Does anyone know if there will be a Wii U |OT| dedicated to the hardware and the built in features it brings? I'd love a hub of info GAF style.

Edit: Yup. Cheesemeister is doing them (or is he?). They will be great :)
I think BY2K is doing it.

I want this game to be good so badly. It's ambitious and reminds me a lot of DayZ, a game that had tons of potential yet to be explored.

There are too many good games to get at launch. I want this quite a bit but will wait for reviews and a possible BF deal. But between this, Scibble, Sonic Racing and AssCreed 3 it's tough.

Ricker

I didn't pre-order a Wii U so i doubt I will be able to walk in a store on the 18th and grab one but if I can,this is the game that would make me do it...can't wait for GAF impressions,game looks great.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I just started watching Walking Dead recently (I'm on the 3rd episode of the second season). I friggin' loooooooove it. This is getting me in a great mood for ZombiU.

Any other stuff you guys would recommend (videos, movies, books)? I think I'm gonna get the WD games too.

You need to get Telltale's Walking Dead episodic games for sure. And after you catch up with the Walking Dead television show (don't let anybody spoil you on the events of the latter part of season 2 or the beginning of season 3), you should jump into the graphic novels of Walking Dead because they are quite different then the TV series.

Top Bottom