• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ZombiU |OT| Zombi Emergency! WiiU WiiU WiiU WiiU

majik13

ONM reviewer on twitter:

tekTQ on twitter:

This smells good.

pump-chest.gif

who/what is tekTQ?

NeoRausch

hey yo, nintendo!

listen, you know what i would like for this game?
you want to know?

A DEMO!

yeah! there i said it! crazy, huh?

sakipon

The thread title is the best one in quite a while. Whoever came up with it deserves a lifetime of GAF Gold.

Now excuse me, can't get hyped, EU launch is still weeks away.

Effect

ONM reviewer on twitter:

tekTQ on twitter:

This smells good.

If this holds true in the end I hope Ubisoft and Nintendo give this a strong push after it's released and Nintendo doesn't let a sequel go to another system and keeps it exclusive.

Can I name the OT thread!??

Zombie U |OT| - Crushing Skulls and Hiding Like Bitches

or Zombie U |OT| - 1080p / 60fps / Eases My Concerns...

no you can't name the OT thread. this is the OT thread and you didn't even spell the name of the game correctly.

Rich!

Oh man.

I will totally buy this in December once the prices go down a bit. As said before, £45 is fucking ridiculous.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
This FPS looks like it has a lot of potential to be something special. Day 1.

Zomba13

Is the multiplayer online or just local?
Won't really affect me buying this but would be nice to play it online. Otherwise I'd just have to play the Source mode Zombie Master.

EDIT: whoops just remembered to check the OP. Sucks that it's local only :(
Oh well, still looks good.

Effect

Put my pre-order down on ZombiU today.

You had better not 'Red Steel' me again, Ubisoft.

If that somehow happen the target of anger shouldn't be Ubisoft. At least not completely. All the media outlets that previewed the game and were positive (with knowing there was concern over another Red Steel happening) should be the target of anger over this. I like to think these outlets are smart enough not to purposefully mislead like that though. Not with this game given Ubisoft's well know past with Nintendo and it's launch games.

Czigga

Yeah I just pre-ordered it also. Was going to hold off and just pick it up on release day along with the system (which I had previously preordered). Afraid the recent hype will cause madness.

ElRenoRaven

If that somehow happen the target of anger shouldn't be Ubisoft. At least not completely. All the media outlets that previewed the game and were positive (with knowing there was concern over another Red Steel happening) should be the target of anger over this. I like to think these outlets are smart enough not to purposefully mislead like that though. Not with this game given Ubisoft's well know past with Nintendo and it's launch games.

Well given how we know that these outlets are in the pockets of these developers it wouldn't surprise me. It being Ubisoft though I expect at least a good game. I also though fully expect bugs out the ass. It is Ubisoft after all.

Neifirst

I've had it preordered at Newegg for $48 for awhile now once I saw the screenshots that gave me a Condemend: Criminal Origins vibe.

Nintendo must have some faith in the quality of the product since they're making that bundle available over in the UK that includes the deluxe set, ZombiU, and pro controller (which I wish we got here in the U.S.).

GlassBox

Banned
If Ubisoft advertises this right then they have a hit on their hands. Definitely shaping up to be the best launch game based off impressions so far.
The best advertisements would be commercials that air during The Walking Dead. Unfortunately, this makes so much sense I could see Ubisoft's marketing team not doing it.

This happens at the start of every new console launch. Games get overinflated hype because yay shiny new things.

Or in other words the 'Lair/Red Steel' effect.

Linkhero1

This happens at the start of every new console launch. Games get overinflated hype because yay shiny new things.

Or in other words the 'Lair/Red Steel' effect.

The difference is that Red Steel wasn't hyped by the media, the game was rushed for launch, and the hype was based off several bullshots.

Top Bottom