• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pupipo! 01-11

oQg69RBl.png

( ´ 3 ` ) ( ´ 3 ` ) ( ´ 3 ` ) ( ´ 3 ` )

As ( ´ 3 ` ) as the anime just kinda surprised to see some events expanded.

Quixzlizx

Koharu no Hibi v01

It's funny how Koharu oscillates between semi-normal clinginess and deranged stalker. The creepiest thing she's done so far was in the first chapter.

I wonder what the chances are that Akira-senpai is alive and not locked up in a dungeon at the end of the last volume.

Edit Chapter 7:

lmao, you dead dawg.

Shokugeki No Soma
Reeeeaaally ? Foie gras purée et fromage ?
What's the correlation to curry anymore ?

Tadokoro part of the chapter was cool though.

Fuuka

Stupidity onsets from page 2

The rage train with you all will be glorious guys.
Also, Fuuka's parents are getting a little old to be Olympic athletes, aren't they ?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Shokugeki No Soma
Reeeeaaally ? Foie gras purée et fromage ?
What's the correlation to curry anymore ?

Tadokoro part of the chapter was cool though.

Alice clearly watches a lot of Iron Chef JP.

She knows the easiest way to score points is to use foie gras.

Alice clearly watches a lot of Iron Chef JP.

She knows the easiest way to score points is to use foie gras.
Foie gras is good, but I enjoy it with some spice bread and onion jam, not freaking curry.

Ah well, it's the 5 previous chapters where nothing happened that make me bitter.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The First Thing I Do in the Morning Is
ij8ezt4MYFrYZ.gif

I wish she'd start up a new regular series instead of these one shots and whatnot.
iDeZlvFiSso2L.gif

Erigu

The First Thing I Do in the Morning Is
I wish she'd start up a new regular series instead of these one shots and whatnot.
As mentioned by Vito earlier, there would be Awajima Hyakkei (not so regular/fast, but hey!), Musume no Iede (in Jump Kai) and Wagamama Chie Chan (tentative title, starting in April in Comic Beam, the magazine Hōrō Musuko used to be serialized in).

Vito

Banned
Aw, I always forget context, should have mentioned Aoi Hana was serialized in Manga Erotics F and Wandering Son in Comic Beam.

Also thank god for lazy/overworked manga artists, Gunka no Baltzar's author recycled the Helmut pic from the latest Comic@Bunch cover (slightly smaller pic but less compressed) for the 6th volume's back cover (source: blog):

Edit: for comparison, volume 4's back cover used a magazine spread featuring Helmut (still tempted to get a print of that...)

wonzo

Banned
Aw, I always forget context, should have mentioned Aoi Hana was serialized in Manga Erotics F and Wandering Son in Comic Beam.

Also thank god for lazy/overworked manga artists, Gunka no Baltzar's author recycled the Helmut pic from the latest Comic@Bunch cover (slightly smaller pic but less compressed) for the 6th volume's back cover (source: blog):

AgJhJr9.jpg

http://shrani.si/f/18/zn/3GOxZ9oh/02cropthumb.jpg

Edit: for comparison, volume 4's back cover used a magazine spread featuring Helmut (still tempted to get a print of that...)
helmut <3

scy

Baby Steps 202 - Oh look, the start of a comeback.

I give it three chapters.

Hajiotsu 6 - my heart can't take it, RIP

Koi wa Ina Mono Myouna Mono 01-05

Y1E4uSIl.jpg

Guy has prophetic dreams. One of them involve him doing it with a guy. So when he starts high school, he encounters the guy who's always been in his dreams. And of course, his friends advise him to just sleep with this guy.

Well, pretty amusing. Cute relationship and everything was pretty funny as well.

Senyuu 2 54

iFhMKIYl.jpg

Surprised butler drop attack!

Senyuu 2 55

yOtWW1xl.jpg

This series is going places.

Senyuu 2 56

lvDcRr1l.jpg

That mother and daughter bonding. Warms my heart.

Senyuu 2 57

4A588I5l.jpg

The most ultimate weapon! The hero!

Lain

As I learn of a new anime and a spin-off OVA for Break Blade, my hatred for Holp Shuppan is reignited. Assholes, the whole lots of them.

Vito

Banned
As I learn of a new anime and a spin-off OVA for Break Blade, my hatred for Holp Shuppan is reignited. Assholes, the whole lots of them.

I still don't get why they don't business with foreigners. Maybe some middleaged middlemanagement fuck who never took English classes...

Akito

Elfen Lied v4
Okamoto is really a master at creepy and awkward fanservice. Ah well, Lucy's flashback was not too terrible, you might be able to see why she felt attracted to Kouta. The melodrama with his sister and Yuka was still laughably contrived though.

Shinryaku! Ika Musume 236

The useless lifeguard vs. the teacher. Fight for the kids affections go!

Shinryaku! Ika Musume 238

Ika > Typhoon

Ace of Diamond 51 - 54

Pacing felt like it slowed just a bit but it was the ending portions of this practice game with everyone just about giving it their all. Comedy moments were amazing through it even if they lost and needed deep self reflection. Entertaining.

jbug617

Banned
Kuroko no Basket 248

Looks like
Mayuzumi will be the first one from Rakuzan to be taken out the game. It was so cool how Kuroko told him he is not going to give him the title just yet.

Happy ending town where you live

.... This douche got his perfect ending...... Well the world moves on. Wait there is anot-roirewoign$$4ifidkv LALALALALA can't hear you!

UQ

DTL revived and killed, this must be trying on his psyche with Naruto going down the NaruSaku path. Anyways the chapter itself feels back to its Negima roots with the battle. Makes me excited for the next few chapters.

Shengar

Pokemon Adventures: Platinum Vol.10

http://i.imgur.com/p49jNePl.jpg[IMG]

Seeing Platinum take on the Battle Frontier was pretty fun. Really shows her growth as a trainer and the Frontier Brains all had their own personalities which made it even more great to read.

Also nice to see all the non important legendaries from Gen 4 get some focus in the plot now.[/QUOTE]

It's been a while since I read Pokemon Adventure. This manga is what put me back to Pokemon after become bored with Diamond.
If it not because rushed, Platinum arc should be more interesting. Well, most of Pokemon Adventure arc seems awfully rushed near the end because they have to catched up with the game. Only Emerald and FRLG that I think rightfully done.

bigkrev

The First Thing I Do In The Morning Is

;_;

God dammit why do I read stuff like this at night, now i'm going to be really sad trying to fall asleep tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom