• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
In A Heartbeat 9

Past lover is unbelievable nice for some reason. Typically they are mean and such so that was a good change from other stories. I wouldnt mind seeing their relationship advance instead of the canon pairing.

wonzo

Banned
Single Nabe x Double Nabe

Definitely one of ShindoL's better works, though it would've been better off without the
rape and torture
flashback stuff. :/

it's still no wheelchair doujiin

upandaway

I want to know what's beyond hentai.
You saw that part where Lele mentioned cannibalism? You saw that, right? You saw that part. I saw that part. He definitely mentioned it. Everyone were replying to each other about shindol and then Lele mentions cannibalism. I think a link was involved.

Aunt tits 113
Maybe this new girl will solve his problem. Then again, he didn't react to the Aunt

Yankee-kun and Megane-cahn 205
An awesome family moment

YOU GUYS NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT CONTEXT MEANS

STOP IT ALREADY

Admittedly at first, I didn't get how those posts related to each other. Then I recalled what the other page was about

Boku wa Mari no Naka 1-13

This is one of the most painful things I've ever read. Certainly when it comes to "gender bender" stuff. Dang it, Oshimi, why do you hate people so?

Lain

After learning that Kirito is in that Dengeki fighting game, I feel like I should celebrate by reading some SWO manga.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nobunaga no Chef

POLITICS!

It would be interesting to see if she would go through with this just because she knows that this is not how nobunaga will die. Unless history changes....?

Aizo

Banned
I feel like that last page is tearing us apart.
you-re-tearing-me-apart-lisa-o.gif

After learning that Kirito is in that Dengeki fighting game, I feel like I should celebrate by reading some SWO manga.

Sword Wart Online.

wonzo

Banned
RIP AND TEAR

Shin Gendai Ryoukiden by Uziga Waita

A collection of stories, some of them based on very real and horrific crimes including the infamous Concrete Girl one which I think I've actually flicked through before. It's certainly not for the faint-hearted as you can really feel Uziga's sheer hatred for humanity as a whole with each and every single page.

I'm honestly kinda amazed Uziga hasn't killed himself yet what with all the fucked up shit he puts out. Maybe it acts as a coping mechanism…

Either way, I'll be sure to go vegetarian if the government implements a maximum age limit.

Kieli

Dude, what happened to that girl goes way beyond disturbing. Couldn't get my mind off of the fact that the killers are roaming around when I first read it on Wiki.

wonzo

Banned
TSF Monogatari Append 1.0

A collection of three short stories taking place before, during, and after the main series. I kinda wish it just acted as an epilogue focusing on the couple some more as that's really all I care about.

aunt tits 113

those meaty thighs
lawd.png

Boku wa Mari no Naka 1-13

This is one of the most painful things I've ever read. Certainly when it comes to "gender bender" stuff. Dang it, Oshimi, why do you hate people so?

Yet the guy is perfectly capable of making optimistic stuff like Shino-chan wa Jibun no Namae ga Ienai. Of course the stuff that keeps going are the series with suffering. People know what they want.

wonzo

Banned
7 Seeds 77-81
7seeds80.jpg

it's raining

Welp, I guess Ban, Koruri, and Gengoro are really the only legitimately good people in Team Summer A. What a failure of an experiment.

Nobunaga no Chef 61

I hope Youko can make it out of this alive. :(

Himouto! Umaru-chan 39

wanna eat those cookies

Yeah... I thought that series was laughably bad.
At least it made me laugh!

Some severe story/character issues aside, it at least drew me in a bit as far as powers/concepts went.

Figuring out/being introduced to new diary powers was at least a stronger hook to keep me interested than a lot of other series.

As expected it built up to nothing though, even good/great quality manga of this nature tend to have bad conclusions so that's not too shocking.

At least it didn't take nearly 400 chapters to get to a shit ending like Gantz did, that's still my #1 contender for worst manga ending ever.

LeleSocho

Banned
You saw that part where Lele mentioned cannibalism? You saw that, right? You saw that part. I saw that part. He definitely mentioned it. Everyone were replying to each other about shindol and then Lele mentions cannibalism. I think a link was involved.
Hey hey why you put me in this blender? I only commented on that mail! Now everyone that hasn't read that page will think that i'm some kind of human-eating enlightened perv :(

Himouto Umaru-chan 37-39
The rage of 10.000 suns.

G.ZZZ

Koe no Katachi

Wow this manga is so good. It's also the first time i read of a deaf character, pretty strange since i'm deaf myself and i know more and more people who use hearing aids nowadays.

Also are we ever gonna see the MC's sister or what? She seems like the best character ever.

EDIT: this is actually the real successor to Onani Master Kurosawa. The reason behind the changes of the MC is slightly different. In OMK what made him change was the realization that people actually treasured him, while here it's the unrequested forgiveness of his victim, but the pattern is largely the same, as in the end, this is the story of life.

Theonik

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou 20
Dat
kaiju shu
good chapter overall. The more Papi butt the better!
Could we soon have yet another haremite?

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou 21
OH.MY.GOD.
That arachne. Ara ara ma ma
I think I need to go ly down.
Some cool centarea action too I guess. But dat arachne.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa the last page aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edit:
Himouto Umaru-chan 37-39
The rage of 10.000 suns.
You reminded me I need to get back to reading this too.

Theonik

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou 22
V. cute chapter especially the zombie and cyclops parts.
Also dat end
We dulahan now
will be so hard to wait for the next chapter with that cliffhanger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom