• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Game GIF Thread of Glorious 50fps

kz9_by_xbulletz-d72iylb.gif

Not a fan of the game but holy hell is it pretty.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
The quality is shitty because I don't have the ability to create a gif with tools, but this is from the recent PS4 commercial.

SnoopySoreHamster.gif

HTML5 video

miwi

Neo Member
This game was not on my radar at all, but after seeing this I was immediately interested!
gxxcvg.gif

Cropped the hud (it should be 16:9) to cut the size a bit since it's so long.

antitrop

I fucking love Titanfall GIFs. Can't wait until March 11 to see what people come up with, the game is an exciting moment generator.

jakomocha

remember_me_gameplay__7_gif_by_jakomocha-d79unyr.gif

Remember Me's gameplay might be boring, but it is beautiful.

I beat it a couple months back on my 360 and was checking through the footage I took of it (I planned on making a video review for it but eventually gave up) and saw this scene. Especially considering I was playing it on a console that was 8 years old at the time, this game looks fantastic. The art design is simply stunning.

The soundtrack is also excellent.

EDIT:
Here's one more:
remember_me_gif__2_by_jakomocha-d79uqlu.gif

I never knew making GIF's was this addicting. I hope mine are in acceptable quality, I know they are nowhere near as smooth as most of yours.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
remember_me_gameplay__7_gif_by_jakomocha-d79unyr.gif

Remember Me's gameplay might be boring, but it is beautiful.

I beat it a couple months back on my 360 and was checking through the footage I took of it (I planned on making a video review for it but eventually gave up) and saw this scene. Especially considering I was playing it on a console that was 8 years old at the time, this game looks fantastic. The art design is simply stunning.

The soundtrack is also excellent.

EDIT:
Here's one more:
remember_me_gif__2_by_jakomocha-d79uqlu.gif

I never knew making GIF's was this addicting. I hope mine are in acceptable quality, I know they are nowhere near as smooth as most of yours.

The game is absolutely oozing with atmosphere. I look forward to having time to try it.

Your GIFs are totally fine dude, nice work.

Top Bottom