• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Nisa65

in the next-gen train, although there isn't a single game that I'm interested in yet (I didn't buy it, I won it)

Have you found a code for the 12 month sub to PS Plus in the box? I could only find the code for Knack when I opened mine.

KeRaSh

Finally got my Gold headset a few days ago:

wl2zxwwl.jpg

What is the veredict on these ? I had the pulse ones for a while but the battery was not lasting very long so I returned them. So they sound as good as the pulse ones?

I've been using mine for the last seven hours without charging them. They're really comfortable and they seem to have great battery life.

I agree with Caoz. They are my first gaming headset so I have no comparison but I'm very satisfied with the sound. Even the surround mode sounded good when I tried it with Outlast on the Horror profile.
I also listened to some music of various genres and the sound was really clear (+great bass).

zmet

Game of Thrones Season 3, Space Adventure Cobra: The Original TV Series DVD Part 1, and Casshan Blu-ray Complete Collection

Twelvy

Hmm, will need to get someone to translate the documentation/manuals so I can figure out how the hell you redeem it. Hopefully it's not just for people who haven't subbed before.

If I understand correctly, you have to do it directly from the PS Store on the PS4 and activate your 3 free months. I will check later.
See here or here

Shady859

It's about time Sony took care of Japan! I have won so many drinks and snacks at work betting people that the console wasn't out yet there. The general gaming public has no idea that you guys........ are the reason we can't find PS4 cameras. ;) Is that the base console or a fancy combo package?

Congrats on the win!

Edit: I am blind as well, boxes are obviously different. So much for that camera theory lol.

Nisa65

The Japanese PS4 launched with 2 SKUs. One with the camera and the other without. It was only a couple thousand yen difference between the two so I figured why not get the camera bundle. Even it gets barely any use it wasn't exactly an expensive purchase.

The Japanese PS4 launched with 2 SKUs. One with the camera and the other without. It was only a couple thousand yen difference between the two so I figured why not get the camera bundle. Even it gets barely any use it wasn't exactly an expensive purchase.

Worth it for the Playroom!

Jobbs

Banned
Smokescreen and Blue Streak. Got a good deal.

Now they sit on the dresser across from me in my basement studio so I can stare at them all day for inspiration.

I transformed Smokescreen to robot mode and back again. Was a harrowing experience. I think it's better to just leave them as cars (unless I need to have a battle, of course), they look cooler anyway. :D

Dandalf

Neo Member
I wasn't a fan of the controller when I first saw it. The pictures made it look like it was glossy and not matte, which I didn't care for.

However, after seeing some more detailed images of the controller and determining it was matte, my opinion changed. I thought they were sold out everywhere but Best Buy had a few in stock and fortunately I was able to pick mine up in store. So I figured why not?

Ban Puncher

Worth it for the Playroom!
iP0Iy62IjB6R.gif

iFsS1UEoCBiZT.gif

Smokescreen and Blue Streak. Got a good deal.

Now they sit on the dresser across from me in my basement studio so I can stare at them all day for inspiration.

I transformed Smokescreen to robot mode and back again. Was a harrowing experience. I think it's better to just leave them as cars (unless I need to have a battle, of course), they look cooler anyway. :D

Got my Smokescreen MP this Friday too. But I'm thinking I might sell it on to fund my Wheeljack MP pre-order.

Seik

Banned
I had a big PS3 hype lately because prices are getting low...

99GFLAb.jpg

Hype that immediately ended when I got this.

PqMTpkC.jpg

So, so good.

Cannot stress enough how good the soundtrack is, too.

Jobbs

Banned
Got my Smokescreen MP this Friday too. But I'm thinking I might sell it on to fund my Wheeljack MP pre-order.

The Wheeljack mold looks incredible, and this was one of my favorite characters as a kid. He was always inventing things and hurting himself. I preordered him.

tav7623

I also got Retro City Rampage DX for the 3DS, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on the Wii U Virtual Console, and two out of the three PS3 games (Metro & Remember Me) from this months Instant Game Collection for PS+ members.

1656371_10152194822614043_934524164_n.jpg

1966866_10152194025844043_1610553596_n.jpg

Finally got a new TV. Really loving it so far. Friend was playing DKCTF which is why the screen is blurry. Coming from someone who used to play games on a 22" monitor, 40" is a huge leap!

jonno394

Been a tight month due to investing close to a grand in my PC build at the start

Decided my monitor speakers weren't good enough so went and got these, they're rather fab (i'm not a real audiophile though)

12700521825_318dd8d49a_c.jpg

Got fed up of using my dualshock on the PC so went for this, and don't think i'll look back, fantastic pad

12700997634_3e0427e177_c.jpg

Managed to get this on the cheap, lovely set

12700915154_a521c2d4f8_c.jpg

and then got these through either bundles, in sales (Witcher 2, LEGO and Tomb Raider) or from STEAM giveaways (Crysis and Dust)

12700370525_36ccdcb764_c.jpg

AdanVC

This month was literally me saying to Nintendo: Shut up and take my money. Haha :p. (Sorry for the crappy quality photo.)

VjcSfi3.jpg

My biggest pick-up for the next 5 years!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition

iTX29WiexgtcT.jpg

ibyZDsgLIpEV6f.jpg

Interior is all leather with silver accents with the Oscar Mike star sewn into the seatbacks.

Top Bottom