• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2024 Edition

King Dazzar

fNKrZVk.jpg
That's got some serious Metro Exodus vibes.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Yeah.....my area is a wreck. Only kid I can blame is me though
I’ve come to live with the chaos. When it’s time for me to play VR, I sweep it all forward to make floor space for me. Then when I wake up, the mess has returned to the entire floor space.

j0hnnix

Gold Member
Where are some of you getting movie posters w/frame from ? i see some backlit . I need some ideas/places to get some for home theater setup. I have checked Amazon , feeling a bit uncomfortable.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
My brother works at a custom furniture workshop and they have lots of leftover stuff. So for my birthday last August he made me a custom cabinet (?) and a shelf with some LED.

The black on the cabinet is made from speaker fabric.

Finally have it set up.

Need a lot more done but at least the first step is done!

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Here's my living room setup, id add neon but the wife barely tolerates the PSVR as it is, could only imagine the look if I stuck an LED strip behind the telly, the picture beside the PS5 is used as a cover to hide my console :-(

Yes those are 50 balloons, I recently joined the proper Old AF gaf community
jSUgkWD.jpg

King Dazzar

Here's my living room setup, id add neon but the wife barely tolerates the PSVR as it is, could only imagine the look if I stuck an LED strip behind the telly, the picture beside the PS5 is used as a cover to hide my console :-(

jSUgkWD.jpg
Some very clever cable management there!

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

jSUgkWD.jpg
That's very nice although that tv is in another dimension, it's so far !

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
That's very nice although that tv is in another dimension, it's so far !
Lol I originally wanted a 65" as the room is big enough but we didn't want the TV overpowering the room so settled on a 55, the TV stand rotates so I usually sit on the other sofa to the left to game on which brings me much closer to the screen which helps with reading the UI

When I get stuck into the garage I'll have a 110" screen which will be plenty big

Celcius

°Temp. member

jSUgkWD.jpg
I've never seen a TV stand like that before... it looks like an art stand. If you had one of those LG G series TVs where the screen looks like a picture in a frame it would be a brilliant combination lol

I setup my PS5 and Switch. The trick is to fit all in the tiny desk so it's not a hassle to move, otherwise I get claustrophobic sleeping.

I have my PS5 hooked up to Displayport with a special converter cable. It's the only way I can get 4k 120hz on widescreen on my PS5.

I bought an amplifier for my Sennheiser 600s.

PxDDIP4.jpg

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
I setup my PS5 and Switch. The trick is to fit all in the tiny desk so it's not a hassle to move, otherwise I get claustrophobic sleeping.

I have my PS5 hooked up to Displayport with a special converter cable. It's the only way I can get 4k 120hz on widescreen on my PS5.

PxDDIP4.jpg

Upside down PS5. That's a new one. Also, I think you missed a spot the last time you cleaned that printer.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

PxDDIP4.jpg

That’s the worst desk setup ever. No leg room. Fucking printer takes priority over legs or ps5. Desk way too small and that chair gives me sweaty back pain just looking at it

Upside down PS5. That's a new one. Also, I think you missed a spot the last time you cleaned that printer.
Oops lol, I didn't know the PS5 was upside down! I fixed it. No wonder it wasn't downloading from Wifi. I was so confused. My setup before I had to take the PS5 out of a storage bin with a projector every time i wanted to use it. It was a real hassle. This is a big upgrade for my tiny room!

The printer was there for the last computer, so its been a while. I tend to eat at my desk, so it gets messy easily. I live with 6 other people so privacy comes at a premium, but it's the only way to afford California prices!

The chair is great for the price! its Amazon Basics. I was using a basic $20 Target camping chair before.

This is living in a California city, so space is at a premium! My biggest priority is keeping my space from being claustrophobic.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Oops lol, I didn't know the PS5 was upside down! I fixed it. No wonder it wasn't downloading from Wifi. I was so confused. My setup before I had to take the PS5 out of a storage bin with a projector every time i wanted to use it. It was a real hassle. This is a big upgrade for my tiny room!

The printer was there for the last computer, so its been a while. I tend to eat at my desk, so it gets messy easily. I live with 6 other people so privacy comes at a premium!

The chair is great for the price! its Amazon Basics. I was using a basic $20 Target camping chair before.

lol....all good. I figured maybe you did that on purpose so you wouldn't have to reach as far to put in the disk. lol

DryvBy

My favorite thread for thinking "I don't make any money and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life".

King Dazzar

Thank goodness for the excellent cooling design on these consoles. This thread is proving how robust they really are! I'm waiting for a pic of a PS5 being used from inside a carrier bag. lol

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
What do the two towers do?

Like the white display PC, looks like it belongs there. 😎

Yeah, that little niche is a godsend. My office doesn't have very good airflow so playing games heated the area up pretty quickly. Just had to invest in some really long cables and a little drywall work.

I swap RGB for UV

NIHU92x.jpg

half the plants are in here for the winter, though i'd like to add more permanent ones

side table clashes but i needed one asap for my new PC, so just took what I could get my in-laws till I can level up.

dog either sleeps on the green bed or floor under desk.

Try to keep the three kids out of this room, but their toys always creep in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom