• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2024 Edition

freefornow

Gold Member
daily-mix-1332-10.jpg

If you want details of my specific hardware, furniture and accessories, just let me know. Most of it is readily available.

My attic mancave. The room I would have wanted as a 13 year old but couldn't afford.
What do you see:
55 inch LG C1 Oled
Denon AVC-4800H with Emotiva BasX A300 for front speakers.
Mordaunt-Short speakers: Mezzo 8 fronts, Mezzo 5 center, 4x Mezzo 1 surrounds (2 behind couch) 4 Genie heights.
SVS PC12 Plus subwoofer
PS5, Panasonic UB424 4k player

Wheel Logitech G923.

PC: 42 inch Oled C2, Corsair 5000d airflow, I9 13900k, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, 32gb G.Skill ddr5 6400.
Thrustmaster TPR Rudders and Warthog / F/A 18 stick, Winwing Orion 2 throttle, HP Reverb G2 V2 VR, Trackir 5, HyperX Cloud 2 headset.
My PS3 and 360 are behind the 42 inch oled.
BO7Bgkh.jpg
vn3Atnr.jpg
DPkNLk2.jpg
SGcSzms.jpg

PC gaming from the couch ☝🏼
54ovrBY.jpg

My 9 year old son makes good use of the room too ☺️.

iHaunter

Well like each year it's been a fun hobby upgrading this place and 2023 was no different lots of tweaks full sound system and speaker upgrade in the theater, PC setup in the office upstairs was updated, along with lighting enhancements and a couple more UST laser projectors. In 2024 so far I plan to swap out the entertainment unit with an in built UST screen and a automated from for the laser projector, 3 racing rigs coming, custom large arcade and will finally remove some of the small arcades. Also removing foosball to make room for the racing rigs. Lastly for the theater I plan to upgrade all four subs that are in there. If you'd like to join me on the journey find me on instagram as I document it all at gameroomtheater (same name on instagram and Tiktok)
oeSe0xs.jpg
NpuaePY.jpg
QOXhJNp.jpg
NvJig4L.jpg
Ykkj9dB.jpg
6udvDH6.jpg
bk7TxQd.jpg
S9PMERB.jpg
n7KOIUj.jpg
y0ZVhJQ.jpg
v5Z4Mct.jpg
aBJ3N4h.jpg
mtndYhO.jpg
TarhREd.jpg
If I did this to our house my girlfriend would kill me in the most painful way possible. In public too. Looks nice.

Fredrik

ra2LMWm.jpeg
x060XAH.jpeg

Updated the living room with a PC about a month ago.
Originally planned to have a smaller form factor and put it up on a shelf and remove the consoles, but couldn’t decide on the parts to fit a smaller case and fell in love with this bigger one and kept the consoles instead.
Super satisfied!

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
daily-mix-1332-10.jpg

If you want details of my specific hardware, furniture and accessories, just let me know. Most of it is readily available.

I don't try to understand people who live like that. I mean it's mental disorders plain and simple. But what's with all the movie theater popcorn boxes? Like I imagine this guy had a couple kernels left after every movie and instead of tossing them he brought them all the way home just to toss on this pile.

King Dazzar

I don't try to understand people who live like that. I mean it's mental disorders plain and simple. But what's with all the movie theater popcorn boxes? Like I imagine this guy had a couple kernels left after every movie and instead of tossing them he brought them all the way home just to toss on this pile.
Tbh I thought it looked staged just for the shot... like someone just brought in a load of trash and emptied it everywhere. Otherwise you'd think there'd be creepy crawley infestation up the walls etc. But hey, I'm no trash expert lol.

Topher

Gold Member
My attic mancave. The room I would have wanted as a 13 year old but couldn't afford.
What do you see:
55 inch LG C1 Oled
Denon AVC-4800H with Emotiva BasX A300 for front speakers.
Mordaunt-Short speakers: Mezzo 8 fronts, Mezzo 5 center, 4x Mezzo 1 surrounds (2 behind couch) 4 Genie heights.
SVS PC12 Plus subwoofer
PS5, Panasonic UB424 4k player

Wheel Logitech G923.

PC: 42 inch Oled C2, Corsair 5000d airflow, I9 13900k, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, 32gb G.Skill ddr5 6400.
Thrustmaster TPR Rudders and Warthog / F/A 18 stick, Winwing Orion 2 throttle, HP Reverb G2 V2 VR, Trackir 5, HyperX Cloud 2 headset.
My PS3 and 360 are behind the 42 inch oled.
BO7Bgkh.jpg
vn3Atnr.jpg
DPkNLk2.jpg
SGcSzms.jpg

PC gaming from the couch ☝🏼
54ovrBY.jpg

My 9 year old son makes good use of the room too ☺️.

Nice HOTAS setup

AndrewRyan

nice

ps you in a bomb shelter?
Oh man, the whole house is decorated in Steam Punk style! They've never even played Fallout 3 but the place looks like a dedication to the game, lol.

Update: The Vive Pro 2 arrived yesterday but not the wireless adapter or Index controllers. We played MS Flight Sim in VR all night and holy crap it's amazing! I've played on a 3080 and it was okay, but this is how it's supposed to be.

ra2LMWm.jpeg
x060XAH.jpeg

Updated the living room with a PC about a month ago.
Originally planned to have a smaller form factor and put it up on a shelf and remove the consoles, but couldn’t decide on the parts to fit a smaller case and fell in love with this bigger one and kept the consoles instead.
Super satisfied!
I want that 'The Tower 300' case.
If the 5000 series cards don't fit in my current case, I'm going to get it and transfer everything over.

Fredrik

I want that 'The Tower 300' case.
If the 5000 series cards don't fit in my current case, I'm going to get it and transfer everything over.
Can highly recommend it. It’s a ITX/mATX case but can fit almost everything. There is the Tower 200 as well if you think it’s too chunky.

Nothing will be hidden though! So think about that when choosing parts. I literally chose white parts for everything, even the PSU.

Only downside I’ve seen so far is that you have to lift the top to access the connectors to graphics card and motherboard, HDMI/DP ports are literally inside the case.
The top is snapping off though so no screws. But it’s a strange design, I would’ve designed it differently.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
My main setup isn't nothing to brag about really. I got my desktop PC setup in the living room, which is where I work, game, try my hand at game dev, do my taxes and mast contemplate on life.

That same PC is plugged to a 65" LG CX via a 7'5 meters HDMI 2.1, which is where I also game but with a gamepad.

My house also has a loft which I turned into a retro games room:
W16CjPZ.jpeg

Both the living room and the loft are still pending to be decorated, but I'm happy with the setup as it is right now. I'll share a few more pics once everything's done.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
My main setup isn't nothing to brag about really. I got my desktop PC setup in the living room, which is where I work, game, try my hand at game dev, do my taxes and mast contemplate on life.

That same PC is plugged to a 65" LG CX via a 7'5 meters HDMI 2.1, which is where I also game but with a gamepad.

My house also has a loft which I turned into a retro games room:
W16CjPZ.jpeg

Both the living room and the loft are still pending to be decorated, but I'm happy with the setup as it is right now. I'll share a few more pics once everything's done.

Space to the left of your TV is looking a bit empty. Maybe decorate it with ...

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Space to the left of your TV is looking a bit empty. Maybe decorate it with ...

Was thinking "oh that's a cute figurine" until I read the name of the product.

WTF, I've been playing the game wrong this whole time! Ordering one right now. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Celcius

°Temp. member
Not sure of this is an appropriate use of my thread, but wanted to post a sneak peek of how my Polynesian Gaming Setup 2025 is shaping up. I think I could do some fresh London pics this spring too.

UdQ6qJ3.jpeg
ZIlNd3v.jpeg

Top pic is the main house at the beach where I will play Elden Ring, bottom pic is the pool, Rogue gym and cinema
Those views are epic

Topher

Gold Member
Not sure of this is an appropriate use of my thread, but wanted to post a sneak peek of how my Polynesian Gaming Setup 2025 is shaping up. I think I could do some fresh London pics this spring too.

UdQ6qJ3.jpeg
ZIlNd3v.jpeg

Top pic is the main house at the beach where I will play Elden Ring, bottom pic is the pool, Rogue gym and cinema

We know who is hosting the GAF Christmas party this year, now don't we?

Top Bottom