• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Super Smash Bros. Brawl Singles Tournament #1

jibblypop

Banned
dragonlife29 said:
Smashville:dragonlife29 (Jigglypuff) vs jibblypop (Pikachu): Winner = dragonlife29
Wari Ware Inc.:dragonlife29 (Jigglypuff) vs jibblypop (ZZS): Winner = dragonlife29

Jiggy, you and your timing...they depress me :( I would have loved to battle you, but I was waiting for jibblypop. Maybe next time, I hope.

What the fuck? i never played against you... your friend code still says "awaiting confirmation" on my wii. haha

come on now and enter that other friend code i gave you.. sorry you have to do that.. but im at my mom's house..

CASH 0516-7101-5162

Blizzard

Banned
:(

figures, I felt like crap, and then I lost as I knew I would

hamster used ROB as I knew I would, and I lost with kirby as I knew I would. smashville, final dest., 2-0.

And both times were close...I could handle everything except the down smash and sometimes the gyromite. I was even ahead a stock on final destination.

Eh, I just suck. Good job, and good luck everyone else. Maybe there will be another tournament some day. :(

Crimmy

Round 3: crimmy vs zaxor0

First match: Victor = Crimmy
Second match: Victor = Crimmy

2-0

Good games zaxor0.

onto round 4 :)

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Nah, you put up a good fight. I just wish the lag was a little better, but oh well.

You had me sweating for a bit. I didn't know if I was going to make it out alive.

Okay, the REAL results:

Smashville:dragonlife29 (Jigglypuff) vs jibblypop (Ike): Winner = dragonlife29
Wario Ware Inc.:dragonlife29 (Jigglypuff) vs jibblypop (Fox): Winner = dragonlife29

Round 5 Results are IN

Bluesummers (Ness) over Kwokuen (Marth) on Smashville

Kwokuen (Marth) over Bluesummers (Ness) on Yoshi's Island

Bluesummers (Ness) over Kwokuen (Marth) on FD

Great games again Kwokuen, the lag at the end was the worst ive ever had playing a game online. :lol

K

Kwokuen

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, you do play a fantastic Ness if I say so myself. Although I'm gonna be bitter about that lag spike at the end for a looooong time. :D

Good games all around though, and good luck on the tourny!

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
God damn Mila's Pit is the arrow-spam/juggling master :lol

Good games Mila.

Round 4 MrCheez (Olimar) versus Mila (Pit)

MrCheez over Mila on SmashVille
Mila over MrCheez on Delfino
Mila over MrCheez on Shadow Moses

Pit is really good at smacking Olimar around... I really should have used someone else against you but I wanted to see how far I could take my lovable Pikmin in the tournament. :p Ah well, I had a good run.

Milabrega

MrCheez said:

Good games Mila.

Pit is really good at smacking Olimar around... I really should have used someone else against you but I wanted to see how far I could take my lovable Pikmin in the tournament. :p Ah well, I had a good run.

Great games. Tough, tough matches. I thought I was heading to the loser's bracket for sure.

Mila in the Irc just after round 2 said:
nervous heh, his grab game is amazing

There was really not much I could do about it on smashville. The other maps I don't know if you noticed but the whole time I was trying to stay under you.

scottnak

MrCheez said:

Good games Mila.

Nooo. Mr. Cheez! Your pikmin and olimar ness is gone? :(

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
scottnak said:
Nooo. Mr. Cheez! Your pikmin and olimar ness is gone? :(

pikmin_080111h-l.jpg

T_T

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
MrCheez said:

Good games Mila.

Oh shit, that was unexpected

BlueSummers said:
Round 5 Results are IN

Bluesummers (Ness) over Kwokuen (Marth) on Smashville

Kwokuen (Marth) over Bluesummers (Ness) on Yoshi's Island

Bluesummers (Ness) over Kwokuen (Marth) on FD

Great games again Kwokuen, the lag at the end was the worst ive ever had playing a game online. :lol

Not anything personal against Kwokuen, but we have connection problems,s o thanks Blue for winning. All I have in my my mind is Round 6, Round 6, Round 6...:lol :lol

justchris

Firestorm said:
No. Shanks misread. I didn't realize until just now. It's Vanish vs Crushed and winner plays Shanks. Something tells me Crushed won't be back for a while though...

April 15th, so no, not for a while.

Anyway, PM'd Dreavus back, so we're working on arranging our match.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Are there any other Ike -only players in the tourney? I have been hunting them non stop since the start, seems they have died out. Good :D. Now all that remains is a certain Wolf that I might meet up in the final match if I do beat BlueSuemmers (and trust me... i will, I will. BWAHAHAHAHA).

Hurry up people. Firestorm, you better prepare a good R6 stage. I vote for Harverd though, or Pokemon Stadium (Melee).

Bloodwake said:
Just to verify this works:

Firestorm: Dreavus plays Masked Man and OliveJuice plays Phantom Flapjack, correct?
Unfortunately, I already knocked Masked Man out of this tourney. I'm guessing Dreavus plays justchris and I play Phantom Flapjack. Too bad I didn't get Kevincow's position.

Bloodwake

OliveJuice said:
Unfortunately, I already knocked Masked Man out of this tourney. I'm guessing Dreavus plays justchris and I play Phantom Flapjack. Too bad I didn't get Kevincow's position.

My bad. I meant justchris but I just woke up so yeah.

Relix said:
Are there any other Ike -only players in the tourney? I have been hunting them non stop since the start, seems they have died out. Good :D. Now all that remains is a certain Wolf that I might meet up in the final match if I do beat BlueSuemmers (and trust me... i will, I will. BWAHAHAHAHA).
Relix, I'll be happy to face you sometime, using my Ike. :lol

scottnak

Well No response from superangelo yet. PM & AIM sent yesterday...
Though it loooks like he hasn't touched the forum in a week...

I'd really like to get this game done today if it's happenign (I have a midterm on Thursday I know nothing about...) but if he comes, we'll see...

Meh meh. Another waitin' game

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Man I am sucking today. Not touching Summer's fight until I get back to prime. I lost most of my matches today

Round 5, biggkidd32 vs. Slayn:

Stage 1: Delfino Plaza, biggkidd32 (Wolf) over Slayn (R.O.B)
Stage 2: Final Destination, Slayn (King Dedede) over biggkidd32 (Wolf)
Stage 3: Final Destination, biggkidd32 (Wolf) over Slayn(King Dedede)
Winner: biggkidd32

Very tough matches as expected, your king dedede literally had me screaming at the tv, that guy just wont die, not to mention killing while I was under 50% (bastard). Great game.

Cowie royally stomped me.

Brawl 1: Cowie (Olimar) over Toy Soldier (Pokemon Trainer) - Smashville
Brawl 2: Cowie (Olimar) over Toy Soldier (Pokemon Trainer) - Mario Circuit

Cowie

Toy Soldier said:
Cowie royally stomped me.

Brawl 1: Cowie (Olimar) over Toy Soldier (Pokemon Trainer) - Smashville
Brawl 2: Cowie (Olimar) over Toy Soldier (Pokemon Trainer) - Mario Circuit

the second match was closer than he lets on. squirtle just has a mind of his own =(

weepy

Brawl 1: Weepy (Kirby) over Michan (Mario) - Smashville
Brawl 2: Michan (Mario) over Weepy (Kirby)- ??? (Meta Knight's ship)
Brawl 3: Weepy (Kirby) over Michan (Mario) - Final Destination

God that was a tough match but GG's. I kept eating Mario smashes :lol

Michan

weepy said:
Brawl 1: Weepy (Kirby) over Michan (Mario) - Smashville
Brawl 2: Michan (Mario) over Weepy (Kirby)- ??? (Meta Knight's ship)
Brawl 3: Weepy (Kirby) over Michan (Mario) - Final Destination

God that was a tough match but GG's. I kept eating Mario smashes :lol

That was so intense, well done for the win. That last match was all over the place, I didn't have a clue if I was going to win or lose. Let me know if you want to battle again some time :)

weepy

Michan said:
That was so intense, well done for the win. That last match was all over the place, I didn't have a clue if I was going to win or lose. Let me know if you want to battle again some time :)

No prob. I'll probably be on tomorrow around the same time.

Top Bottom