• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You Suddenly Woke Up in the Last Game You Played, What Game is it and What Do You Do?

6d91321d119655dd294e2287acc0b75f.jpg

Warframe.

Hide the bodies.

It would have been MGS:GZ, being sad, but I actually last played Zone of the Enders 2 HD. So, I guess I'd be having crazy mech adventures? Just started for the first time after getting bored pretty quick with the first. Wouldn't be a bad universe to be in, although MGS is cooler. Yet perhaps deadlier.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
SMT IV, just defeated
Lucifer
so feeling pretty good with myself being a bloody powerful motherfucker. And rich nonethless, with over 400k macca!

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Tales of the abyss 3ds. I guess I would try my best to master fonic arts.

Eusis

Ha well yeah in create your own character games, you're your character. In others, well good luck. Game world is still brutal haha.

Imagine having played something like Amnesia last hahaha.
Oh, yeah, that'd definitely change things for Dark Souls I bet, though even at best you're going to feel the pain of dying. A lot. And probably spend more time than you'd like as some zombie thing though at least there's plenty of human effigies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Blazing-Angels-Squadrons-of-WWII-8J9.jpg

You know, probably not the best time period to be alive in, and being 22, kinda the perfect candidate to not be able to avoid it
I'd be shooting down some jerrys and eventually the japanese, unfortunately.

zoku88

Atelier Meruru.

This is pretty good. People only age between games and it's the last one in the trilogy!

Who knows what NPCs do in that game. Just stand around and make requests, I guess.

doofy102

Blight Town - bridge bonfire.

I'll sit there and hollow and never attempt to leave. Probably go mad and try and attack a chosen undead if one crosses.

EdgeXL

I woke up in Wars World from Advance Wars 2?

I would activate Colin's super move and inflict 999% damage on any and every enemy unit within range.

Top Bottom