• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
QLCOlTq.jpg

hdOANPP.jpg

Y5wxaWt.jpg

Gintama 486

And to think this all started with a good ol' Kamehameha lesson.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Yuri Kuma Arashi (Lesbian Bear Storm) - 01

This is what happens when you put my tastes along with Hitokage and Cajun's into a melting pot and say "Fuck it, we'll see what happens". :lol

Really liking the setup so far, and I'm expecting a lot from this based on its title.

UQ Holder! 28

The final panel featured the four best members of UQ Holder. Even without Tota as the main force here he continues to introduce great characters and put them front and center. I need 29 now.

Charade

I don't even read my own posts.

Well by quoting your post you'll now get to read your own post about not reading your own posts.

Yamada 103

Huh. I guess the author could play around with Yamada's memories from before the series began.

wonzo

Banned
Forget Me Not 1-7 END
Mariel Imari is a private eye trying to become a first-rate detective to be able inherit her late father's estate. For some strange reason, the mysterious thief Vecchio is taking an interest in her. As if that wasn't enough, her old friends at Interpol and her siblings make life more troubling for her.

I've always been meaning to read more of Tsuruta Kenji's stuff as I really dig what I've seen of his art (esp. his character designs) so I figured I'd start off with this as it sounded pretty interesting and I'm glad I did. It's got a really charming cast of characters and for a "discontinued" series it really doesn't feel like it at all as the main thrust of the story wraps up rather nicely. I dunno, maybe this supposed side story will continue th-

Hita-Hita 1-6

wirewoa.gif

What in the world is going on?

scy

Wagatsuma-san 85 - Hey, the point of this arc finally rolled around: It's too early to give up. Now can we get rid of the stupid friends until they're needed again?

UQ Holder

Goddamn, Eva, Jinbei and two other supercharged badasses who are getting their first-ever intro into the series? The redshirts are about to die horribly. XD

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Movie Making Namek needed to kill Mysterious Girlfriend X in the same way Time Travel Dating Sim Namek killed TWGOK.

EDIT: I forgot how much I liked Mysterious Girlfriend X

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto

Well that's a random time for the Sage of the Six to show up for dialogue.

Also: wat@ chapter content

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto

Well, that's one way to get some exposition out of the way. Do it while the character is dead.

I wonder what happened to the sage's brother.

I'm thinking the Sage and his brother are Hashirama and Madara reincarnated while Naruto and Sasuke are the sons. Maybe? Who knows, add another brother to the list...

Amikami

Banned
Naruto

A kinda boring chapter and a confirmation of what could already be guessed. Naruto is the reincarnation of the younger and Sasuke is that of the older(likely). Madara and Hashirama were probably the ones before that. I'm more interested of what happened to the Sage's bro.

Edit: Well I was thinking that Madara was the older son reincarnation before Sasuke, but then again hadn't Sasuke already been born before Madara died? Anyway, not important. I think the point is that by the end of this, Sasuke and Naruto will finally make peace and settle the reincarnation of war between the two sons but I think that's a guess that most people have made years ago after Tobi(Obito) revealed the whole Senju/Uchiha conflict.

Naruto
Guess Naruto using more stuff from Japanese folklore which okay .
Okay chapter since i like this kind of stuff but i also hope we find out about the Sage bro .

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto

I'm guessing that
Sasuke is the reincarnation of the other brother?

What do you think? Given that one brother looks like Nine Tails Mode and the other looks like Susano'o?

Sage's brother is the Death God, they both have horns and are connected to the Uzumaki clan, that's more than close enough for me to make a stupid theory out of.

PNBRXmS.jpg

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
So Naruto is... uh.............

A son of a totally handsome prodigy + beautiful member of a rare blood limit clan.

Who is now also apparently a reincarnation of a favored son of a... guy? creature?... that created everything.

Huh.

A son of a totally handsome prodigy + beautiful member of a rare blood limit clan.

Who is now also apparently a reincarnation of a favored son of a... guy? creature?... that created everything.

Huh.

Also he's a total good for nothing character who never could've made it on his own despite all this.

Angry Grimace

Huh.

He looks kinda cool

Amikami

Banned
Naruto

This chapter in one image.

Except without the goodness of Makanshoku Mako and crocettes. Thinking about it more though, it was a pretty interesting chapter. I'm not sure that it's the best time for the sage to show up, but there's probably no better time left in the manga. I'd rather see him here in this odd celestial essence than suddenly appear in battle to kick ass because we don't need any more random appearances. We need Naruto, Sasuke and their alien son reincarnation asses to beat Madara already and then fight each other.

Stulaw

Sage's mother is the Death God, they both have horns and are connected to the Uzumaki clan, that's more than close enough for me to make a stupid theory out of.

PNBRXmS.jpg
Fixed.

Yeah she definitely looks like it. I'm guessing like Kaguya-hime she came from the Moon (rabbit like appearance).

I liked the chapter, I wonder how many chapters it will be before Naruto gets to wake up.

Fixed.

Yeah she definitely looks like it. I'm guessing like Kaguya-hime she came from the Moon (rabbit like appearance).

I liked the chapter, I wonder how many chapters it will be before Naruto gets to wake up.

nah man death god doesn't have boobs, must be the other brother

Fixed.

If i remember right did the sage not make the moon in the naruto world .
So she must be something like that but not from the moon .

Anteater

One Piece

2398516-2676794526-poqbkl7.gif

Glad they got through this rather quickly, next chapter will be fun.

Hopefully we'll get a real fight since Oda likes to skip over every fight these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom