• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charade

Samurai Papa 10

You may laugh, but I've heard that actually works. Kevin Trudeau said so.

A Blank Page Day by Miman

A lonely girl finds a friend in the cheerful class rep. Thought the resolution was a little too easy/fast, but it's a oneshot so I'll let it slide...this time.

diaspora

YowaPedal v15

Misdosuji is just annoying at this point. Hopefully we don't have to deal with him after the end of this race.

Billionaire Girl 1-13
1. Gold digging
2. breaking bro code

2 strikes against Tasuku.

Tasuku never struck me as someone who would follow/honor it in the first place.

Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A 07

PWJGz6b.png

Another chapter showing why demon queen > hero

pbqQJ7I.jpg

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 26-33

Oh so wait.

Lusting after his aunt is no good.

But trying to bang his cousin is OK?

The standards on this guy.

Detour from Asahi to Aoi is fine by me since I'm a fan of the older woman characters.

Quasar

With a season ended I've had time to burn through Girls of the Wild's. Still enjoying it. Good to see Queens little bro is on my side.

Quasar

Well cousins together is legal in many places. Aunts and nephews not so much.

And now that I say this, I find this on wikipedia regarding Australia.

In Australia, section 23B of the Marriage Act 1961 prohibits marriage to an opposite-sex ancestor and descendant or sibling (including a sibling of half-blood), including those traced through adoption.[13] The Act does not prohibit marriage between first cousins or opposite-sex uncle-niece and aunt-nephew marriages (avunculate marriage), provided both parties are of marriageable age (people aged 16 or over). These relationships have the same genetic relationship as do grandparents with their grandsons and granddaughters and half-siblings have with each other (r=25%).

Kind of surprised both cousins and aunt-nephew marriages are legal.

The fact that Madara went against destiny by creating a Rinnegan from himself, therefore altering the variables of the whole world is as amazing as it is incredible.

scy

Itoshi no Karin 12

Pretty much explains my impression of this chapter.

I'm hopefully optimistic that this will resolve well still. Like, she still teases him about also liking her so here's hoping.

Today is a day for optimism from me apparently.

I'm hopefully optimistic that this will resolve well still. Like, she still teases him about also liking her so here's hoping.

Today is a day for optimism from me apparently.

Maybe she decides to move back to the countryside with him since she too has a deadline as the mascot girl. Easy way out though and probably not enough feels.

------------------------------

87 Clockers 06

I didn't expect the computer to open up.

scy

Maybe she decides to move back to the countryside with him since she too has a deadline as the mascot girl. Easy way out though and probably not enough feels.

This feels like the obvious solution, especially once her time limit was mentioned.

Asahina Koharu's Delusional Weather 1

A one shot about your regular guy stumbling upon the popular girl who turns out to be a pervert that just wants to "Haa Haa" with other girls.

Really enjoyed the prizes and the girl's expressions.

She certainly is more than meets the eye.

Actually wish this was a series and not a one shot.

so I finished watching the Tasogare anime last night. Was interesting to see how the final scenes were handled in that as opposed to the manga. Without going too much into spoilers, it's one of the few times where I've seen that sort of thing handled markedly better in the anime than the source material. They give it much more time, and although some of it is due to music etc. (Requiem ;__;), it's so well handled. Like, it was heartwrenching enough in the manga but it was literally fucking heartbreaking in the anime, despite coming into it knowing what was going to happen.

Would encourage people who like the manga to watch the anime, or if you're not too interested in watching the entire thing, just watch episode 12 as a point of comparison. Was genuinely impressed. And sad. Holy shit the feels. was blubbering like a man-baby.

Naruto is still the worst thing I read weekly, hell even Fairy Tail has been more enjoyable on average

Fairy Tail

Nice quick thinking on Lucy's end to trick the demon, and a nice fetish shot of her tied up in tentacles to boot. Heck even Natsu got in on the tentacle fun

Garcia

A little late again but: Fuck Naruto, honestly.

So it is The Matrix now? Shit just keeps getting worse by the week.

Nisekoi 116
Why did everyone bring an apple? Is it a thing to bring an apple to sick people in Japan especially considering he had appendicitis.

Akito

I went and asked the group that translated the first series whether they'll pick up Hozuki-san chi no aneki + Imouto and it seems like they're interested, they're looking for a translator for it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom