• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerity

Girls of the Wild's 131-132

It only took how long for this to happen?

xQxpoLh.jpg

kasane

Kiss and never cry

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? Who does she even like?

Edit: What the actual fuck? She had sex with him? Come on fuck this shit

kasane

Kiss and never cry

FUCKING DROPPED

Edit: now you ask him a favour? Fuck you
woman

Edit 2: she pretended to be all innocent and shit now susisnosqmdyhafafagagag

Fuck

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
that bad?

Nisekoi 117
Appendicitis is a bitch. He didn't have to stay that long for it though, but whatever manga logic. Chitoge saves the chapter obviously, and look, he's sort of developing feelings for her!
progress will be nullified by the next chapter obviously

lol shaft. nice

kasane

Man, those reactions just reinforce the idea that I'll never ever read it.
Yeah i just confirmed that you never listen to mal impressions. Fuck that place

Edit: precious good luck charm my ass, you lead the guy on. Acted all innocent when you dated, dumped him for no apparent reason and you didnt hesitate to fuck the other guy. Fuck you

kasane

Thank fucking god it ean out of translated chapters.

Even if she had a psychological trauma of some sort she was still a bitch.

Goddamnit

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
did I just witness a mental breakdown or

Sakurasaku Shoukougun 14
Fucking infuriating, it's probably the mom's (and dad's) "fault" that she's doing this

fuck these guys

kasane

did I just witness a mental breakdown or

Sakurasaku Shoukougun 14
Fucking infuriating, it's probably the mom's (and dad's) "fault" that she's doing this

fuck these guys

I need fucking brain bleach.

Maybe its because im tired from the jet lag but seriously fuck this shit

Edit: 10/10 from mal

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I need fucking brain bleach.

Maybe its because im tired from the jet lag but seriously fuck this shit

Edit: 10/10 from mal

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM
o5qBnIe.gif

If we get a happy ending, then it'll end! They can't let that happen.
how about they just do a bunch of fake out endings instead of this bullshit drama. seriously one of the most mediocre romance mangas ever, and I've read Nisekoi

Black Haze 46-47
holy shit two chapters, I lucked out. damn Dio's chances of being alive are looking slim, what with Blow being occupied by the slightly psychopathic dude that appeared out of nowhere. It seems like Lidius and the bully dude had such a good relationship :( I wonder how Lidius killed his sister

that bad?

Nisekoi 117 Chitoge saves the chapter obviously, and look, he's sort of developing feelings for her!
progress will be nullified by the next chapter obviously
Anytime Chitoge gets closer to the man character Onodera fucks it up with a barrage of pointless filler chapters

She knows the truth... She is trying to prevent it

She is the real antagonist... Brainwashing the weak minded
Your condolence is highly appreciated after suffering from that plot hole monstrosity

I've read neither. I keep thinking "oh I'll read Countrouble next" and then something else comes up.

Speaking of which...

Sanmanen de wa Kaemasen [Oneshot]

yuri oneshot about a girl who gets paid to have sex being approached by a girl. They spend some time together, and then when it finally gets to the stage where the deed is about to be done, they both realise they've fallen in love with each other. Girl 1 can't take the money. they end up going out.

Pretty cool.

wonzo

Banned
Billionaire Girl 13

These two leads are so dumb they're basically made for each other. One for not confessing his feelings and the other for not realising the glasses guy's just using her for her dosh. I also just realised this is basically a retread of the NTR arc in Spice & Wolf.

Peephole 18

moe cop is so dead ;-;

New Waves 154

god damn this is so fucking boring. almost feel like dropping it

Hanstu x Trash 43

speaking of boring… they really need to shift focus back to the water polo instead of some lame pervert fedora's girl problems

scy

Billionaire Girl 13

These two leads are so dumb they're basically made for each other. One for not confessing his feelings and the other for not realising the glasses guy's just using her for her dosh. I also just realised this is basically a retread of the NTR arc in Spice & Wolf.

I'm behind on Billionaire Girl but uh ... NTR time? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom