• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is what the Baka Updates description says:

"This is an insect themed H-manga"

Let your imagination run wild with that

Something that will fill you with hatred for MangaGAF sick fucks.

Soma isn't even smut anymore. Its just a regular shonen with fanservice in it.

A++ manga

Would read again

Only one way to find out :) let us know how far you get

yeah... no

not going to try... insects really

I don't even read that Aunt manga you guys get so hyped about in your posts
especially seeing your recent posts where things are getting sour

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Blue Exorcist (all caught up)

The first part of the series is so bland and generic, and honestly it doesn't pick up until they get to Kyoto. At least there Rin finally gets to break loose.
After that, I do appreciate that characters are getting better at their skills, and at points it mocks common Shonen tropes like "attack calling". Plus, the current is incredibly dark (about time a series about demons and Satan got fucked up).

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Prison School 105

The underground student council sure didn't leave evidence this easily, and they went pretty far with the plans but never enough to kill stuff and traumatize someone. This new council is way worse.
Spoilerz
the birds aren't dead

Charade

I actually haven't read it. ~_~

Just the description sounds relatively tame compared to what other kind of manga is out there in the world.

You tricked me!? I just read it and now I'm scarred for life...

*Actually currently stuck in a study lounge and would never read something super interesting in public*

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

LeleSocho

Banned
vVjptDR.gif

Contrary to its name, Hot House isn't actually that hot.

Everyday Monster Waifus 23
Man, Centorea, why you gotta be such a square?

Dullahan's design is as sleek as a vaseline sandwich. Another awesome addition. Also bondage and slime tentacles need to be the initiation ceremony for all new members of the household.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Well, this is what the Baka Updates description says:

"This is an insect themed H-manga"

Let your imagination run wild with that

I need to read this shit. Now if you'll excuse me...

====================================
And....done!
Hot House

Exactly what it say on the summary, it also contain lovecraftian stuff. THere's also a bit of drama and horror element mix in there. I'm genuinely surprised with the twist right before the MC goes into adulthood. This is a story about childhood, and remembering them. 4/5

Also, as far as insect goes, there's no grasshopper fucking...so yeah...

LeleSocho

Banned
I need to read this shit. Now if you'll excuse me...

====================================
And....done!
Hot House

Exactly what it say on the summary, it also contain lovecraftian stuff. THere's also a bit of drama and horror element mix in there. I'm genuinely surprised with the twist right before the MC goes into adulthood. This is a story about childhood, and remembering them. 4/5

Also, as far as insect goes, there's no grasshopper fucking...so yeah...

It's ok, you don't have to act tough... come here and cry.

Nordicus

*morbid curiosity hits regarding Hot House*

*blink*

*squint*

Ya know... I never thought I'd get the :kasane problem of having already read something in quite these circumstances.

Ar nosurge ~Umareizuru Hoshi e Inoru Uta~ 1
j44bkWy.png

localise the game localise the game localise the game. Well, I guess this'll tide me over in the meantime. It's an adaptation of the PS3 JRPG, which is a Ciel nosurge followup / Ar Tonelico prequel revolving around some kind of conflict between humans and a hostile race called the Sharl. There's Song Magic, Diving, all the stuff that made Ar Tonelico awesome and--

woah woah woah, wait a sec, these're the Sharl?

d0YVB1x.png

DEATH TO HUMANITY

Lain

Hot House is high art.

/highfive

I started reading the first volume of Children of the Sea, but too much D3 has taken a toll on me and I fell asleep not even half way in. Great book so far though, Daisuke Igarashi is really a talented artist.

Manga-GAF I don't care if the BIG 3 disappoint me tomorrow, because I get to play as goddamn Charizard and Greninja in SSB for Wii U

BLESS YOU SAKURAI

kasane

Boys on the run

I'm not sure what to think of her. God at least MC had the balls even if his ass got handed to him

Edit: IN THE FUCKING END SHE ASKED IF THE OTHER GUYS WAS OK? Ok seriously

kasane

Congrats, you achieved the same status of upandaway, Kurita and DTL.
Now you can make a sentence that makes sense with 4 MangaGAF members, for example:
"I bought a DTL manga, it was kasane so I Kurita'd... it sure was an upandaway move to buy it."

Only Mega Charizard X though :p

Omg lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom