• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Guy downloads an app that allows you to have a cell phone waifu, but then cell phone waifu comes to life

That's my guess based upon the title and that one picture that was posted haven't actually read it

Can't wait till they turn it into a battle shounen. Think Devil Survivor 2 with cute girls instead of demons. :p

scy

Can't wait till they turn it into a battle shounen. Think Devil Survivor 2 with cute girls instead of demons. :p

From everything I see about the series, it's going to be a series of mini-stories involving the same premise.

Though the idea of iShoujo Survivor makes me chuckle. As long as we avoid the "everyone dies" route.

From everything I see about the series, it's going to be a series of mini-stories involving the same premise.

Though the idea of iShoujo Survivor makes me chuckle. As long as we avoid the "everyone dies" route.

Just wait for the anime adaptation then, wwwwwwwww

Bunch of mini-stories that all come together when the girls gain magic powers and the guys have to control their iShoujo waifu in battles to the death

wonzo

Banned
iShoujo 1
ishoujo1.png

The art's pretty decent and the omnibus format means an infinite potential for waifus, smut, and smutty waifus. Hands down an infinitely more promising and entertaining work than that one WSJ series written by a convicted child sex offender.

87 Clockers 8

The author's really dropped the ball when it comes to accuracy in this compared to Nodame Cantabile.

iShoujo 1

The art's pretty decent and the omnibus format means an infinite potential for waifus, smut, and smutty waifus. Hands down an infinitely more promising and entertaining work than that one WSJ series written by a convicted child sex offender.

holy shit at this ether.

what happened to you wonzo :(

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Woah, all that waifu war few pages back, worse than twilight
#TeamTadokoroMegumi

Wakabayashi Toshiya 4 koma collection 20
Student council president is the boss

Edit: wrong manga title

Tripon

iShoujo 1

87 Clockers 8

The author's really dropped the ball when it comes to accuracy in this compared to Nodame Cantabile.

Which one was the convicted child sex offender?

Himitsu ga Hanazono 01

A small number of guys joined a newly co-ed school and some of them will probably end up liking each other instead of all the girls they are surrounded with.

I am liking this first story though. A nice contrast of someone who seems strong and someone who seems weak. I like this pairing so far.

Jigoku Koi Sutefu 01

lvAzUDCl.png

An adorable tale of little kids in hell. Where they are cursed with something like falling in love with everything, being too popular or eating carrots.

It's adorable how hell is.

jman2050

iShoujo 1

What have you guys made me read?

Teacher's the best character so far.

Speaking of teachers...

Nisekoi 118

hahahahahahahahahaha

they actually added a true childhood friend. With all the trappings and everything. And she's there homeroom teacher. And I peg her at a 98% chance of being the fourth key holder.

I'm really curious how many more girls this dude can add without hitting a breaking point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom