• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
5x64nVk.png

Shokugeki no Soma 66

Actually like this reaction more so than the foodgasm.

Think its sweet with the added tidbit about always being overshadowed by Erina .

jbug617

Banned
Kuroko no Basket 257

We are about to start the 4th quarter and Rakuzan still has a big lead (20). Rakuzan is not taking the lead for granted and seems like they are planning to go all out in this quarter.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 56-57
What's-her-face is a real pain in the ass. For one hopeful moment I thought Kotori had lost her shit and was going to drown her at the end there. She's going to
destroy the world
eventually, so what's one little corpse now?

scy

I'm still pretty sure I've read some of it before but now I'm starting to think it was just impressions from elsewhere in the thread.

I'll just smile and nod.

No really, HOLY SHIT A NEW BERSERK CHAPTER.
And the art is still really pretty. And it's only 17 pages long. And I gotta wait a month for the next one.
But it doesn't matter because at least it's back
for now

Tabi ni Deyou, Horobiyuku Sekai no Hate Made

CdaXWFhl.jpg

The journey of a boy and a girl as they go towards the end of the world in a world that has been devesated by a disease that erases people's existence.

It's a very interesting take on a world that has ended as these two kids journey together through it. The disease also adds some nice depth to the story where people slowly start to disappear first visually before all traces of them are gone. I liked how the novel slowly develops the extent of this disease especially as it gives a lot more insight into the first arc after knowing about it.

It was a very nice read and I liked all three arcs of this.

Kuroko no Basket 257

We are about to start the 4th quarter and Rakuzan still has a big lead (20). Rakuzan is not taking the lead for granted and seems like they are planning to go all out in this quarter.
I have not been impressed with Akashi. I haven't seen a Generation of Miracles worthy ability. Only his ruthlessness. I just don't know where the mangaka goes from here....

scy

I honestly expected more Berserk chapter hype.

Tabi ni Deyou, Horobiyuku Sekai no Hate Made

The journey of a boy and a girl as they go towards the end of the world in a world that has been devesated by a disease that erases people's existence.

It's a very interesting take on a world that has ended as these two kids journey together through it. The disease also adds some nice depth to the story where people slowly start to disappear first visually before all traces of them are gone. I liked how the novel slowly develops the extent of this disease especially as it gives a lot more insight into the first arc after knowing about it.

It was a very nice read and I liked all three arcs of this.

Huh. Sounds intriguing, albeit potentially super depressing.

Huh. Sounds intriguing, albeit potentially super depressing.

Surprisingly it isn't as depressing as it would sound like. The whole end of the world is definitely something that's happening but it's not really like anyone is despairing over it.

It's very interesting to say the least.

Mortemis

Banned
Soma 66

It's okay losing Alice, at least you have a top-tier foodgasm. I wonder who Tadakoro's opponent will be. Hopefully it's someone OP, Tadakoro is best when she's an underdog. Plus it gives actual tension to whether she'll win or not, something you don't get with Soma. edit: Actually scratch that, anyone Tadakoro faces will be OP against her, she's forever the underdog.

Nisekoi 118

You don't just introduce a new girl this late into the series. Everyone already has their waifus and you're just asking for her to be hated on. I for one welcome the hijinks that'll come with having a teacher in the harem. It's better than having the same shit over and over, at least now it's shit with another character! :(

Defuser

Is there really a need for Komi to throw in another childhood friend girl so late into it and just to extend this series? How the fuck is Raku isn't making any guy childhood friends? And how many more until the real promise girl show up?

Is there really a need for Komi to throw in another childhood friend girl so late into it and just to extend this series? How the fuck is Raku isn't making any guy childhood friends? And how many more until the real promise girl show up?

Next childhood friend will be a guy.
And he'll win it, wwwwwwww

Soma 66
I wonder who Tadakoro's opponent will be. Hopefully it's someone OP, Tadakoro is best when she's an underdog. Plus it gives actual tension to whether she'll win or not, something you don't get with Soma. edit: Actually scratch that, anyone Tadakoro faces will be OP against her, she's forever the underdog.

Erina's assistant is Megumi's opponent

Berserk 334

Finally. That Art. We waited long enough and it was kinda worth it.

335 in may is kinda disappointing but at least its going on.

Stealth Symphony 8

Another good chapter. It gets more and more interesting with each chapter.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Tadokoro vs Assistant will be more interesting in that it won't be a clear cut case of "soul" vs "no soul".

Dresden

I can see Taku beating out Dreads instead. Or Dreads beats Akira to hype up the Soma match against him but that'd be lame.

You know, this might be Tadokoro's last chance to shine. Once Soma gets into the council it'll be all Erina all the time.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Yo, it should totes be TADOKORO VS SOMA IN THE FINALS.

I wouldn't be shocked if Takumi (Italy boy) faces against Ryo (Alice's Assistant)

and that Akira (Spice Dude) loses against that mysterious Bull guy

Guessing after this

these four will be left

Bull Guy

Megumi

Takumi

Soma

I can see Taku beating out Dreads instead. Or Dreads beats Akira to hype up the Soma match against him but that'd be lame.

You know, this might be Tadokoro's last chance to shine. Once Soma gets into the council it'll be all Erina all the time.

this seems plausible
I just believe that the Spice guy Akira and Alice's Assistant Ryo will lose

Spice Guy due to serving his purpose and Ryo since Alice lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom