• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clockwork Planet 05

giFNlgI.png

Just feel all that emotion.

Also I-MOU-TO!

scy

alright, stopping at 131. I've read 103 chapters today.

I should probably sleep.

...probably.

RIP

But not delicious.

:( Hilde pls. Pls.

Black Bullet 4

That girl has some serious revenge issues.

Find it refreshing that he looks to be following an antihero approach to the whole thing.

Not so much when he yells at her though.

I really hope for the best for them.

Really do.

Please don't kill the girl off.

upandaway

Magi

Hahaha. For a second when she said "someone is going to surpass god" I thought she was referring to Solomon. That would've been quite the twist.

And that "we're always gonna be on your side", well, y'know. That's um, I'll remember that, yeah. Foreshadowing!

Mortemis

Banned
Magi 222

So humans didn't actually get gifted magic, they stole it or something? That and every god has a god has my head spinning but I'm still enjoying this arc so give me more!

NadeNadeShikoShiko 19

Delicious tea time.

ARAIDOKI 19

Poor guy who's always in the background.

Can't Ride A Bicycle! 20

Not even lessons can help these guys.

High School Ninja Girl, Otonashi-san 19

Ninja art of making sure I'm the same class as you.

In a Heartbeat 18

Being sick raises a flag.

Logick 16

Curry of doom.

scy

Senakagurashi 1-2

Well, both the main character and the girl are off to a great start. Not gonna lie, the premise is ridiculous, but, hey, I laughed.

Also, goddamn at that sadist mom, hahaha.

Oh right, I was supposed to read this.

Stealth Symphony 08

A cute satellite cannon and ninja stars that can go into space. These powers are awesome.

But will they be enough? Probably not.

Black Sheep Down 1
BlJgBLfCQAAZkNX.png

Older priest (who looks the youngest in the cast) transferred to this remote location to head up the church after being demoted for proclaiming that its a holy war and folks should be willing to offer up their lives for the cause. I like his devotion and personality. Though I dont know where the plot will go as much of the time is spent with one of the sergeants worrying over if people will try to make a move on the priest or something, which I think may be unlikely. Good art.

Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata 02

I never saw the point of this. So average girl is now selected by this completely useless (in terms of writing, drawing etc) guy to become the start of his own dating game?

And this is for some reason getting an anime?

kasane

Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata 02

I never saw the point of this. So average girl is now selected by this completely useless (in terms of writing, drawing etc) guy to become the start of his own dating game?

And this is for some reason getting an anime?

Gotta read it so i can comment.

Gotta read it so i can comment.

There's two versions. One on the average girl (Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata) and one on the tsundere best friend (Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~).

Oh looks like there's even a third one, Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome, based off the third girl.

I mean it's basically pick your waifu route but the story is still very bland that I don't understand its popularity.

Chidori-san Chi ni Kagitte 6

The colour page could have been used for the next chapter because based on the plot it would be the event that would have happened at the end of the chapter. But for the leading page it was good for the Youma and Sou thing going on. I personally enjoy it for the height difference aspect in it, as well as showing that they are potentially improving their relationship. Chapter reinforced the ideas and handled it in a good manner, with Sou realizing that he potentially does have other people in the world and not just his deceased caretaker and feeling lonely. Backstory was perfect length for this and the little drama built up before it with one of Youma's coworkers, friends, and senpai helped to show Sou's feelings.

scy

There's two versions. One on the average girl (Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata) and one on the tsundere best friend (Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~).

Oh looks like there's even a third one, Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome, based off the third girl.

I mean it's basically pick your waifu route but the story is still very bland that I don't understand its popularity.

Pick your waifu is probably why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom