• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
bloomer master race
zdMX6iB.jpg

Because of Nisekoi

I despise it and love it at the same time

Our Facebook relationship status is set at "It's complicated"
Relationships with inanimate objects are tough

cmon guys. nisekoi isn't even good
It's not about being good or not

it's about the waifus

it's about the moe

it's about the war

nisekoi is still complete trash tho

kasane

akito kun i got the kawaii dressu

i love you akita

this is fun in some sort of way

what curse did this game put upon me. it calms my dota 2 rage

kasane

Eden its an eternal world vol. 1-3

I finally bust this out and read it

im kinda confused tho

Is the new kid the son of the first two characters? since he still has the bot with him i assume so

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
There are no winners in these "waifu" arguments.
The one who would "win" will soon feel the realization that they just "won" an argument about a group of fictional teenage girls.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There are no winners in these "waifu" arguments.
The one who would "win" will soon feel the realization that they just "won" an argument about a group of fictional teenage girls.

Onodera fan spotted

Mortemis

Banned
It's Lord of the Flies in here and the guy with the conch shell will be the first to go. By conch shell I mean post number 8793.

And this kids, was the day Dresden carved the ominous prophecy into the stone tablet "RIP in pieces poster of post #8793"

I'm gonna miss you kasane.

I am sorry I tried...
They pulled the Onodera card before I came here

It's too late

WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Some HOPE

I caught up with Kingdom and feel empty now

felt the same way a month ago

Kingdom was great to read as a marathon

Kigurumi Guardians 01

A normal girl gets tasked with protecting the world from invaders by being paired up with a large stuff animal. Bonus twist, when she kisses the stuff animal, they turn into handsome men.

Uh huh, interesting premise. Pretty average set-up though but I am liking the stuffed animal's humor in all of this. The girl's pretty average but I am looking forward to seeing how all this will go and how all this kissing will get done.

Mortemis

Banned
Speaking of Kingdom, I don't think I can do this one Kingdom chapter a week business. I'm used to it for others but I'm used to at least 3 chapters a week for Kingdom and any less makes me feel like I'm not reading a full chapter. :/

Actually, Kubo said it, revealing himself as a total hack. But you defended him!

I did not say that which makes you a liar, who make lies about other people to make a point. I am so sick of this, since it´s not the first time that happens. And lol, comparing a chicken scratcher like Oda to manga artists, especially Kubo is lol worthy.

Speaking of Kingdom, I don't think I can do this one Kingdom chapter a week business. I'm used to it for others but I'm used to at least 3 chapters a week for Kingdom and any less makes me feel like I'm not reading a full chapter. :/

feels that way for most people

I wouldn't mind if they did it once a month with 50+ pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom