• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnburn

Positive seller feedback for liezryou.

Quick transaction. I accidently made a mistake, but it was no problem and it got solved very quickly.

Super POSITIVE FEEDBACK for BPoole He sold me a very very nice GPU for a very nice price, and shipped it very fast. I would do business with him again for sure.

If I sell my 3DS with digital games installed on it, I can just send the device as is, right?

I'll delete my Nintendo ID... but what happens if the new buyer uninstalls the game or something? It's gone forever, right?

WTS(US Only)
PS3 Slim 250gb plus 29 games - $380. Paypal gift. The system is in great condition, has a small mark on top. Comes with Dualshock 3, power cable, a/v cable and usb cable. All games tested and work.
Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, Oblivion, The Shivering Isles, Infamous, Infamous 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Red Dead Redemption Special Edition, God of War 3, God of War Acsension, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, Dragon Age Origins, Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, Just Cause 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Ni No Kuni, Mortal Kombat, Resonance of Fate.
8tgsQhgl.jpg

ZdZeGawl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Animal Crossing New Leaf(3DS) - $28. Paypal gift. Like new condition game was barely played.
dvanzful.jpg

yqfKWjal.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Shin Megami Tensei IV - $30. Paypal gift. Case and cart is in great condition.
4xvmcP0l.jpg

CcxJo9bl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Legend of Legaia(PS1) - $30. Case has some cracks. Paypal gift only

7M235G7l.jpg
llCLJcdl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Brave Fencer Musashi(PS1) - $40. Paypal gift only. No manual, back of case does have a crack.

IHrYjzYl.jpg

UkSbkNIl.jpg

kuu3TG1l.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Beyond Two Souls(PS2) - $25. Paypal gift. Disc and case are in perfect condition. The game didn't come with a manual.

GTFnBPul.jpg

DWzwfQPl.jpg

Athreous

I have a few 50$ Amazon Gift Cards at 45$ rate each

I can get some 50$ PSN cards at the same price

If fees are too high we can split them, just let me know =D

Jonboy

If I sell my 3DS with digital games installed on it, I can just send the device as is, right?

I'll delete my Nintendo ID... but what happens if the new buyer uninstalls the game or something? It's gone forever, right?
Don't believe you can delete your NNID from the system without deleting the games. Pretty sure it works like PSN/Vita now. So either you sell the device and keep your NNID, or "sell" your NNID along with the device.

I've seen this come up a lot recently so try it yourself just to confirm what I'm saying. I sold a 2DS on eBay, but the only way I could find to include games was to leave the NNID on there (basically giving it up).

Everyone hated the old system where the games were tied to the system, but it definitely hurts re-selling.

Don't believe you can delete your NNID from the system without deleting the games. Pretty sure it works like PSN/Vita now. So either you sell the device and keep your NNID, or "sell" your NNID along with the device.

I've seen this come up a lot recently so try it yourself just to confirm what I'm saying. I sold a 2DS on eBay, but the only way I could find to include games was to leave the NNID on there (basically giving it up).

Everyone hated the old system where the games were tied to the system, but it definitely hurts re-selling.

Oh wow, no way that's really lame :/

...What if you never made an NNID? Did Nintendo force that update?

Wow. My 3DS value is pretty low then. I could just give up the NNID, but it's hard to sell on Ebay.

I guess I can give up the NNID. Stupid me.

Are you selling your 3DS?

I'd like to sell it with the digital games if possible. As long as my personal info (Credit card/email) aren't at risk, I'll sell it as is and give up my NNID.

I need to figure out the value though:

Blue 3DS in excellent condition (no scratches anywhere) and ALBW, SM3DL, Pushmo, Oracle of Ages, and Wario Land II installed.

Not sure what that's worth, but I'm trying to make money for a Wii U.

Alternatively, WTT 3DS for WiiU if anyone wants to negotiate.

Mind you, Im in Canada

Code_Link

Positive Buyer Feedback for Varg

Positive Buyer Feedback for Rojo

Positive Seller Feedback for npm0925

Positive Seller Feedback for evildede

All of them great members to deal with!!!

Chucker

WTS - Assassin's Creed White Vita (Minus AC:L)
I have a White OLED Vita, with a 16gb and 4gb memory card. Comes with everything pictured, will have to wipe the system so no games will be included.

http://imgur.com/a/tYhpa

There is a TINY scuff on a corner, had a tough time getting a shot of it. Has a Hori screen protector that's been on it since day one.

Haven't had a transaction on GAF yet, but here is my ebay profile.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/chux81

Looking for $200 shipped in the US.
Accepting offers too, pm me!

Positive buyer feedback for Cheetos is Pretty Awesome and Crash55118.

I'm never sure what to say for a good buyer. They both gave me their money, so I'm happy!

ChrisD

I've traded online over 80 times on other sites, and can give you links to my references on them if you feel the need to make sure you're safe sending the money. (And yes, I'm aware of the fact I will still be sending first)

Also have hundreds of eBay Positives, but it is an account used by both my dad and me -- feels like cheating to reference that.

With that out of the way, please forgive the poor photos of the things for sale:

Super Bomberman 2 --- $28 Shipped
Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island --- $23 Shipped

Both carts have been tested and work without a hitch.

DS (Cartridges only)

Digimon World Dusk --- $22 Shipped
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games --- $10 Shipped

All prices are negotiable, but not by too much. I did research on each and every one, averaged prices out, and then assigned a rough value.

Shipping ($2~$4 per item; Bubble envelope, wrapping, and shipping) is weaved into the prices. If you're interested in more than one thing drop the price by $3 per additional item.

rizzo0

Xbox One
Wolfenstein the new order-$45 shipped also WTT for Watch Dogs Xbox One

PC
Wolfenstein the new order -$35 for key only or $40 for disc shipped

Disc is sealed and hasn't been opened

maxcriden

Extremely positive seller feedback for Black Materia, who was unyielding in his patience with me as I had one math-related brain fart after another.

Jonboy

Couple of price drops...

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

Please PM me with questions or offers. I usually respond fairly quickly.

WTS

photo_1.jpg

- Street Fighter X Tekken (Vita; SEALED)
$18 shipped
$17 shipped

- PS All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita; SEALED)
$15 shipped
$13 shipped

- Ultimate Marvel v. Capcom 3 (Vita; SEALED)
$20 shipped
$18 shipped

- Injustice Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition (Vita; opened, but like new condition)
$15 shipped

photo_2.jpg

- PS Vita 8gb memory card
$10 shipped

- PS Vita hard shell case (officially licensed by Sony, pictured here)
$12 shipped

photo_4.jpg

- Majora's Mask soundtrack
- Club Nintendo Reward
- In perfect condition (but has been opened)
$25 shipped
$20 shipped

photo_4.jpg

- Mayflash Gamecube --> Wii/Wii U adapter
$10 shipped

photo_1.jpg

- Gamecube controller
- Missing analog nub
- In great shape otherwise (responsive, no sticking)
$10 shipped

photo_3.jpg

- Infamous comic
- Came bundled with infamous 2 collector's edition
$6 shipped

photo_4.jpg

- Targus SD Card Reader
- USB cable included
$5 shipped

photo_1.jpg

Turtle Beach 7.1 Surround Sound Processor
- USB and digital audio cable included
- Works perfectly
$20 shipped

photo_2.jpg

Wii/Wii U A/V cable
$7 shipped

Discounts if you buy multiple items. I accept paypal (buyer pays fees), paypal gift, and amazon payments.

WTB Gamecube games

- Eternal Darkness
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Super Smash Bros Melee
- Twilight Princess
- F-Zero GX
- Super Mario Strikers
- Wave Race Blue Storm
- Star Fox Assault

Bii

I have $400 sitting in my Amazon account. If someone wants to order something off of Amazon for 15% less (i.e. an item priced at $59.99 will cost you $50.99), feel free to PM me. I do have Amazon Prime so it'll be shipped via their 2-day shipping on Prime eligible items. Or an extra $3.99 per item for their 1-day shipping. Of course, it doesn't have to be limited to games. I accept Paypal.

Edit: I'm unable to buy digital items (PSN/XBL codes, digital PC games, etc) since it's a gift card applied to my Amazon account.

dmix90

WTS
Price list - you can use search (CTRL + F)
  • Quakecon Bundle 2014 - available till july 21st

Price: $47.49 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt

Price: $17.99, $32.99(Trilogy Pack) | Type: Steam Gift, GOG Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $18.99 | Type: Steam Gift, GOG Gift | Payment: PayPal
    Note: Source Hunter DLC pack for $8.99

• The Wolf Among Us - only have 1 copy at this price

Price: $15.99 $8.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • The Walking Dead Season 2

Price: $15.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Shadow Warrior - only have 1 copy at this price

Price: $19.99 $8.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition

• Magic 2015

Price: $8.99, $13.99(Special Edition), $18.99(Complete Bundle) | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Dead Rising 3

Price: $21.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • GRID Autosport

Price: $27.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
    Note: Season Pass for $15.99
  • Alien: Isolation

Price: $29.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Broforce

Price: $9.99, $27.99 ( 4 - pack, $7 per copy! ) | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™

Price: $27.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Risen 3 - Titan Lords

Price: $24.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PAL)

• Transistor

Price: $13.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Metro Redux Bundle

• Metro: 2033 Redux

Price: $8.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Metro: Last Light Redux

Price:$8.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
You can also buy any other region free game or DLC through me if you want. I will check region and tell you the final price. If the game gets a discount on steam you will receive appropriate discount from me. Keep in mind my time zone ( UTC/GMT +4 hours ), but feel free to message me even if I am not available, i will try to answer everyone asap.

* - Steam Sale price

Thanks everyone for feedback!
KwjVET5.png

ChrisD

Positive Buyer Feedback for Adam Prime (first sale, guessing you just post it here?)

Quick payment and response time. No issues whatsoever, I would certainly say that counts as a good purchase.

Enjoy the game!

JEKKI

I'm back from Evo! gotta sell while the hype's still here!

FS: official Evo 2014 tshirt (size M), with program guide, competitor badge, and spectator badge added for bonus.

$15 shipped

(shirts alone were being sold for $30)

NpWSmnd.jpg

#evo2014

VARIA

Positive Seller Feedback to Hero_Of_The_Day Couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. Everything was nicely packaged and shipped super fast. Thankyou!

I'm back from Evo! gotta sell while the hype's still here!

FS: official Evo 2014 tshirt (size M), with program guide, competitor badge, and spectator badge added for bonus.

$15 shipped

(shirts alone were being sold for $30)

NpWSmnd.jpg

#evo2014

Happen to have a Shadow Jago Code?

LTTP but just want to give a big Positive seller feedback to M3z_

The Asus R9 290 card was shipped as described with all the content in its original box. Thanks again for the deal! =]

ShyGuy

I still want to buy BACK TO THE FUTURE RETAIL for PS3!

Repost

WTS

US$39/AU$42 - 12-Month US PS+ Playstation Plus Membership code (purchased from Amazon)

US$20/AU$22 - MK8 EU Club Nintendo code (for the free game) - this is the code only, not the game

WTB

PS3 Retail Back to the Future game PLEASE PM ME!

----

I have +3 feedback atm and haven't bought or sold in a while here on GAF.

I actually have 2x 1-year codes, but am selling one for now.

Any questions please PM me

ILoveBish

Office 2013 Key - 40

Want:

Official blue wii remote plus + matching nunchuck. Looking to pay 25ish shipped.

Official red wii classic controller pro. Looking to pay 15ish shipped.

Must be OEM original nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom