• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
BigBlackGamer said:
Also have have 20GB PS3 in decent condition with a copy of iRobot and MGS4 for sale. Throwing in a HDMI cable as well. Looking for 250$ shipped. PS3 has been working like a champ since launch.

I expect that to be sold in no time. ;)

All for sale can be Traded too:

Indigo Gamecube with all cords and S-Video, no controllers or memory card.
($20+however much it costs to ship to you)

ps2:

Baldurs Gate dark Alliance - $10 shipped
God of War 1 - $13 shipped
Metal Gear solid 3:Snake Eater - $10 shipped
Devil May Cry 3 - $10 shipped
Onimusha 3 - $12 shipped
Phantom Brave(unopened) ($20 shipped)
Pokemon Pearl version used but new condition($25 shipped)

Want:
DualShock3 for cheaper
Uncharted
Zelda:Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
No more heroes
Endless Ocean

I'm trying to clear shelf space and I'm willing to deal, especially if you're purchasing multiple games. Please note description of player's choice, and not the picture. PM me with any offers.

Gamecube

Killer 7 - mint $12 shipped

Smash Bros. Melee - player's choice - good condition (minor scratches on disc but works) - $12 shipped

Super Monkey Ball - Player's Choice - mint - $12 shipped

Resident Evil 4 - Player's Choice - Mint - $12 shipped

Metroid Prime 2 - Mint - $12 shipped

Metroid Prime - mint - $12 shipped

GBA

Final Fantasy I&II: Dawn of Souls - mint (box and instructions) - $15 shipped

Tales of Phantasia - mint (box and instructions) - $12 shipped

DS

Meteos - good condition (box and instructions) - $15 shipped

BigBlackGamer said:
Also have have 20GB PS3 in decent condition with a copy of iRobot and MGS4 for sale. Throwing in a HDMI cable as well. Looking for 250$ shipped. PS3 has been working like a champ since launch.
I would have scooped this in no time hadn't I just preordered a bunch of games. Could of used another for the living room. I'm sure someone will take it, what a bargain.

g35twinturbo said:
I really wish we had a better feedback system :(
Yeah ive been wondering about this too. Is there a reason why we dont have something similar to CAGs itrader rating system? I mean, any other reason than 'because its kinda hard/annoying to implement here'. Surprised it hasn't been discussed before, or at least between mods.

Amory

People have said it before, but i'll say it again. Positive feedback for SailorDaravon. Smooth transaction all the way

EGM92

Heatware. Great as it supports a bunch of forums, linked to trollbusters etc and accepted as a online trading feedback service over any other. I doubt the mods/admins will edit the forums and add their own rating system just for one thread since there's no official BST board on GAF.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
EGM92 said:
Heatware. Great as it supports a bunch of forums, linked to trollbusters etc and accepted as a online trading feedback service over any other. I doubt the mods/admins will edit the forums and add their own rating system just for one thread since there's no official BST board on GAF.

yeah I might end up doing that,

People don't be surprised if you hear from me about feedback :D

EGM92

g35twinturbo said:
yeah I might end up doing that,

People don't be surprised if you hear from me about feedback :D

It's the simplest thing to do other than just do random posts. Only problem with Heatware is that both parties require an account to leave/recieve feedback.

SlaughterX said:
I have a brand new/sealed (2 disc version) Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence for sell or trade. Looking for about $80 shipped... Also willing to trade MGS4, though I don't know for what at the moment...

IMGP0051.jpg

Willing to sell it (MGS3) for $70 shipped to a gaffer (in the US, shipping will cost more for other countries).

TP

I want to buy myself an Xbox 360 but I lack the funds
so im selling my US Wii. The Wii itself has hairline scratches all over
but nothing too noticeable, I assure you it works just like its supposed to.
I recently sent it to Nintendo for a disc drive clean

S5030222.jpg

S5030223.jpg

S5030225.jpg

Included are
- Standard Wii package (1 Wii system, 1 Wii remote w/sleeve, 1 nunchuck, 1 sensor bar, 1 stand, AC/Video cables, 1 copy of Wii Sports)
- Extra Wii remote + Nunchuck (Making it a total of 2)
- Classic controller
- Extra Wii remote sleeve
- 1 Gig memory SD card
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl [US]
- Medal of Honor Heroes 2 [US]
- Mario Strikers Charged
- Mario Party 8

- Silver GC controller
- GC Memory Card
- GC Super Smash Brother Melee [US] (Printed my own cover, Scratches all over the disk but works fine)

Virtual Console Games included are

- Internet Channel
- Lostwinds
- Super Mario World
- Donkey Kong
- Donkey Kong Country
- Kirby 64
- Metroid
- Super Metroid
- Kirby's Adventure
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3
- Pokemon Snap
- Paper Mario
- Starfox 64

Also, I'll be leaving my Shop account in tact so you'll be able to re download any games
there's an extra 200 points in it as well

US Wii, Menu Version 3.3
Im looking for $300 + Shipping
PM me if you have any questions

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Im also selling

- Mario Kart Wii + Wii Wheel - $30
- Super Paper Mario - $20
- Super Mario Galaxy + Collectors Coin - $25

All US copies [Does not include shipping]

toneroni

EGM92 said:

I'm a big fan of heatware, been using it since '99. Most of the larger tech BST forums use it. We should definitely use it here. Its really easy to use since you can have it email the person asking them to leave you feedback back as well.

And i agree, it is MUCH better than random posts. Cleans up the thread a bit as well.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
SlaughterX said:
Willing to sell it (MGS3) for $70 shipped to a gaffer (in the US, shipping will cost more for other countries).

I thought it was only the special edition (red cover) that was selling for that amount?

Wonderdog

g35twinturbo said:
I thought it was only the special edition (red cover) that was selling for that amount?

The limted edition (red version) sells for way more than $70. A few eBay auctions lately have gone upwards of $150. But, granted, $70 seems high for the regular version to me. :)

Speaking of which, I have the following still available.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition + Metal Gear Saga Vol. 1 (still sealed). Make an offer!

I also have the following Metal Gear stuff:

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance for PS2, signed by Hideo Kojima
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance for Xbox
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (regular edition)
Metal Gear Saga Vol. 2 (still sealed)
Metal Gear Solid "Gun Metal" PlayStation 3 bundle (still sealed)

TAKING OFFERS FOR ALL ABOVE ITEMS!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Anyone interested in a PPC MAC G5?

Dual 2.0ghz,2-3gb of ram,ati 9600 video card,PCI-E slot, 160gb HDD and a CD/DVD drive.? I can have fullspecs upon request. Case has some minor scratches.

EGM92

g35twinturbo said:
Anyone interested in a PPC MAC G5?

Dual 2.0ghz,2-3gb of ram,ati 9600 video card,PCI-E slot, 160gb HDD and a CD/DVD drive.? I can have fullspecs upon request. Case has some minor scratches.

Where exactly are you located and how much are you asking? I'm looknig for a Powermac for my friend to edit his digital media with. He might be interested if the price is right.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
EGM92 said:
Where exactly are you located and how much are you asking? I'm looknig for a Powermac for my friend to edit his digital media with. He might be interested if the price is right.

PM sent, not looking for much to be honest maybe around $450 or so

Ecto311

If anyone is looking to part with a pink nintendogs version of the nintendo DS please let me know. I found them on amazon and it doesnt seem too bad for $170.

I have an unopened Digital Devil Saga 1 Deluxe Box Set. Extremely Rare! PM with offers! Personal Checks or Money Orders only!
dds536.png

I also have three sealed copies of Amplitude and a used copy of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Limited Edition (Soundtrack included) for sale. I need teh monies! Buy buy buy!

snorggy

looking to sell/trade a few items... paypal and within Canada and the US only... willing to combine items and give you a deal.. open to offers as well. have had great success dealing with a few fellow GAF buy/trade/sellers, and have 100% feedback on ebay.

HAVE (all are complete and in near mint condition unless otherwise specified):

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (PSP) - $19 Shipped
Killzone Liberation (PSP) - $12 shipped
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops (PSP) - $19 shipped

Persona 3 w/ artbook (PS2) - $28 shipped

Folklore (PS3) - $25 shipped
Lair (PS3) - $25 shipped

Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS) - $15 shipped SOLD
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (DS) - $18 shipped

Fire Emblem (GBA) - $18 shipped SOLD
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (GBA) - $18 shipped

The Host (Blu-ray) - $15 shipped
Open Season (Blu-ray) - $15 shipped
Talladega Nights (PS3 pack-in Blu-ray) - $10 shipped
Invisible Target (HK region free import Blu-ray) - $25 shipped
or All 4 for $50 shipped

WANT: (don't want it if it's dusty and fingerprinty, etc)

PayPal moneys
Hot Shots Golf (PS3)
LocoRoco (PSP)
iPhone 3G dock
Super Robot Taisen A (PSP)

Belgand

I don't think Digital Devil Saga qualifies as "extremely rare". While it might not have sold in huge numbers it was readily available new from just about any shop two years ago.

It was also only available in the "Deluxe Boxed Set" which simply includes the box with space to hold the sequel, a cardboard placeholder for the second game, and the soundtrack in a paper sleeve.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Belgand said:
I don't think Digital Devil Saga qualifies as "extremely rare". While it might not have sold in huge numbers it was readily available new from just about any shop two years ago.

It was also only available in the "Deluxe Boxed Set" which simply includes the box with space to hold the sequel, a cardboard placeholder for the second game, and the soundtrack in a paper sleeve.

also, theres some rumor that it may be reprinted.

Belgand said:

Its been going for over $200 on eBay recently.
http://cgi.ebay.com/FACTORY-SEALED-...257369619QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220257369619
http://cgi.ebay.com/Digital-Devil-S...250374704QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330250374704
This one only went for 81, but the guy opened up the box for some reason:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Digital-Devil-S...237688828QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item170237688828

Meier

I sold an opened copy of DDS for $45 a few weeks ago. Not sure if I could have gotten more or not but oh well, I was pleased with it.

I'm looking for 2 SingStar microphones as well. Please let me know if you have any extras available.

Belgand

jvalioli said:
It was reprinted, but like Nocturne, a sealed version of the first print is still rare.

I'll blame at least part of that on the tendency of shops to open just about all of their stock. It's hard enough just to go into a store and buy something that's sealed.

Belgand

nincompoop said:
Its been going for over $200 on eBay recently.
This one only went for 81, but the guy opened up the box for some reason:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Digital-Devil-S...237688828QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item170237688828

Maybe to play it? Not, y'know, buy it up and then horde it so nobody else can buy and play it then later sell it at an inflated price once it becomes hard to find.

I swear, buying up games and consoles (I'm looking at you MGS4 bundle) just to resell them as "unopened" is the same as ticket scalping and just as reprehensible. Didn't get to play it for some reason, that's cool and understandable. But when you see some of these games that just came out (and c'mon, who has a sealed MGS4 bundle just lying around unused?) going for absurd prices to trade on their rarity it's just sick. The people scalping them are a large part of the reason for the shortage.

Ok, rant over. Continue hocking your overpriced game that you never even bothered to play.

jvalioli

I don't like horders either but did you bother to think that maybe this guy is a collector? Lots of people on GAF buy two copies of games, one to play and one to keep sealed. It's possible that nincompoop is in a bad financial situation now and desperately enough needs the cash to sell something that he loves. You're far too quick to judge.

Belgand said:
Maybe to play it? Not, y'know, buy it up and then horde it so nobody else can buy and play it then later sell it at an inflated price once it becomes hard to find.
Nah, according to the auction the actual DVD case for the game was still sealed but he opened the box set so he could put DDS2 inside. RIF.org and all that.

MrDaravon

Belgand said:

I swear, buying up games and consoles (I'm looking at you MGS4 bundle) just to resell them as "unopened" is the same as ticket scalping and just as reprehensible. Didn't get to play it for some reason, that's cool and understandable. But when you see some of these games that just came out (and c'mon, who has a sealed MGS4 bundle just lying around unused?) going for absurd prices to trade on their rarity it's just sick. The people scalping them are a large part of the reason for the shortage.

Ok, rant over. Continue hocking your overpriced game that you never even bothered to play.

I buy lots of games and sometimes wind up selling them before opening them; I've probably got 15-20 PS2 jRPGs sitting sealed on the shelf. Get over yourself and out of this thread.

nincompoop said:
Nah, according to the auction the actual DVD case for the game was still sealed but he opened the box set so he could put DDS2 inside.

I did the exact same thing and never got around to opening or playing either of them. I didn't imagine at the time that it would cost me $120 -- I just wanted the two games to fit together nicely on the shelf!! :(

Dave Long

Banned
nincompoop said:
It's even gone up since last year. I sold one on eBay (sealed) in December for $135.

Finding one that's still sealed is a reasonably rare thing. Is it worth that much? Depends who you ask. I had gotten mine in a TRU Buy 2 Get 1 deal and just never got around to playing it. I didn't open it just in case that happened, and ended up making a good deal of money on it.

Sometimes these things don't hold their value, either. I sold a Suikoden III for PS2 some years ago for $75. Now you can find it on pretty much any Gamestop's used rack for $30 or so. You just never know.

Amory

Also, I've decided to get out of the PSP market, so I'm selling all my stuff in one big lot.

You'll get:

PSP 2000 (Slim) Silver System (minor scratches on the silver ring on the back of the system)
1 GB Memory Stick
Charger

And the following games:

Daxter (UMD Disk Only since it came with the system)
MLB 08: The Show (Mint)
Patapon (Mint)
God of War: Chains of Olympus (Mint)
Jeanne D'Arc (Mint)
GTA: Vice City Stories (Greatest Hits, mint)
Puzzle Quest (Bought used from Gamestop, but in excellent condition)

Aside from the minor scratches on the back of the console that I mentioned, the system is in overall excellent condition.

I'm asking $275 shipped, but its negotiable.

I'm at work now but I'll post pictures when I get home if anyone wants them. PM me if interested.

Edit: I forgot I also have a copy of Shaun of the Dead that I'll throw in the deal.

SarBear

SarBear said:
360:

Gears of War (mint/complete)
Saint's Row (mint/complete)
Panzer Dragoon Orta (mint/complete)

Ps2/Ps3:

Shadow of the Colossus (mint/complete/non GH)
Gran Turismo 4 (complete/normal wear)
Chainsaw Controller (mint/complete/never used)
Grand Theft Auto 4 (mint/complete)

GC:

Broadband Adapter
1 Memory Card 59

What I want (prettyb1tch@msn.com for contact)

- Metal Gear Solid 4 ( take a combo of items/item + cash)
- Perfect Dark Zero
- MS Points
- Money

Still looking for mgs4....anyone? I do have SOME money.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Due to a little system glitch or something, Play Asia double shipped my last order from them. Unfortunately, I just moved, so I don't have any internet access at home to try to deal with them and the site is blocked from work. Trying to return the extra stuff may end up being more trouble than it's worth (between no internet and return shipping being international), so I'm probably going to try to just offload the stuff some other way I guess.

I have two white GC controllers (the ones with the extra long cords) and a single white PS3 controller that I'm potentially looking to get rid of. Cost me $112.18 total, so I'd obviously like an offer in that neighborhood, but PM me offers on any or all of it and I'll see what we can work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom