• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DestinyGAF Clan | Class Warfare Evolved - READ THE OP

gV2oJv7.png

DestinyGAF EU 1 is now full. Start sending anymore requests to EU 2 please

The link for this is here.

UK = EU for organizational purposes.

Dynomutt

Sent Request! Ready for Destiny

DestinyGAF NA West 2
Bungie ID: vsaintlo
Bungie Display Name: vsaintlo
GAF Username: vsaintlo
PSN: akrynym_one

Hopefully I got it this time!

prateeko

I would like in on this action. My username on bungie and here are one and the same:
prateeko

For what it's worth I am in NA Eastern time zone

I have a PS4 and will be getting a XB1 in the future (also have X360 and PS3 but come on....)

johntown

Banned
There are about 10 pending members for the NA 2 East group. Please post in this thread with your Destiny ID so we can approve you.

Spoo

Applied for NA West Group #2

(also accidentally applied for Group #1 -- reading fail)

If necessary:
PSNID: reeducator
Bungie: PinkPony66

prateeko

I would like in on this action. My username on bungie and here are one and the same:
prateeko

For what it's worth I am in NA Eastern time zone

I have a PS4 and will be getting a XB1 in the future (also have X360 and PS3 but come on....)

Sorry guys, should have specified I would fall into the NA East 2 group

Request sent for DestinyGAF NA East 2

Bungie ID: Parenegade M
PSN: Parenegade

Much appreciated.

My only question is how do I start meeting up w/ members?

Treed

Neo Member
I sent a request for the NA East 2 a while ago. Can you let me know if you see it?

Name is Treed here and there.

Korezo

So how do I redeem a code for this damn game? Already put in email code on bungie site, chose my version and now got a 20+ digit/lettered code and don't know what to do next. I'm USA and chose Americas ps4 code, and if I chose wrong, this has to have been the shittest way to get people to redeem codes. On Psn I only can put a 12 digit code.

Treed

Neo Member
So how do I redeem a code for this damn game? Already put in email code on bungie site, chose my version and now got a 20+ digit/lettered code and don't know what to do next. I'm USA and chose Americas ps4 code, and if I chose wrong, this has to have been the shittest way to get people to redeem codes. On Psn I only can put a 12 digit code.

Code should only be 12 digits. Does it say PS4 Americas?

Haha! I didn't look at the image, I was assuming it was Timezones. I'm in east, not central.

Anyway,

ID: Shinigami no Mor

Applying for:

DestinyGAF
and
DestinyGAF NA East 3

Spoo

You should have 3 12-digit codes you can enter in the PSN store under redeem code.

Top Bottom