• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Second Destiny Beta Thread of 'SMiLE! The Beta's back up! Welcome Everyone!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do my guardians in the app not look like my guardians in game? Its showing like a default barebones guardian on my android app.

The equipment updates as I purchase new gear but the actual appearance of my guardian is off.

do you have 3D downloads on in the app? it will only download on wifi unless you tell it to use 3G also.

statham

BtL__5bCMAAejY9.png:large

I started transferring the content when the game said it was ready to start. I suppose that wasn't true.

now that sucks.

U2NUMB

Why do my guardians in the app not look like my guardians in game? Its showing like a default barebones guardian on my android app.

The equipment updates as I purchase new gear but the actual appearance of my guardian is off.

Speaking of the app.. is there only an iPhone version right now? I can find it on my iPod touch but not for my iPad.. I like these companion apps on my iPad Mini...

Just curious if anyone else has found it for the iPad.

Jafku

Speaking of the app.. is there only an iPhone version right now? I can find it on my iPod touch but not for my iPad.. I like these companion apps on my iPad Mini...

Believe its for iphone currently. No ipad version yet

GavinUK86

It's only for iPhone right now. They're launching the iPad app when the game comes out though. Just not for the beta.

VanWinkle

So is the juddery camera movement still there on PS4? Urk had mentioned how they might have it fixed by the time the maintenance was over.

For some reason I can't redeem any damn codes on Xbox.com, not any of my beta codes or even an XBLG trial code. Anyone else having problems?

Ridley327

So is the juddery camera movement still there on PS4? Urk had mentioned how they might have it fixed by the time the maintenance was over.

A lot of people have reported that it's been greatly reduced, if not straight up eliminated in the PS4 version. Not sure if that applies to the PS3 version at all.

Funny that the sweet treat of the beta starting a night early has quickly devolved into a big bummer for people.

Mine is going super slow, been about an hour and I'm at 31. But I'm chilling, wasn't supposed to go live until tomorrow so it's all gravy at this point.

Anyone else that played on both notice that the PS4 version feels "heavier"? Can't tell if its the game or controller differences, but the game feels lighter on XB1. I thought it might have been a beta update, but after going back to PS4 after XB1 to try it out, turning still feels a lot heavier on PS4 to me.

Curious what others think who have played both.

Could be which is why i'm skiing. When i played CoD ghosts on PS4 it didn't feel all that difference than XB1, but who knows.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Xbox owners, also beware of this:
There is currently an issue where if you attempt to download the Destiny Beta on an Xbox system using a profile that is not Gold-enabled you will receive the following system error:

We couldn't find your code
Try again in a while, or contact the code provider for more info.
SVC60017

I don't seem to have had trouble with this, unless my download stays at 36% forever D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom