• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official "DRIVECLUB" Club & Event Thread

JP

Hell yes, this is day 1 for me as a Plus user and I will almost definitely upgrade to the full version. Tempted to wait until the weather patch just after launch before I start playing though.
NeoGAF User - JP
PSN - JohnParry
Region of the World - Wales, UK

DasRaven

All-in for Driveclub, but Rushy better bring my Huracán soon.

DasRaven
DasRavenPSN-US
US West (AZ, nights and weekends)

Adult, clean, pad racer.

Korten

Banned
I made a simple logo for you guys, don't need to use it if you don't want:

ZDbb.png

or just the symbol by itself:

aEbb.png

viveks86

GAF: viveks86
PSN: viveksundaram
Region: USA West

I'm almost certain that they won't allow more than 6 per club at launch. I don't see why they would change that without player feedback. It's going to be interesting to see how we all organize ourselves. Can't wait!

jtan

I'm not the greatest racer but I enjoy them!

Just in case there is no limit then

Jtan
jonatan221
NA East

So the update is:

EVERYONE IS IN THE GROUP UP TO 112! So this is fantastic. The group grew legs and didn't stop running. Also, thanks to korten we now have a logo!

bEbb.png

Thank you greatly for that!

Suggestion is from Bananafactory in regards to clubs:

"In terms of the clubs, if there's a 6 person limit for each club we could maybe look at different "Divisions" and have something as simple as recording lap times for people to place them accordingly. Fastest times go in top division scaling down to the bottom division, each division could have multiple clubs.

For example:

Division A:

GAF Club "Rapture"
GAF Club "Sons of Liberty"

Division B:

etc......"

I personally think this is a terrific idea. Thank you Bananafactory for everything you've done to help!

*Round of Applause*

Actually, I updated the logo a little bit, looks a bit cleaner:

http://i.picpaom/bEbb.png[/g]

and:

[img]http://i.picpar.com/cEbb.png[/g]

Lastly here's the solo logo but VERY large so just a link:

[url]http://i.picpar.com/dEbb.png[/url][/QUOTE]

lol
you guys need to clean your edges up and get some drop shadow if you want that color.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IlQJmUU.png

I'll brb with a good looking (cleaned up) banner.

Thank YOU WorthyEdge for setting this all up :)

I like the divisions format because there's probably going to be a large skill gap, it helps group together people of similar ability, and also racing other clubs in your division will make things more competitive

lol
you guys need to clean your edges up and get some drop shadow if you want that color.
IlQJmUU.png

I'll brb with a good looking banner.

I really like the simple look of the logo itself. Not the words, but the logo. The one in the OP is clean. Thanks, Korten. By all means Visceral go make the banner, because I want to see what you can produce!

e: mangochutney has made a good banner as well! We will have a vote as soon as Visceral gets his done.

Mango, what about just NeoGAF and Driveclub? No "the"?

v1lla21

PSN: v1lla21
Region: US West

Preferred time: weekdays after 7pm Pacific and weekends are good.

I'd like to be a leader also, I'll pm you

NeoGAF: DoctorWho
PSN: Proteus4
Region: Canada EST

You can only have 12 people in a club, right? Edit: It's 6 now?

If so it would be best to break it down into several clubs? NeoGAF East 1, East 2 etc... and do the same for other regions.

It's a big job.

Looks like club size won't be changing, 6 people it is:

iFBKlZj88oT9D.png

Alrighty then. We will have to figure out how to do it. Either what you said(leagues) or individual GAF teams it is. The League system will probably be more organized but the individual GAF teams would benefit the Tournament more.

Alrighty then. We will have to figure out how to do it. Either what you said(leagues) or individual GAF teams it is. The League system will probably be more organized but the individual GAF teams would benefit the Tournament more.

Good point.

In any case - as of right now the spreadsheet lists about 103 racers - so we're currently between 17 to 18 clubs. Things are gonna get crrrraazzyy!

Top Bottom