• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official "DRIVECLUB" Club & Event Thread

Ohhhhh. That's what you were going for. I was going to say the yellow isn't a GAF yellow/orange.
This is from the Driveclub Brand Guidelines video (aka a Style Guide). Just thought I'd drop it here.

Yeah I was using that. Didn't change the orange/yellow on the symbol because I was lazy.

For anyone who wants to know, the DC yellow that was used on that background is
HTML:
 ffbe30

hydruxo

GAF: hydruxo
PSN: hydruxxo
USA East

Been a while since I've been this pumped for a racing game. Should be good fun with GAF!

nib95

Banned
My anus is ready.
GAF: salty_Josh
PSN: j1014082
EU - UK

Definitely in.

PSN - Gavinder
Region - UK / EU

Normally on evenings and weekends,

Gaf: Savantcore
PSN: LSB123
UK

GAF: Acquiescence
PSN: Acquiescence
Region: UK

Maaaaaaan, I hope this game turns out good.

Mrklaw
KlawUK
UK evenings and weekends.

Although I thought that driveclub is pretty asynchronous, so members of the club can be winning throughout the day across time zones - you don't need to race at the same time

Hasney
Hasney
EU UK

I'd like to join this!

PSN - Liam_Croft
Timezone - EU UK (BST)

Gumball
OMGitsKonvict
UK

Can't wait for this too.

Awesome!

GAF: Yaser Tech
PSN: Yaser_Tech
EU UK

Add me gents. Let's earn each other some fancy new motors!

LifEndz

Leggggoooooooo

Gaf - Lifendz
psn - Lifendz
timezone - EST NYC
preferred online presence - weekday evenings and Weekends

This will be the format for most updates. Updates will always go into the OP as links!

UPDATE: As of right now EVERYONE who has applied is entered. CONGRATULATIONS! That's a ton of clubs. A ton of clubs you may say? Yes.

iFBKlZj88oT9D.png

Rushy has confirmed that it is indeed 6 people. Therefore we, the leaders, will discuss this information on how to proceed with groups. Thanks for your cooperation, and I can't wait to see you all on the track!

VOTING: So. There seems to be some stiff competition for banners. Therefore we will cast a vote. The 1st banner to receive 10 votes will be our official GAFCLUB (as someone said) Banner. To vote all you need to do is post the # you are voting for! You MAY vote for your own banner.

Here are the selections:

#1:
hsDIq5m.png

#2:
ixSPO0H.jpg

#3:
14807275100_ab4231dfb1_o.png

#4:
14808226077_771b4a4b1c_o.png

#5:
14807397940_8f68d35480_o.png

#6:
14807499058_fff643d121_o.png

#7:
14994096325_b075b88159_o.png

#8:
bEbb.png

#9:
REbb.png

So there you go folks! Vote away!

SO FAR:

#1: 5 Votes
#4: 8 Votes
#5: 1 Vote
#6: 1 Vote

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
my vote goes to #4 :D

nib95

Banned
This will be the format for most updates. Updates will always go into the OP as links!

UPDATE: As of right now EVERYONE who has applied is entered. CONGRATULATIONS! That's a ton of clubs. A ton of clubs you may say? Yes.

iFBKlZj88oT9D.png

Rushy has confirmed that it is indeed 6 people. Therefore we, the leaders, will discuss this information on how to proceed with groups. Thanks for your cooperation, and I can't wait to see you all on the track!

VOTING: So. There seems to be some stiff competition for banners. Therefore we will cast a vote. The 1st banner to receive 10 votes will be our official GAFCLUB (as someone said) Banner. To vote all you need to do is post the # you are voting for! You MAY vote for your own banner.

Here are the selections:

So there you go folks! Vote away!

Are we able to get a full width version of number 1?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
#1. Love the sense of speed varied background.
I'd vote #4 but the yellow and black are reversed =[

arhra

I'm still on the fence about picking up the full version, but I'll definitely be checking out the PS+ edition, so might as well throw my name out there and maybe get some GAFfers on my friendslist.

GAF: arhra
PSN: arhra
UK

jett

D-Member
Am I the only one that doesn't see much sense in this? Would better to have a thread for people to meet and make their own clubs, not "official" neogaf clubs and spinoffs. With the six player limitation there are going to be hundreds. Having a bunch of "Neogaf356" or whatever just seems like a really weird notion to me.

Yo Visc, is there anyway to you can make #4 look like #3 in the way that its flipped like #3? Then I would definitley vote #4.

I can but the text is the same color as the background. The solution is to invert the cars. Soooooooo if you don't care about that sure I guess.

Am I the only one that doesn't see much sense in this? Would better to have a thread for people to meet and make their own clubs, not "official" neogaf clubs and spinoffs. With the six player limitation there are going to be hundreds. Having a bunch of "Neogaf356" or whatever just seems like a really weird notion to me.

This thread will need a title change, but the way I see it will have you band together with other Gaffers and create your own clubs with your own names. This thread is for tournaments/events/races/etc of just GAF clubs.

Am I the only one that doesn't see much sense in this? Would better to have a thread for people to meet and make their own clubs, not "official" neogaf clubs and spinoffs. With the six player limitation there are going to be hundreds. Having a bunch of "Neogaf356" or whatever is just lame.

I definitley see your concern. I saw this point coming up sometime. The options we have are all in the OP.

Top Bottom