• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official "DRIVECLUB" Club & Event Thread

DOWN

Banned
I can but the text is the same color as the background. The solution is to invert the cars. Soooooooo if you don't care about that sure I guess.

This thread will need a title change, but the way I see it will have you band together with other Gaffers and create your own clubs with your own names. This thread is for tournaments/events/races/etc of just GAF clubs.

Inverting the cars is a good idea. Cinematically, you point things that you want thought of as moving forward toward the right side of the screen.

I actually like the image the best, but find red far more appealing as a racing color and didn't like the direction of the cars.

Korten

Banned
REbb.png

I made a banner, just the logo, no text.

If a mod could can you change the thread name to:

"NeoGAF's Official "DRIVECLUB" Club Thread" ?

I'm more than welcome to take any other suggestions.

Guys, do you mind if I change #4 to the last picture in Viscerals new post?

If a mod could can you change the thread name to:

"NeoGAF's Official "DRIVECLUB" Club Thread" ?

I'm more than welcome to take any other suggestions.

Guys, do you mind if I change #4 to the last picture in Viscerals new post?

"NeoGAF's Official "DRIVECLUB" Club Creation & Competition Thread"

Is that a bit long winded?

VOTING RESULTS: Well, everybody. The results are in. Thank you to everyone who made a banner, but the most voted for banner went to Visceralbowl for:

14808226077_771b4a4b1c_o.png

It's a terrific image, that like somebody said, is pretty unique to DRIVECLUB. So, without further ado, I will now update the OP. Thanks everyone!

I am about to PM the other leaders about the issue regarding 6 players in each club, and what we are going to do. Thank you!

-Edge!

EmpReb

Banned
NeoGaf:EmpReb
PSN:EmpReb
US central CST.

I might not have a PS4 in few weeks... but DriveClub seems worth a shot before I jumpship for a year or two.(PC gamer here.)

Sami+

GAF: Discoid
PSN: Discoid
Region: US East, Florida

Glad #4 won the vote. That's the one I was about to vote for. :)

Fuzyfrog

PSN : Fuzyfrog

Timezone : NZ so any kiwis and Aussies feel free to add me. needs some more friends on ps4 for destiny aswell

Jimrpg

Gaf: arbok26
Psn: arbok26
Region: Malaysia/Asia

Guys! I won't be online often though, so I can join whatever team is available. I work six days a week, my weekend is Friday and I'm only home 3 nights a week so it's going to be a bit hard. This is the only day 1 game I'm getting so I'm pumped either way.

Also in regards to having divisions that's a great idea, if you are going to do that what about promotion and relegation between the divisions. Say after a season of races, the bottom division A and the top division B team switch places for the next season. You could also have a playoff to determine if they should switch. You can also have a knockout cup comp during the season to where all clubs participate.

Btw I vote for #6, love the rain.

Gaf: arbok26
Psn: arbok26
Region: Malaysia/Asia

Guys! I won't be online often though, so I can join whatever team is available. I work six days a week, my weekend is Friday and I'm only home 3 nights a week so it's going to be a bit hard. This is the only day 1 game I'm getting so I'm pumped either way.

Also in regards to having divisions that's a great idea, if you are going to do that what about promotion and relegation between the divisions. Say after a season of races, the bottom division A and the top division B team switch places for the next season. You could also have a playoff to determine if they should switch. You can also have a knockout cup comp during the season to where all clubs participate.

Btw I vote for #6, love the rain.

Exactly. Was already thinking about this. Great ideas.

Nags

Banned
VOTING RESULTS: Well, everybody. The results are in. Thank you to everyone who made a banner, but the most voted for banner went to Visceralbowl for:

14808226077_771b4a4b1c_o.png

It's a terrific image, that like somebody said, is pretty unique to DRIVECLUB. So, without further ado, I will now update the OP. Thanks everyone!

I am about to PM the other leaders about the issue regarding 6 players in each club, and what we are going to do. Thank you!

-Edge!

Hot.

ruxtpin

Banned
PSNid - ruxtpin
Location - East Coast/EST
Preference - Only time to game is some weekday evenings and then Saturday/Sunday

Top Bottom