• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Tag Stories of GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madman

HUELEN10 said:
Got mine for calling a Junior Member a Junior. Not that epic or awesome , but can't change the past. :lol
You should have checked Keyser Soze's registration date. He's been here a bit longer then you.

Threi

notag
Explain your tag thread, mod gave em out like candy.

I said i wanted the "no tag" thing some other members got because it looked cool (the tag gets deleted completely) and got this instead.

"notag" isnt a word though.

HUELEN10 said:
I am sorry to go off topic, but what the fuck?

35hijit.png
I am a Mod awesome :D

EktorPR

I like tags. :)

Tags give this place a sense of history and community. They establish a character or an event, thus helping shape GAF culture for future generations. :D

HUELEN10

Madman said:
You should have checked Keyser Soze's registration date. He's been here a bit longer then you.
He's not a Junior though. I assume now it is not permanent, but rather last a really long time.

birdman

HUELEN10 said:
He's not a Junior though. I assume now it is not permanent, but rather last a really long time.

That will all depend if someone tries calling you out. Then the cycle can continue.

HUELEN10

birdman said:
That will all depend if someone tries calling you out. Then the cycle can continue.
Really? But someone, a member, called me junior before, when I was actually a junior and they didn't get junior status. Made me think that only Juniors shouldn't call other juniors juniors. Confusing stuff.

birdman

HUELEN10 said:
Really? But someone, a member, called me junior before, when I was actually a junior and they didn't get junior status. Made me think that only Juniors shouldn't call other juniors juniors. Confusing stuff.

It's all about being in the wrong place at the right time. Sometimes the mods feel merciful, sometimes they let you know the deed will not go unpunished.

HUELEN10

birdman said:
It's all about being in the wrong place at the right time. Sometimes the mods feel merciful, sometimes they let you know the deed will not go unpunished.
Ah. I honestly thought only juniors could not call other juniors juniors due to the member who called me a junior while I was a junior that did not get juniored. No mercy for me. Oh well. Wrong place at right time indeed.

I complained in the "Explain your tag" thread about my tag saying "they" instead of "he".

While it's an improvement, what I really wanted was to get the old Member tag back :(

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I imagine I got mine because I mentioned that Animal Crossing Wii was called City Folk and Pikmin 3 would be announced... and only one of them really came true.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
JzeroT1437 said:
I asked if people would buy Mega Man 9 six months before they announced its production and release.
Whoa. Me and you know the future it seems, in tag form. :D

Though yours is a thousand percent awesomer.

Threi said:
Explain your tag thread, mod gave em out like candy.

I said i wanted the "no tag" thing some other members got because it looked cool (the tag gets deleted completely) and got this instead.

"notag" isnt a word though.

:lol

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
For me, in the explain your tag thread a member asked a question, "If you were allowed to give yourself your own tag, what would it be?" I quoted him and answered that mine would be "The Parting of the Ways" and bam. Tagged. :lol

Death_Born said:
With this inconspicuous "Member" tag, I can further my plans for world domination!

de9v5s.png

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Made a thread about a "gaijin" who had a Japanese character that I said meant "cheap" on his sports car's seat, thinking he thought he was cool for having a Japanese character he didn't understand on his car:p

Ether_Snake said:
Made a thread about a "gaijin" who had a Japanese character that I said meant "cheap" on his sports car's seat, thinking he thought he was cool for having a Japanese character he didn't understand on his car:p
its unfortunate for you your tag makes you look like tnw = /

a Master Ninja said:
I'm a big fan of tags that contain a link to their origin.

Oh please, you just want to make everyone jealous that you started an industry controversy.

I have to admit, the tag is clever though.

TOM f'N CRUISE said:
how the hell do you even get a tag.....is it bestowed upon?

I think the only tag you'd be allowed to have would be TOM f'N CRUISE!, and then if you ever changed your avatar, you'd be banned.

I've always liked your username/avatar combo btw.

Zoe

Greatness Gone said:
TNW DEFENSE FORCE ASSEMBLE!

Quiet, you dirty whore. What? You don't like gay people that aren't overly optimistic about everything?

:lol

He had good taste in J-celebs :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom