• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive Feedback for SmokeMaxX Great seller!

The man even tolerated an stupid fee mistake on my part and even got to the extent of informing me about some payment related things. Very organized, fast and responsive. Trade with no fears.

To close this "but kissing segment"my only complain is that i wish he would sell more items so i could get my stuff from one place... im lazy.

SmokeMaxX

Positive Feedback for SmokeMaxX Great seller!

The man even tolerated an stupid fee mistake on my part and even got to the extent of informing me about some payment related things. Very organized, fast and responsive. Trade with no fears.

To close this "but kissing segment"my only complain is that i wish he would sell more items so i could get my stuff from one place... im lazy.

Lol what would you like to see me sell? I'm willing to sell any digital US code that's commonly sold in stores at face value just like I do with eShop. I just don't put it up there because I don't think the demand's high, but I guess international members might appreciate it. I also sell some other stuff (mostly physical goods) on other websites.

Positive feedback for Geneijin.

I bought $40 of eShop codes for $36, no problems.

Especially useful for me with a North American 3DS/Wii U but based in the UK. Thanks again.

Geneijin

Positive buyer feedback for blazenumb1, Pancakes R Us, and V_Ben

Thanks to them for being returning customers. Fast payment for PSN codes.

Hi guys,

So I bought an Xbox One today and it came with a FIFA 15 digital code:

4BoAq65.jpg

New price/trade: I'm asking for 40$ XBL credit for the code, I can either mail it or send you the code by message, your choice.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
If you're located in Canada, add $10 for shipping. If you're located in the US, add $15 for shipping. If you get more than one item from me, add $2 for each subsequent game. All items shipped with tracking number. All prices in USD. All items are region-free unless explicitly stated.

Xbox 360

• Cave Shooting Collection DLC disc (JP region-locked)* - $90
  • Mushihimesama Futari - $30
  • Espgaluda II Black Label (with OST) - $35
3DS

• BlazBlue Continuum Shift II (NA region-locked) - $25
Some images:

Full album here.

*The DLC disc that I'm selling is not the "replacement" disc, it is the original DLC disc that came with the Cave Shooting Collection Kan, which if I'm not mistaken includes only the DLC from the 2013 collection and has a bug that does not allow you to install more than 7 or 8 pieces of DLC simultaneously. As far as I know, it works ok. It just takes a bit more time to install all content.

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Gifts:

header_292x136.jpg

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - 8$

header_292x136.jpg

RYSE: Son of Rome - 26$

header_292x136.jpg

Witcher 3 - 18$

header_292x136.jpg

Gang Beasts - 11$

Dead Rising 3 - 22$
Planetary Annihilation - 15$
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - 13$
The Escapists - 8,50$
Fable Anniversary - 15$
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - 8$
Costume Quest 2 - 12$
Mercenary Kings - 14$

Sniper Elite 3 - 20$
Saint's Row IV: Game of the Century Edition - 11$ (1 left)
Banner Saga - 9$ (3 left)
Killer is Dead - 9$ (3 left)
The Stanley Parable - 5$ (1 left)
Risk of Rain - 3$ (1 left)
Darksiders 2 - 3$ (1 left)
Brothers: Tale of Two Sons - 3$ (1 left)
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle - 3$ (3 left)
Zeno Clash 2 - 4$ (2 left)
Tropico 4: Collector's Bundle - 1$

Steam Codes:

PID - 2$
SpaceChem - 2$

There's a lot, that's not on the list. The whole Steam, actually. So if you want something else, PM me and i'll get back to you ASAP.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

CREDIT:

***Target will have a Buy 1 Get 1 25% off sale on all gaming cards starting on Sunday, September 7th. This includes eShop, XBL, PSN, and Steam credit (maybe others as well). As always, I am willing to go grab whatever credit anyone needs and sell it to them at the sale price (so you need to buy in multiples of two).***
b1g1s_zps83afba43.png

(Old image of last month's ad scan).

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - Included in the Buy 1 Get 1 for 25% off sale above starting Sunday
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value (EDIT: Soon to be on sale!) for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android phones - $10 Shipped

I believe it's this one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0096L2SJ0/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Like new/great condition. Comes with carrying pouch.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (207+ Total Positive Feedback!)

liezryou

All new additions to my list will be added to the top from now on and as always enjoy the lowest prices on this thread for these games :) [Backed by my lowest price guarantee, found at the end of the post].

Ryse: Son of Rome - 22$

Marvel Heroes: Guardians of the Galaxy Pack - 22$

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - 7.25$

Costume Quest - 10.75$

Alien Isolation - 26$

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – 26$

Football Manager 2015 – 26$

Dead Rising 3 - 23$

Fable Anniversary - 14$

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - 11$

Invisible, Inc. - 10$

Transistor - 9$

Gauntlet - 9$

Borderlands 2 GOTY - 6.5$

For fastest service, Add me directly on steam http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/xxgozitaxx/ OR PM me telling me which game you want from my list.

If the game is listed here, I still have it!

Liezryou’s Lowest Price Guarantee: If anyone can beat my price on this thread, I will beat theirs!*

*Does not include dunder-sama prices.

Ecto311

For Sale:

Xbox 360 slim w/250gb hard drive
Works great and has newest update since we are kinda still using it for netflix mostly.
Was going to trade to microsoft store but thought I would rather get it out to a gaffer for almost the same price as I would get for the trade.
Comes with HDMI, Original Power plug, 1 Controller, and Games pictured here:
Mortal Kombat
Borderlands 1 and 2
Halo reach
Halo 4
All games run fine and might have general scratches from use but nothing that stops the game play.

ZWCmC6Ml.jpg

Looking for $140 shipped. Price includes shipping in the US. If outside the US please pay additional for shipping.

PM if interested - I take paypal. Please pay fees or gift. Feedback +9 from sales no negative. Thanks.

SELLING

Vita:
Lumines: Electric Symphony - $10

Xbox 360:
Bayonetta - $10
Halo 4 - $10
Anarchy Reigns - $10
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - $10
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - $10
Dark Souls - $10

Wii U:
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed - $15
New Super Mario Bros. U - $20

PS4:
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $35

US only, prices include shipping. Paypal gift only, unless you pay the fee.
Pics available if requested, everything is like-new. PvZ was literally bought yesterday, just didn't like it.
PM me!

paolo11

All right. I need to ask this again. I am dead serious on buying. I am on a verge to collect Sony Consoles and one more Megaman X game. Please assist me.

WTB

Megaman X 6 PS1 with case and manual very good condition.

A rare one and we can talk about price.

A backward compatible PS3 60GB Made in Japan

Of course it has to be in good condition. We can talk about price.

Can you guys help me? The sellers and buyers who dealt with me know I pay and keep my word.

#COBOKBYE

Neo Member
WTS

Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Business for Mac - $75
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 - $75
Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 32/64 Bit - $40 - Upgradeable to 8.1
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional 32/64 Bit- $50
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition - $50
Microsoft Project 2013 - $100
Microsoft Visio 2013 - $50
Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 - $150
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 for Windows - $20
McAfee VirusScan 9.2 for Mac - $20

Looking for Paypal Gift. Will send key via PM along with digital download.

zychi

Banned
I have the Destiny Xbone Limited Edition (non-Ghost) for sale. Looking for $120 paypal. Will change the address on Amazon to your address once you pm me your address.

Corpekata

Banned
Looking to sell or trade an AMD gold code.

As far as trading goes I'm interested in for instance, Steam's Daily deal, the Guild Wars set. Probably a bunch of others, that's just off the top of my head.

Have

header_292x136.jpg

Shadowrun Returns - Steam Key (Intel Promo)

Want

header_292x136.jpg

F1 Race Stars (Which is on sale this weekend)

PM or message through Steam (Spacehawg)

Positive buyer (trade?) feedback for pots and pans

Accepted my $60 of XBL credit after he bought $40 worth of eShop credit and traded me. Would do business with again in a heartbeat.

isitstill

WTT

Anyone interested in Shadow Hearts Covenant for the PS2, with both discs, box, manual, and official strategy guide?

I'd like $40 in eshop credit, and $5 shipping via paypal.

Edit: I've completed several trades on the thread and have positive feedback on all of them.

SOLD

chuckycem

Hi mate,

I would like to get 50+50 usd psn credit if this goes live.
Thanks.

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

CREDIT:

***Target will (well, not 100% confirmed, but I'm pretty sure) have a Buy 1 Get 1 25% off sale on all gaming cards starting on Sunday, September 7th. This includes eShop, XBL, PSN, and Steam credit (maybe others as well). As always, I am willing to go grab whatever credit anyone needs and sell it to them at the sale price (so you need to buy in multiples of two).***
b1g1s_zps83afba43.png

(Old image of last month's ad scan).

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - Included in the Buy 1 Get 1 for 25% off sale above starting Sunday
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value (EDIT: Soon to be on sale!) for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android phones - $10 Shipped

I believe it's this one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0096L2SJ0/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Like new/great condition. Comes with carrying pouch.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (207+ Total Positive Feedback!)

WTS/WTT Brand new The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3ds xl for 200 or a PS4 Destiny Ghost Edition
Only opened to see if no dead pixels which there isn't and club Nintendo code redeemed.
zelda Game code is still good.

Or WTB PS4 Destiny Ghost Edition send me offers nothing crazy please

Koppai

Want to see if there is any interest in a Japanese 3DS. However, I won't be selling it for a month from now. Was wondering if $150 shipped is a good price?

Also have Mario Golf: World Tour New In Box for $23 shipped.

KyleCross

WTS
All games are complete with original cases, manuals, and coverart.

inFamous: Second Son (PS4) (Like New Condition)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360) (Like New Condition)
Mirror's Edge (PS3) (Very good condition, bought used)
Alan Wake (360) (very good condition, bought used)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom