• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official "DRIVECLUB" Club & Event Thread

So, my name's in the list, what is my club, who's in the club? I didn't completely understand how this is going to work, honestly.

ashylarry

Die Mannschaft
1. ashylarry / Hieronymus14959 / EU-GER
2. Kinan / Kinan / EU-GER
3. Hagen / Hagen666 / EU-GER
4. Foshy / Foshy_the_n00b / EU-CH
5. TylerDurden4321 / AvengersAssemble / EU-GER
6. weird / NeoRausch / EU-GER

Ok US East people! I am going to start up a club then. I have 5 spots open!

GAF
1. ShadowKingpin

PSN
1. ShadowKingpin

I am thinking of a name like the Motorsport Mercenaries or something in the realm of 'awesome'.
HEY! Put me in that thing!

Count me in.

GAF / PSN: Icefire1424
Eastern US (New York)

Team name might need some work however (taking CannonO's lead here). Alternate thoughts:

Premiere Drivers Association
Tame Racing Drivers (Some say...)
East Coast Premiere
Atlantic Drivers Association

Edit: Apparently I'm in a creative mood today.

Upper Echelon Racing
High Speed, Low Drag
United Racers Association

LoL, High Speed, Low Drag is awesome :D

NeoRausch

So the first Germany-Club is ready.

Die Mannschaft

Now it's time for the secound club. Let's go everybody, who wants to join?

Ah yiss! Muthafucking Driveclub!

I'll join up if you still have room for another. PSN is Boogat

I would like to get put on a waiting list to get in.

Dantehemi
Dantehemi
Toronto Canada.(Canada south?)

You both should be 5 and 6.

Let's go Eastern Canada! 2 more spots left!

Region: US East
Team: The Secret Canadians
GAF:
1.danus
2.DoctorWho
3.TimeEffect
4.valkillmore
5. Boogat
6.Dantehemi

PSN:
1.dani_ocean
2.Proteus4
3.Alpha-Male22
4.coolbluehalo
5.Boogat
6.Dantehemi

That should be it. Just need TimeEffect's PSN. Edit: TimeEffect's PSN ID is in.

Hagen

So the first Germany-Club is ready.

Die Mannschaft

Yeah Baby! That's the sound of awesomeness! This is going to be L E G E N D Ä R !
Can't wait to Oct.08 !

Couldn't find an open US West club so I"ll see if we can get one going.

Region- US West
Team Name- TBD

GAF:
1. sportzhead
2. PushingButtons

PSN:
1. sportzhead
2. woodenlore

West Coast is the best coast, so join up.

Still have 4 more spots to fill.

Psyclone

Are there any clubless UK peeps? Our club needs you!

1.mdaghlas
2.Gavarms
3.Booya_base

Gavarms and Booya_base, club name suggestions?

3 places to go still!

UPDATE: Good morning/afternoon/night guys! Todays update is a pretty important update that is going to shape the league. Today I will be introducing the newest addition to the OP. I like to call it, the Club Hub!

The Club Hub: The Club Hub is where every single club will be put on to the OP. Therefore the leaders/creators of the club will reply to this post with the link to their post with their filled out or almost complete club. The post with the filled out club should be in this format:

[Region] <------Most important!
[Club Name]
[List of GAF Names]
[List of PSN]

That's it. So just reply to this post with your link to your post with your club and I will add it to OP's Club Hub! Thanks guys!

-Edge

ashylarry

UPDATE: Good morning/afternoon/night guys! Todays update is a pretty important update that is going to shape the league. Today I will be introducing the newest addition to the OP. I like to call it, the Club Hub!

The Club Hub: The Club Hub is where every single club will be put on to the OP. Therefore the leaders/creators of the club will reply to this post with the link to their post with their filled out or almost complete club. The post with the filled out club should be in this format:

[Club Name]
[List of GAF Names]
[List of PSN]

That's it. So just reply to this post with your link to your post with your club and I will add it to OP's Club Hub! Thanks guys!

-Edge

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=129818729&postcount=853

ruttyboy

[Club Name]
[List of GAF Names]
[List of PSN]

-Edge

I asked this before but I guess you missed it, which region should I put our club in? We have 1 x Portugal, 1 x Ireland and 4 x UK.

Psyclone

I'd love to join an EU club, if there's still space...

PSN: CLR_CMOS
Region: EU (Slovakia)
Sorry CLR_CMOS.. You're not on the mother sheet.

Edge.. Update my region for Christ's sake!!! It's EU UK :(

1.mdaghlas
2.Gavarms
3.Booya_base

Widening the range now to all EU! Name suggestions?

3 places left!

So the first Germany-Club is ready. (GAF / PSN)

Die Mannschaft
[...]

Now it's time for the secound club. Let's go everybody, who wants to join?

I'm still neither on the Mother Sheet nor the Waiting list, but seeing as those arent getting updated, I'd love to join in on a German club.

If anyone who signed up before me / is on the list I'll of course make way immediatly.

[GAF] Wavering Radiant
[PSN] DXL_Core
[Region] (EU - GER)

le-seb

I asked this before but I guess you missed it, which region should I put our club in? We have 1 x Portugal, 1 x Ireland and 4 x UK.
That's the reason why I don't find the splitting between EU and EU/UK appropriate, as this tends to ghettoize UK.

Furthermore, my team has members over 3 distinct regions (EU, US West and US East).
"North Hemisphere" would seem to be the correct region, right?

And what about those from Asia who asked where they were supposed to play?

Thank you. You must be fun at partys.
Bitte schön. You can't even imagine! ;)

Sorry CLR_CMOS.. You're not on the mother sheet.

I'm still neither on the Mother Sheet nor the Waiting list, but seeing as those arent getting updated, I'd love to join in on a German club.
Something wicked this way comes.

Psyclone

That's the reason why I don't find the splitting between EU and EU/UK appropriate, as this tends to ghettoize UK.

Furthermore, my team has members over 3 distinct regions (EU, US West and US East).
"North Hemisphere" would seem to be the correct region, right?

And what about those from Asia who asked where they were supposed to play?

Bitte schön. You can't even imagine! ;)

Something wicked this way comes.

You're right. I'm adding anyone now. Got 3 UK and one from Slovakia (not on the sheet... *gasp*)

1.mdaghlas
2.Gavarms
3.Booya_base
4.CLR_CMOS

You're in CLR_CMOS. 2 places to go! Add each other! UK or EU .. Let's do this!

ruttyboy

[Club Name]
[List of GAF Names]
[List of PSN]

-Edge

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=129191342&postcount=683

Vol5

I'd like to sign-up to the waiting list and if there's space available please drop me in a UK club.

[GAF] Vol5
[PSN] Spydymanx
[Region] (EU - UK)

Stillmatic

[Club Name]
[List of GAF Names]
[List of PSN]

-Edge

AUS/NZ clubs are still waiting to hear back from everyone (if any AUS region players are reading this and haven't replied to my private message, please check you PM's or read the below link!).

Here it is at the moment: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=129575540&postcount=779

When I get everyone's response I'll update to the correct format and let you know Worthy! Probably not useful in its current state, but thought I'd keep you updated. Thanks again for organising everything.

danus

Neo Member

[Club Name]
[List of GAF Names]
[List of PSN]

-Edge

Here you go man: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=129846725&postcount=856

le-seb

[Club Name]
[List of GAF Names]
[List of PSN]

-Edge
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=129367190&postcount=713

naeS

Is there anyone in Nashville, Central US interested? Perhaps we can get a Music City GAF team going? Or Southeast?

Region: US Central
Team: Name to be determined by team.
GAF:
1.AndyD
2.coolasj19
3.ForsakenKidx
4.Solid Serpiente
5.Tallshortman

PSN:
1.AndysPants
2.coolasj19
3.ForsakenKidx
4.KingKyuss
5.CDZdeOG

And come on one more person to the Central club! Unlike other clubs, you can have input into the name!

NeoRausch

Sorry that I have to be this guy, but could you post only 1 club? See how it says like, 2nd club, can you get rid of that for me? Helps me format things better. Thank you! Don't mean to be rude.

Die Mannschaft
6. weird / NeoRausch / EU-GER]

Like this?

viveks86

[Club Name]
[List of GAF Names]
[List of PSN]

-Edge

Here you go!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=129110183&postcount=629

Alright, boys and gals! We've managed to form a full team within US west!

Region:
US West

Club Name:
#GAFCLUB

GAF Names:
LookAtMeGo
Gaz_RB
v1lla21
Khalifa Jayy
Nafai1123
viveks86

PSN IDs:
lookatmego1984
Gaz_RB
v1lla21
RJN
Nafai1123
viveksundaram

See y'all next month! This is gonna be gooood!

SLV

Would like to join a UK or GER gaf group. (speak German as well)

GAF - Slv
PSN - Armijs
Region - Eastern Europe(Latvia)

Thanks !

You're right. I'm adding anyone now. Got 3 UK and one from Slovakia (not on the sheet... *gasp*)

1.mdaghlas
2.Gavarms
3.Booya_base
4.CLR_CMOS

You're in CLR_CMOS. 2 places to go! Add each other! UK or EU .. Let's do this!

Well I guess since the spread sheet doesnt seem to matter and you're not UK exclusive anymore I'd like to join :D

Also I'll go ahead and add Vol5 since he was looking for an EU club earlier in this thread. Hope you dont mind Vol5 :)

I'd like to sign-up to the waiting list and if there's space available please drop me in a UK club.

[GAF] Vol5
[PSN] Spydymanx
[Region] (EU - UK)

#.[GAF]/[PSN] (Region)

1.Psyclone / mdaghlas (EU - UK)
2.Gavarms / Gavarms (EU - UK)
3.Booya_base / Booya_base (EU - UK)
4.CLR_CMOS / CLR_CMOS (EU - Slovakia)
5.Vol5 / Spydymanx (EU - UK)
6.Wavering Radiant / DXL_Core (EU - Germany)

edit: Is that ok??

otherwise I'd just join the 2nd German-Club thats currently being made.

Couldn't find an open US West club so I"ll see if we can get one going.

Region- US West
Team Name- TBD

GAF:
1. sportzhead
2. PushingButtons
3. TheWB27

PSN:
1. sportzhead
2. woodenlore
3. lakeshow27

West Coast is the best coast, so join up.

Any US spots left?
Gaf- theWB27
PSN- lakeshow27
Region- Midwest US

I added you. We just need three more GAFfers. Come on west GAF.

ashylarry

[Club Name]
[List of GAF Names]
[List of PSN]

-Edge

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=129818729&postcount=853

murgo

H4r4kiri and I would like to join Germany-Club 2!

murgo / murgolicious / EU-GER
H4r4kiri / H4r4kiri18 / EU-GER

AndyD

aka andydumi

[Club Name]
[List of GAF Names]
[List of PSN]

-Edge

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=129652784#post129652784

aember

I don't suppose I could be put on the waiting list? I'd really like to join a club, but I only just now found out about this thread!

PSN: aember_
EU Lithuania

I don't suppose I could be put on the waiting list? I'd really like to join a club, but I only just now found out about this thread!

PSN: aember_
EU Lithuania

I hope you find something. It's a bit of a bummer that this thread was created so early and there was seemingly a cutoff point.

Psyclone

Well I guess since the spread sheet doesnt seem to matter and you're not UK exclusive anymore I'd like to join :D

Also I'll go ahead and add Vol5 since he was looking for an EU club earlier in this thread. Hope you dont mind Vol5 :)

#.[GAF]/[PSN] (Region)

1.Psyclone / mdaghlas (EU - UK)
2.Gavarms / Gavarms (EU - UK)
3.Booya_base / Booya_base (EU - UK)
4.CLR_CMOS / CLR_CMOS (EU - Slovakia)
5.Vol5 / Spydymanx (EU - UK)
6.Wavering Radiant / DXL_Core (EU - Germany)

edit: Is that ok??

otherwise I'd just join the 2nd German-Club thats currently being made.

Fine by me! Start your engines! (and think of a name!)

Liamc723

[Club Name]
[List of GAF Names]
[List of PSN]

-Edge

EU UK

The Left-Hand Side Drivers

1. Liamc723 / Liam_Croft
2. salty_Josh / j1014082
3. nib95 / NIBZY
4. 10101 / NeillBroderick
5. Pankratous / Pankratous-
6. Auctopus /

Auctopus you don't seem to be on the list so I can't find your PSN?

Fine by me! Start your engines! (and think of a name!)
Nice :)

Concerning the name, I'm not that good in coming up with witty/clever names so I would usually pick something from games, movies or music that I enjoy. However, naturally we all have different tastes and opinions so that might not work out.

Anyways, I'll just post some that come to mind:

-Foxhounds / or something similar à la MGS4 (Laughing Octopus, Screaming Mantis etc)
Roaring Eagles?
-Ridge Racers
:\
-The Last of Us :p

or maybe something from Mad Max or Top Gear?

EDIT: I've got another one thats kinda cheesy and only people who've watched L.A. Confidential well get:

Rollo Tomasi
(subtitle: "the ones that got away" ;P)

feezel

Oops, only just saw the PM. Sorry!

Anyway, here's the info you wanted:
Feezel | Jaspyn | Sydney | Any night after 8pm, earlier in weekends

Karl Hawk

Banned
Hey, sorry for not posting in a while, but I'd like to ask: Why is my name not on any region list?

I know my name is on the official full list, but I didn't see my name in the EU doc list.

Top Bottom