• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official "DRIVECLUB" Club & Event Thread

Fellow Secret Canadians, I have not been keeping up with this thread :(

But I am here now, for my country.

It seems that some people do not acknowledge the reality that America is represented in this game in the superior country that is Canada.

We need to do well to prove to those confused fans that Evolution has chosen Canada to represent America.

#CanadaClub
#SecretCanadians
#CanadaIsAmericaToo

viveks86

Fellow Secret Canadians, I have not been keeping up with this thread :(

But I am here now, for my country.

It seems that some people do not acknowledge the reality that America is represented in this game in the superior country that is Canada.

We need to do well to prove to those confused fans that Evolution has chosen Canada to represent America.

#CanadaClub
#SecretCanadians
#CanadaIsAmericaToo

LOL. Dat salt! :p

Grok4Spock

US East
Team name: The Crew

gbpackers25/gbpackers25

gervido/eightyeight91

Gestault/Gestault

Gooch: The Destroyer/amazingbdg9191

Grok4Spock/Grok4spock

haZethew0rld/haZethew0rld

This is just a proposal so if anyone else on the team have something they want to use, I'm open to suggestions...

yeah sure!

Welcome to Germany-Club 2 (GAF / PSN)

1. Slv / Armijs
2. murgo / murgolicious
3. H4r4kiri / H4r4kiri18
4. lemmykoopa / lemmykoopa
5. Tunesmith / Tunesmith-

Looks like I missed this club......oops. Whose in the 6th place?

E: why are there 3 guys I can't find on the FA Club list? Also, how come ashylarry is setting this up and he's not in the club?

E: this is very confusing you guys. I am asking you permission first but would it be fine if you guys were just in your Premade clubs? I mean, there are 3 guys I didn't even know were in the league. Up to you guys.

Guys.....sign ups have ended a while ago I'm afraid! Like almost a month ago. You can sign up for next season whenever this 1st one is done so keep an eye out!

autoduelist

I'm a solid arcade racer that tends to play late at night PST (11pm-2am PST).

If anyone's up for playing late night Pacific Northwest style hit me up via pm. I'm not sure if this thread is still open to new groups or not since there's a Sept cutoff date in the OP, but I'd still love to get a team going.

Shaneus

Guys.....sign ups have ended a while ago I'm afraid! Like almost a month ago. You can sign up for next season whenever this 1st one is done so keep an eye out!
That's for the competitive league thing, but I don't think that should stop people from trying to organise their own clubs in this thread, though. Kind of why I came into this thread anyway, was to hook up with other people without having the burden of needing to commit for a certain competition or something.

Crosspost from OT

Racers Sans Frontières! Ye Ko Yen Anim!
ibqLTM1gjFQcyl.gif

I can't believe how hype I am right now.
My wheel stand shows up on Friday, so I'll have the weekend to get a comfortable configuration of seat+controls down.

viveks86

Feel free to add this PSN ID if you want to find other DRIVECLUB players.

PSN: DRIVECLUB-GAF

Will be accepting friend requests for the next 2 weeks or so.

lemmykoopa

E: why are there 3 guys I can't find on the FA Club list? Also, how come ashylarry is setting this up and he's not in the club?

E: this is very confusing you guys. I am asking you permission first but would it be fine if you guys were just in your Premade clubs? I mean, there are 3 guys I didn't even know were in the league. Up to you guys.

Rather not....

6th member is mrklaw (klawuk)

murgo

I thought everyone was in the FA list. ashylarry set it up, but I'll be taking it over as the leader if the other guys are ok with it.

So how shall we proceed now?

Ryan_

I'll just try again

Gaf: Ryan_
PSN: Eunoia_R
Region: EU (Belgium) However, I'd be fine with joining any English speaking EU club!

I've already signed up for the season but don't yet have a club!! Anyone with a us east club need a member or want to form a new one?

US East
Paladin33

Can't wait to play the heck out of this!

That's for the competitive league thing, but I don't think that should stop people from trying to organise their own clubs in this thread, though. Kind of why I came into this thread anyway, was to hook up with other people without having the burden of needing to commit for a certain competition or something.

I suppose so. It's really stressful for me right now and I just want to finish the Season 1 Clubs list and divisions and then add everybody else to see where we stand.

I've already signed up for the season but don't yet have a club!! Anyone with a us east club need a member or want to form a new one?

US East
Paladin33

Can't wait to play the heck out of this!

Don't worry man! You have a club. Go check out the Premade Club list or FA Club list spread?

This is your club man:

jtan jonatan221 US East
Agent X AgentX US East
Am_I_Evil. Am_I_Evil US East
andylsun andylsun US East
Angel curio. Angelcurio US East

Update: We are here everybody! 1 week before DC comes out and we are ready for the FA list to come out as well as all of the premade FA clubs. If by any chance I put you into a premade club and you are already in a club listed on the Club Hub let me know!

So here is the Premade FA Club List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iKvW9Ir_ACvAAN4pMKwQjQ03Ivv1Be5QAa1Rd74yUVU/edit?usp=sharing

Here is the list in which the people I wasn't able to pair:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ASIEslyPcDlDcS0IJOIvaKN6iftNLmgnveD_jCAqpbw/edit?usp=sharing

There you go guys! Next update will most definitely be out next Tuesday! 1 week guys!!!!!!

Quote for new page!

Here ya go murgo. Can I call you murgolicious? I like that.

KooPaL

Thanks for creating this thread! Please add me to a group when you get the chance 😁

PSN- KooPaL-
EST
Weeknights and Sundays
US

Top Bottom