• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
$200 50 inch LED TVs at Best Buy for Black Friday tonight. May God have mercy on the poor souls that will fight to the death for that.

Gorillaz I'm sorry

Slayven

$200 50 inch LED TVs at Best Buy for Black Friday tonight. May God have mercy on the poor souls that will fight to the death for that.

Gorillaz I'm sorry
What about Beef?

I might smack a soccer mom tonight, brehs
Nigga you ain't ready, you fuck around and get an Ouya stuck up your ass.
I aint dying over a stank ass 2dstruggle no way in hell imma let my fam tell that to the press
RIP

Slayven

no one is fiending for a 2DS. It's like expecting those copies of Bayonetta 2 to come off the shelf tonight.

Damn.gif

jWILL253

Banned
Gorrilaz gonna catch a fade over the grandpa tryin'a cop the WiiU because he ain't know his grandson wanted an PS4 and thought all consoles look the same.

Slayven

Oh yeah, Beef, too. My dude bout to have call on his T.Hawk Native American spirits to haunt the old ladies who jump his ass trying to get that set of Beats headsets for the niece.

Beef is going to be like "Strength of Ishi, Speed of Jandro, Fingers of Wynn, and Patience of MHWiliams edgeup"

We got all kinds of cookin going down right now, roast/chicken/ham/turkey, beans and rice,spicy as hell rice dressing, cornbread dressing, smash cake, casseroles, peach cobbler, all the essentials. Just waiting for the rest of the fam to roll through with the sides and some desserts.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Got mine yesterday.

Get well soon. :(
Thanks ishi. Feeling better today but still weak so home alone. Missing out on the feast and good food =(

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Thankful to have BCT to talk and joke around with. Definitely a welcome staple of my internet time.

Village

I just listened to the CM Punk thing, all the things he said weren't surprising, I kind of figured a lot of the stuff mentioned the scummy doctor practices because no unions. Under paid, people not thinking ahead and only thinking of cena. But to hear someone actually confirm that is weird, I don't usually listen to wrestling podcast but I am interested when punk is featured in something. This was interesting.

akira28

too late to call ishi a bear? Damn.

Anyway, a cold can of rockstar and reheated pizza. Happy thanksgiving ya'll

Remember these days. For it will make later ones much sweeter.

speaking of which, got me a cranberry redbull in the fridge with my name on it. Why are you drinking that rockstar garbage?

Is it true that we either only like sweet potato or pumpkin? Cause I love both.

People get mad at me for this, but Pumpkin is the superior pie. Cinnamon pumpkin pie >>>>>>>> the baby food sweet potato pie most people trot out. Keep those sweet potatoes for good casseroles, leave the pies to the pumpkin.

akira28

People get mad at me for this, but Pumpkin is the superior pie. Cinnamon pumpkin pie >>>>>>>> the baby food sweet potato pie most people trot out. Keep those sweet potatoes for good casseroles, leave the pies to the pumpkin.

you know it's not even pumpkin right? It's just some random acorn squash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom