• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead Tube 1-5:
One of the few manga series that have made me feel physically ill.
It's disgusting. The premise about a website that pays for the most viewed videos is one we're all familiar with, but add gore, sex, and killing to the mix as a way to get more views.
The main character, a member of the photography club, is a passive emotional wreck that gets forced into filming a classmate's "rise to stardom" through this service.
The manga is graphic, dark, and a mind-wrecking experience.
The thing is, the fantastic writing, the fitting style for the art, and the whole concept is executed in a fantastic way, which just makes the whole thing work. I'm excited to see where it goes from here.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Dead Tube 1-5:
It's disgusting. The premise about a website that pays for the most viewed videos is one we're all familiar with, but add gore, sex, and killing to the mix as a way to get more views.
The main character, a member of the photography club, is a passive emotional wreck that gets forced into filming a classmate's "rise to stardom" through this service.
The thing is, the fantastic writing, the fitting style for the art, and the whole concept is executed in a fantastic way, which just makes the whole thing work. I'm excited to see where it goes from here.

You killed her on film. And now you're fucked.

dani_dc

Tonari no Seki-kun 68

Uncontrollable hair is the worst. But that was pretty good solution, ad expected from Seki. If Yokoi hadn't give him the brush I'm sure he would had created his own.

Cute omake with Yokoi trying to indirectly give a hand made gift to Seki

Anyone recommend me some action manga, something similar to the likes of Fullmetal Alchemist or Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer?

An obvious one would be Shingeki no Kyojin but I suppose you already know it?
Mmm Dorohedoro. At first drawing and theme seems different but it has also an interesting ensemble cast, action and adventure mixed with mystery and some drama.

Antiwhippy

Suki Mo Yoi

Been awhile since I read this, so I guessed I used the short reads club as an excuse to reread again.

Seriously though.

XlMJgrk.png

Best mom.

edit: man, my heart seriously melts whenever I finish this.

Revo

Assassination Classroom 110

'Betraying people, and doing dangerous things, isn't that precisely what a bitch is?'

So deep.

Love Tyrant 17

Looks like we might explore her feelings now.

Antiwhippy

Sugar girl, sugar doll

This is wrapping a lot of fucked up themes in a seriously sugary sweet shoujo package. Human trafficking, the identity of an AI the closer it approaches humanity, the ethics of of owning sentient AI, not to mention being able to manipulate them against their choice (or if they even have a choice), and the value of manufactured emotions.

Like, holy shit.

Revo

Touch v9-10

Got so behind. Just doesn't have the same draw as Crossgame

Takeshi is pretty annoying already, sadly will be around longer. Also expected Minami to get fully wrapped up in the gymnastics, although everyone seems to be a lech.

Tatsuya better not win because of watching a guy hit for a bit. Will be pretty lol if it does turn out like that.

Otomo - Inue interview

Inoue: What was your experience with doing machinery?

Otomo: I liked machines. It was as simple as that. I like busy, convoluted stuff.

Inoue: I absolutely cannot do mechanical things. I don’t have the imagination for it. I was the kind of kid who used to play outside — never did make plastic models or any of that.

Editor: What about skyscrapers?

Inoue: Skyscrapers are something that actually exist, so I can just tell my assistants to go draw them. (laugh) Things that actually exist, I can do. But Otomo makes all kinds of vehicles and stuff that aren’t even real, which is a whole other ballgame.

Otomo: But the manga I’m making now is set in the mountains during the Meiji period, so there’s no machinery in it. I’m having trouble doing wild boars at the moment. There aren’t too many collections of photographs of boars out there, so I have to actually go out to see the real thing. Animals are really tough. Trees and water, too.

Zweizer

Banned
Dead Tube 1-5:

Have you read Saiteihen no Otoko - Scumbag Loser? I feel they're rather similar, so you might be interested in it.

Revo

Touch v11

Quite the similar endgame situation as to the end of Crossgame
. Honestly still a bit surprised that they did so well, always felt quite insisitent that Tatsuya wasn't at the level of other aces but still managed to hold 'a favorite' down for a long time. I liked how they teased that they might win through the other team's failure rather than their success, but it seems like it wasn't needed. Hope pretty boy doesn't actually become a romantic rival (in whatever sense). Poor Nishimura.

Zweizer

Banned
Love Tyrant ch17

Well that's an interesting school for sure.

Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken ch20

Dem thighs~

Revo

Touch v12

Ohdamn yoshida pulling weight. And probably a little crush~
But boo, looks like nitta is going to be some form of love rival. and girl nitta will probably fall for tatsuya

Pretty setupy volume, nothing Really happening since they lost. Hopefully things get a bit more exciting next vol.

Usobuko

Banned
Reading Dead Tube, I am disconnected with the whole affair. I don't feel disgust, rage, sad or any notable emotions. I think it's probably because it doesn't feel real and there's very little effort in humanizing the characters who committed murder and such. It's like it is vile for the sake of being so.

Revo

Touch v13

Yoshida, way to fall into my shitlist. So terrible. Coach was bad before but putting yoshida sorta in his place helped a bit.

Also ohdamn minami giving the dream to tatsuya.

Antiwhippy

Ms. Mayple's Afternoon Tea Time

Cute and heartwarming story about learning to overcome discrimination, but I did hope that it was more in-depth other than "Rawr, we are discriminate towards you because of past stuff like being murder robots who killed our families" which then transitions into "Aw, everyone is different and we can't discriminate against an entire group based on actions of a few, even if those few are murder robots who killed our families". Which has about as much nuance as an aesops fable really.

dramatis

WARNING: There may be spoilers in some of these recs (rec), reviews (rev), impressions (imp).

1. Not bad first volume for what feels like the beginning of a funny romantic comedy. For We Are All From Dormitory Kawai Vol 1. From Lain. (imp)
  2. Collection of short shoujo stories with a supernatural theme. For S x M. From A Huge Battleship. (rev)
  3. A collection of interesting short stories. I think my favorite one is the sixth one though all of them are pretty great. If you are looking for a nice collection of short stories, here's definitely a good one. For There's Nothing Wrong with Me. From dakkumauji.
  4. Regardless the anthology style of the series is a refreshing change of pace to a lot of modern manga nowadays. For Black Jack Vol 1. From Big One. (imp)
  5. There's something honestly refreshing reading a manga that is mostly about women that are above 30. For Soshite, hare ni Naru. From Antiwhippy. (imp)
  6. PaulExcellent on Shuumatsu no Laughter and At Least, Like That Snow....
  7. There's a pretty interesting theme of somewhat of an inferiority complex displayed in Tatsuya's character. For Touch. From Soma. (in-depth imp)
  8. Here we have the main character of Barakamon as a high school student. And all the misunderstandings one could ever possibly have rolled into one series. This is great. This is amazing. For Handa-kun 01. From dakkumauji.
  9. Anyway I blazed through this yesterday and have mixed feelings about it. For Maou Maou Yuusha. From Jintor. (imp)
  10. An amazing one shot about an out of the world adventure for romance. Amazing. For Kikkake wa Planetarium. From dakkumauji.
  11. An one shot about a mature girl that everyone calls Mom as she comes across a guy who collapsed on the side of the road. Not bad. Cute romance between the characters, that age difference too~ For Amber. From dakkumauji.
  12. I'm making it sound fairly dark, but a lot of it is played for laughs or resolved fairly mundanely. For Super Lovers. From Caladrius. (imp)
  13. Also twist, imouto is a monster that drinks people's blood For Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan 01. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  14. One-shot about a cursed girls' academy and its feline witch doctor. For Mahou Ineko to Ibarahime. From A Huge Battleship. (imp)
  15. 4-komady series about a high school graduate working at a video games company. For New Game! 01. From A Huge Battleship. (imp)
  16. Junior high school students are drafted into a war once every week for a single mission before returning. For The Fifth Hour of War - Home, Sweet Home!. From ThatChairMan. (imp)
  17. I like this combination of slice of life and drama without being overly preaching and sappy. For Sukima Shiki. From Usobuko. (rev)
  18. I turned my brother into a hedgehog through magic and the only way I can turn him back is if I get the girl I like to say "I like you!" For Hatsukoi Harinezumi. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  19. Thought-provoking oneshot by Nisio. Possibly. For Nani made nara Koroseru?. From A Huge Battleship. (imp)
  20. A siscon is being stalked by a yandere. There's also the imouto, a nice girl, fields and a golden hoe. And there's also a kiss that lasts 5 pages. Yep. For Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen 01. From dakkumauji.
  21. I like how it feels very realistic, it takes a while to get the whole thing started but I think that's the right way to do it... For I am a Hero. From Finalow. (imp)
  22. A guy who dislikes girls is tasked by childhood friend to help her become more girly. For Bokukoi Conductor. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  23. It's certainly an unique take on the... story, but I probably would've preferred something that had more of a grounding in the imagery / 'hints' in the game. For Yume Nikki. From A Huge Battleship. (rev)
  24. It definitely feels like a jrpg with classes, exp, giant toads eating goddess... For Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! 01. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  25. Objective: Get his attention. Plan A - Failure. Plan B - HUGE SUCCESS For Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen 01. From A Huge Battleship. (imp)
  26. Nice to see the main character take action and the love action is pretty unique too. For Kagehinata 01. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  27. Despite the series focus on the imaginative rather than the natural... For PositioN. From dani_dc. (imp)
  28. Good BL of the two living together from the high school days of just laying on each other while reading to living with each other after school and in the real world. For Sayonara, Heron. From Dedication Through Light. (rev)
  29. Girl's family has a curse where they can only kiss one person their entire lives or terrible things will happen. For Kiss de Seiyaku 01. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  30. The characters were cute and I liked the twist in the middle of it. For Shinyuu no Mikami-kun. From dakkumauji. (rev)
  31. The troubles of a public morals officer when love comes into the equation. Cute, but the art is kinda on the meh side. For Ai ga Love Shite You nanosa. From dakkumauji.
  32. A suicidal god suddenly has a girl that decides she wants to live in his abandoned shrine. For Kami-sama wa Ikiru no ga Tsurai 01. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  33. Flirty yuri fluffiness about a trio of couples with varying levels of mental capacity. For Wife and Wife. From A Huge Battleship. (rev)
  34. Real shame, since it's one of my favourite shorts I've read... For Hoshi no Ponko to Toufuya Reiko. From A Huge Battleship. (rev) Additional comments from Turin Turambar here.
  35. A rarity. A unfinished 34 years old manga from Katsuhiro Otomo. For Apple Paradise 01. From Turin Turambar.
  36. A satire on the US's drone use and the cycle of terrorism... I guess??? For DJ Teck no Morning Attack. From Antiwhippy.
  37. A manga about a high school teacher trying avoid the unwanted harem that inexplicably formed around him. I'm feeling really uncomfortable right now. For Omaera Zenin Mendokusai!. From Antiwhippy.
  38. The only thing keeping me reading is the romance but the badminton stuff is really just there. For Smash. From Mockingbird. (imp)
  39. The art was stellar, mixing the regular manga style with American heroes, and the heroes themselves are super rad. For My Hero Academia. From PaulExcellent. (imp)
  40. Recommeded if you're looking for a solid seinen romance comedy with a side of ecchi scenes. For Haru Yo Koi. From Mockingbird. (rec)
  41. A guy broken by lies from his past, now will have a life changing experience after the black feather he held onto leads him to the world of dragon dancing. For Hana no Niwa Ame no Mai 01. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  42. A drawing style that reminded me to 3 Gatsu no Lion or Honey & Clover author style. For Hanjuku Joshi. From Turin Turambar. (imp)
  43. This is easily one of the best mangas this year. For The Legend of the Sun Knight. From Furyous. (imp)
  44. When I read the preview I suspected this might be a thing. With the 1st chapter out, I can confirm that it is indeed a thing. For DEAD Tube 1. From A Huge Battleship. (warning)
  45. The adventures of a recently widowed woman and her two step children as they start living in the countryside. For Momo Sora. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  46. A gripping and powerful manga that tells the story of a pathetic man in his late twenties trying to stand up for once, to change himself, to know happiness, to know love, to fight, to live, to stop running. For Boys on the Run. From Zweizer. (rev)
  47. Pretty amusing, will keep reading. For Seifuku Aventure - Chemical Reaction Of High School Students. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  48. Thought its an interesting concept for a harem series. For The Obligatory Harem Contract 01. From Dedication Through Light. (imp)
  49. Modern surgeon fall on time-travelling shenningans, and brings modern medicine to Edo in 1850! For Jin. From Turin Turambar.
  50. A former yazkua comes back to Earth as an angel and now must fullfill his heavenly duties. For Scrap Heaven. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  51. One of the better things I've read from BASED KAGO. For Super-Conductive Brains. From wonzo. (rev) Additonal review from Zweizer.
  52. Junji Ito craziness about a quartet of wannabe suiciders, whose misadventure triggers a series of ludicrous events... For Black Paradox. From A Huge Battleship. (rev)
  53. A pretty wacky parody of a shoujo. For Banana Bread Pudding. From Zweizer. (rev)
  54. A rather unique blend of cinematographic techniques, surrealism and of course, manga, No. 5 puts forth fascinating depictions of transhumanism and utopia... For No. 5. From Zweizer. (rev)
  55. Very enjoyable read overall, despite the poor release quality. Characters were definitely the strongest point, save for the 1-girl-harem of a heroine. For Mahoraba. From A Huge Battleship. (rev)
  56. A most beautiful story made of pure empathy for humanity, warts and all. The best Matsumoto series I've read thus far (heard takemitsu zamurai's even better but he didnt really write that (i think?) so *shrugs*) For No. 5. From wonzo.
  57. The developing relationship from adults just coming to be friends with one another and eventually close lovers on a emotional rollercoaster ride made it a really memorable manga. For Sayonara, Itoshi no My Friend. From Dedication Through Light. (rev)
  58. He works with some interesting themes and references other things whether it be something from Japanese culture or some mythological story. It works most of the time and usually ends up with a pretty unique product. For Nickelodeon. From NeoSoma. (rev)
  59. I guess this is what Love Hina would be like if it was good. For Mahoraba. From A Huge Battleship. (imp)
  60. This is quite the intense series. A historical narrative of Charles-Henri Sanson's early life as he faces his role as the Royal Executioner of France during the 1700's. For Innocent. From NeoSoma. (imp)
  61. Pretty excited to read something I've yet to read, and it just happens to be from one of the greatest creators of manga alive today. Yay~ For No.5 01. From Dresden. (trippin')
  62. Lain with Midnight Secretary, Giant Killing, and others.
  63. It's a nice and somehow funny short story. For Banana Brea no Pudding. From Finalow. (rev)
  64. A coming of age story of a boy who's terrified of fire and a sorcerer's apprentice as they both dream of becoming pyrotechnicians. For Setsuna Graffiti. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  65. Truth is stranger than fiction, they say, and that adage held up in this completely accurate historical account of the events of '78-'81. For Gundam Sousei. From Narag. (REC)
  66. Arima Kousei was a music prodigy, amazing at the piano until he quit after the death of his mother. For Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso 01. From PhillipCostigan. (imp)
  67. If you're familiar with the game [The Witch's House] and were interested in learning more about the cast and setting...this is like having nectar of the gods injected into your left cerebral hemisphere. For The Diary of Ellen (light novel). From A Huge Battleship. (rev)
  68. This is a good story. Saw the anime so immediately went to read the manga and I am enjoying it quite a bit thus far. For Your Lie in April. From Mockingbird.
  69. The start of the epic clash between the poor demon king and the rich hero. For Ashita no Kyouko-san. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  70. A normal guy and Alice switches body and now they have to escape Wonderland together. For Ore Alice - Danjo Gyakuten 01. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  71. Pretty engrossing read about tengu, the way they might be living in the current world, their machinations, and a girl who just aspires to be a proper tengu. For Japan Tengu Party Illustrated. From Zweizer. (rev)
  72. I love it. Each chapter is really well done, with a nice mystery set up. For Vol 1. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  73. LeleSocho: I'm actually really really happy if Hi-Score Girl continues, it's drawn like crap but the topic is so close to me and nostalgic that it is very enjoying.
  74. In the near future, wars revolve around non-humanoid mechs called Objects, to the point where most militaries consider anything else a waste of time and money. For Heavy Object Vol 1. From TheChairMan. (rev)
  75. The techniques shown in Shigurui, while exciting, aren't exactly realistic or practical but I think it's still one of the better attempts to capture the atmosphere of violent sword combat. For Shigurui. From Glass Rebel. (rev)
  76. owever, I found the use of angles, perspectives and panelling incredible, and they add a lot to the surreal atmosphere of the manga, adding a new dimension to the rather rough art. For GoGo Monster. From Zweizer. (rev)
  77. What the hell am I reading? I need more dudes with sticks. For Kenka Shoubai. From bjork. (realization)
  78. the mad genius king whom guided his flock to a bright future rife with the death of naming conventions, many a character, and a bizarre hatred of women. For Gundam Sousei. From wonzo. (rev)
  79. I was expecting silliness and happy boobs. They were buried in there somewhere, but the heavy art and atmosphere restrained them. Possibly for the better. For Senran Kagura - Spark!. From A Huge Battleship.
  80. I enjoyed it but the ending just showed that endo tried to cram too many themes and characters but didn't know what to do with some of them at the end. For Eden - It's an Endless World. From Antiwhippy.
  81. Still fucked up, but less so than I remember. For Wolfsmund. From cosmicblizzard. (imp)
  82. Short and bittersweet, with its harsh undertones of realism ultimately overcome by a message of hope and perseverance. For Baka ga Zenra de Yattekuru. From A Huge Battleship. (rev)
  83. The quality of the individual stories / writing was pretty inconsistent, but on balance there were more winners than losers. For Man Eater. From A Huge Battleship. (rev)
  84. Problem: All men are dead. Solution: Divide women into 'Adams' and 'Eves'. For Renai Idenshi XX. From A Huge Battleship. (rev)
  85. I went into this expecting a fairly basic sci-fi horror with some nice monster designs but beyond the horror and comedic elements, the story touches on a very interesting introspective on what it means to be 'human'. For Parasyte. From NeoSoma. (rev)
  86. Demon King Satan has never been more adorable and tsun-tsun~ For Uchi no Maou Kamimasen yo 01. From dakkumauji. (imp)
  87. Parasyte is like a kid. They kill human to survive because that's what their instinct are. For Parasyte. From striferser. (rev)
  88. MetroidPrimeRib calls this "super interesting". For Tamurabon. From wonzo. (...)
  89. The meat of the first arc. Whereas 1-A did all most of the setup, exposition, and worldbuilding with minimal action, that all built up to this. For Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Vol 1-B. From ThatChairMan. (imp)
  90. I really like the castle / the Wonderland-esque setting. For Snowilybell 01. From A Huge Battleship. (imp)
  91. I do feel kind of like the lead character in wishing for a bit more exciting things to happen in life to change the normal routine... For Blackout - The Enigmatic Game 01. From Dedication Through Light. (imp)

VRMN

Well, he's got a spine now, but it seems "getting the gang back together" isn't going to be quite so simple as I might have expected. Less relationship drama, more band drama (for now). I can get behind that.

dramatis

Tales of Wedding Rings 01

I thought the art on the volume cover looked nice, even if the cover art content is pretty lame, so I gave the story a shot.

Should have went with instinct on the content.

I don't remember the main character's name, but he's a regular high school dude who grew up with a pretty foreigner girl as his neighbor, who has huge boobs, constantly shows off cleavage, gets high scores in school, and has long blonde hair and blue eyes, because she couldn't possibly be more of an extremely crafted perfect waifu type. Oh, and it turns out she is the princess of a kingdom in a fantasy world, she's a childhood friend that made a childhood promise to marry the main character, and when they travel to her world where she is about to marry another guy she gives the main character her wedding rings and a kiss instead. And apparently the wedding rings give the main character fighting powers, and is the reason why the princess is endangered.

Maybe it gets better later on, but I feel like I wasted my time reading what is essentially a story about felating the main character before he has even earned it.

The difference between Okobore Hime princess and male fantasy princess sure is wide.

Usobuko

Banned

I thought the art on the volume cover looked nice, even if the cover art content is pretty lame, so I gave the story a shot.

Should have went with instinct on the content.

I don't remember the main character's name, but he's a regular high school dude who grew up with a pretty foreigner girl as his neighbor, who has huge boobs, constantly shows off cleavage, gets high scores in school, and has long blonde hair and blue eyes, because she couldn't possibly be more of an extremely crafted perfect waifu type. Oh, and it turns out she is the princess of a kingdom in a fantasy world, she's a childhood friend that made a childhood promise to marry the main character, and when they travel to her world where she is about to marry another guy she gives the main character her wedding rings and a kiss instead. And apparently the wedding rings give the main character fighting powers, and is the reason why the princess is endangered.

Maybe it gets better later on, but I feel like I wasted my time reading what is essentially a story about felating the main character before he has even earned it.

The difference between Okobore Hime princess and male fantasy princess sure is wide.

Maybe's art was eye-pleasing, I just like the character designs. I haven't read this yet and I don't think I would but sometimes a story like this just feel like a male-powered fantasy for your typical teenage boys

Zweizer

Banned

It gets slightly more interesting, but so far I can't say there's much of anything that makes it stand out from other fantasy harem male-centric series. Not really a recommended read, but I have to give props to the MC for confessing and hooking up in the first chapter instead of the last in contrast to other such works.

360pages

I actually really hate they introduced power levels. They've always been stupid :/

I think the idea of power levels are fine. It helps to see where characters stand in relation to one another. Hell,, even Dragon Ball Z had an inverse excuse for it for awhile. But even then they ditched the scaling because the numbers simply got too big.

That's why grades/ ranking is better than just a big number.

Naruto Data books are good for this along with Fate/Stay night grading system.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka

Iwami has a Les Paul Custom, she automatically wins. A sentiment quickly made awkward by the fact that Iwami has some frontal nudity in this chapter. Yeah, Seo's being Seo alright.

Also, Yuu apparently got genre savvy by immediately starting on the person who is hot for him rather than the weepy piano guy or the drummer who doesn't care.

Nanatsu no Taizai 106

Three fodders appear... likely the mustachio man with the long locks is more formidable

A "scouter" is now in this series lol... I am guessing it will become irrelevant when people surpass their power levels due to willpower alone

More power to the one reading Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere. Have full volumes even been done?

Surprisingly, translations for it are being done at a fairly decent pace. The anime arcs (Vol. 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B) and the first third of the next arc have been finished, and 3-B is in progress. And this is on top of the translator also concurrently doing Owari no Chronicle (written and chronologically before Horizon) and recently picking up the CITY Series (written before OnC, chronologically after Horizon).

dramatis

Fuuka

Iwami has a Les Paul Custom, she automatically wins. A sentiment quickly made awkward by the fact that Iwami has some frontal nudity in this chapter. Yeah, Seo's being Seo alright.

Also, Yuu apparently got genre savvy by immediately starting on the person who is hot for him rather than the weepy piano guy or the drummer who doesn't care.
Maybe you should go back in time and change Seo Kouji's career

dani_dc

Fuuka 41

Yuu actions are understandable, but never the less selfish, Sarah was finally starting to overcome her issues. Either way this will be fun to watch.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Maybe you should go back in time and change Seo Kouji's career

Maybe the house will land on him.

I like how every single female character in Seo works has the exact same body type - improbably perky, huge tits and a supermodel's slender waist.

Zweizer

Banned
Prison School ch145

The power of Andre.

E? Heibon Desu yo?? ch1

A teenage girl dies and gets reincarnated in another world while keeping her memories. So far it's pretty cute and the concept of using present knowledge to help people of this seemingly medieval era live better can be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom