• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 Wild Costume DLC announced. Woof!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I think its lame that they made it so that the characters are "cosplaying" the animals instead of straight up turning them into animals.

yup, this is not what the concept art indicated :(

OmegaDL50

These look weird for the most part, but I am totally fine with Bulldog Dudley.

Yes! I love how Scorpion turning into a scorpion was a major rumor, claiming that Animalities were a rumor for MK2, then they finally become real in MK3, they bring back Scorpion in UMK3, and... Bam. He's a penguin. Best part is, Sheeva has the exact same scorpion Animality most people were expecting from ol' Hanzo Hasashi.

They basically recycled this too and made the Scorpion attack one his Fatalities in MK4.

*fox cammy*

my mind is telling me no....

I think its lame that they made it so that the characters are "cosplaying" the animals instead of straight up turning them into animals.

we have clipping issues with some of the "normal human" costumes right now, imagine with animal forms and faces

Village

I don't actually know, but I would imagine due to he anatomy of animals, some characters would probably need entirely new facial animations.

joe2187

Banned
So there was a leaked pic of Hugo's costume here

http://www.capcom.co.jp/sf4/images/renew_usf4/product/wild/hugo.jpg

and if you subtract the char name for the url and add a new name it will show you the pic. So I guess I created a leak....

anyway here's the rest of the costumes

gzjpRLT.jpg
umgbhRj.jpg

CHuQPWc.jpg
32jOE76.jpg

vxLVTBg.jpg
JPSHe8i.jpg

YUxtU8o.jpg
ixZvOBQ.jpg

gfjEQVl.jpg
CD9Bym3.jpg

xlMuBH0.jpg
toTc2X3.jpg

F4m7kdl.jpg
GxaVdTg.jpg

QMxSCOK.jpg
pEcjKa9.jpg

uB5Wy0D.jpg
0IKr9sX.jpg

6mRPxHp.jpg
a1SeX9j.jpg

jm5ZJ6y.jpg
Io6CcYT.jpg

XJg4F1w.jpg
bZ46P5Y.jpg
lyr2jHp.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
CD9Bym3.jpg

Hahahaha

6mRPxHp.jpg

Not sure what animal this is supposed to be, but it looks really cool.

Evil Ryu's

satui.jpg

Nope, not liking it. I'll probably get this costume pack but I don't think I'll rock this costume for Evil Ryu. Maybe my mind will change once I actually use it in the game but I'm not liking it so far from this picture.

wait, did they make Makoto a squirrel? Is that a BlazBlue reference? I don't know what that thing coming off her head is supposed to be, an oddly placed tail?

fader

wait, did they make Makoto a squirrel? Is that a BlazBlue reference? I don't know what that thing coming off her head is supposed to be, an oddly placed tail?

no i think its cause shes friends with Ibuki who is associated with raccoons which is also a rodent

Top Bottom