• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmagus said:
That sounds about right.Really shipping to the states isn't that cheap and really unless you go the slowest its gonna cost you.Generally when i ship that's about standard cost but sometimes depending on where in the Us it's going can end up between 15-$16.00.

Yeah, I hate that. It totally eats into any profit I may hope to gain from selling things on ebay. At least if it's US shipping domestically, it doesn't run higher than $4-5 for a game.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
INTEREST CHECK!

3212321786_ea98df8c01.jpg

Konami Official Guide: Genso Suikoden II (1998)
Street Fighter ZERO 2: Gamest Mook Vol. 35 (1996)

Anyone?

Also still have these:

3187261378_1dca309665.jpg

Xenogears: Pefect Works ~The Real Thing~
REFERENCE PRICING HERE. < I don't want THAT much, but I know what it is going for.

3187262090_44ccc1a526.jpg

V-Jump Xenogears Strategy Guide

---

Looking for...

Arcade sticks I don't have... arcade stick parts (Sanwa/Seimitsu), consoles, obscure stuff.

Momar

aka Ryder
Alright, gonna try this again. I just bought a new TV and am looking to get rid of my current set, so I'm selling it for sure now. Before I get into any details, I have quite a bit of positive feedback in this thread as both a buyer and seller, so check the thread, etc. etc. :)

On to the main event!

I'm selling a 26" Sharp Aquos 720P HDTV (model no. LC-26D43U). It's approximately 7 months old, still in near perfect condition, works like a champ. Here's a link to its Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000NJDGMW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Some quick highlights on the set:
-2 HDMI input
-1 Component input
-2 Composite input, one of which has S-video input
-PC input
-Optical audio out
-Standard L/R (red/white) audio out
-Front headphone jack
-Remote included (of course, heh)

Personally, I love this TV, and if I didn't need the cash to pay off the 47" I just picked up, I wouldn't really want to sell it, but alas, such is life.

I'm looking to sell this for $325USD + shipping. As an estimate for shipping, I ran the calculations on USPS.com for the set in its original packaging and standard freight from where I live (Bay Area, CA) to Michigan (as an example) is $39.50. USPS Priority is in the range of $72.00. Of course, I can ship by whichever carrier you prefer, however I personally prefer USPS.

Here's a pic of the set. I can take as many as needed of whatever nook or cranny if you're serious about buying (I can take some very high-res shots as well if needed).

34h6xra.jpg

Movement

Updated List For Sale

PS3
Condemned 2 - $7
Stranglehold - $7

PS2
Beyond Good and Evil - $7
Odin Sphere - $15
Dragon Quest VIII - $13
Final Fantasy XII - $8
Sega Genesis Collection - $8
Persona 3 (with artbook & CD) - $20

PSX
Final Fantasy Chronicles -$10

PC
Bioshock - $7
World of Warcraft BattleChest - $15
Diablo Battle Chest - $12

shipping to US only

JoeFenix

Selling MINT Left 4 Dead (bilingual packaging) for Xbox 360 42$ shipped

I am also looking for the following games (in MINT complete non player's choice versions only please) :

Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil:Code Veronica GC

PM me with offer if you have those and are willing to trade.

Also leaving good feedback to rocK' for timely payment

Have

Final Fantasy IVr
Space Invaders Extreme

Want

Contra 4 (I think something is wrong with the copy that I own, but I can't seem to find a new copy)

All my shit is in great condition, I have everything that came with every game I own for the exception of the plastic wrapper.

EGM92

I don't know if there's much of a market here for it but:

I have 2x 1GB DDR2 SoDIMM Corsair Value Select Ram, they were pulled from my girlfriends broken laptop, also have a 1GB Turbo Memory Mini PCI-E card that helps with Readyboost/Readydrive. Turbo memory is Vista/Win7 compatible ONLY. Ram can be used in Macbooks/Macbook Pro's as I've tested it. Must have a Centrino 2 platform laptop (Santa Rosa and higher) for Turbo memory to function properly.

Also have 2x 512mb SoDIMM DDR2 ram, one is Hynix the other I'm not sure the brand of they were pulled from my work tablet that got upgraded to 4GB.

I can post pics if anyone wants, Corsair Ram has the packaging though the top of the packs have been cut to take out the ram. Turbo memory will come in an electro static baggy.

I'm located in Canada, I don't really know what it's all worth, looking to sell everything as a whole. If you're interested send me a REALISTIC offer via PM.

Snaku

Banned
Gonna be moving to Virginia within the next month or so, and I'm gonna be needing money. Here's a bunch of stuff I'm looking to offload. All prices include shipping within the USA. PM me if interested, I accept paypal only.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone quality pics...

Dragon Ball Z Capsule Neo Cell Edition (Megahouse) Complete Set - $50 SOLD
maj589.jpg

e8a3oy.jpg

5l524x.jpg

The box is worn, but the contents and figures are in mint condition.

Android 18 Mini Resin Bust - $15
znsgoy.jpg

Never opened, box is worn a bit.

Monkey D. Luffy Portrait of Pirates Neo - $35
dc63yr.jpg

Opened, but in mint condition.

Nami Portrait of Pirates Neo - $35 SOLD
2rxfqqx.jpg

Roronoa Zoro Portrait of Pirates Neo - $40
29est9t.jpg

Red-Haired Shanks Portrait of Pirates Neo - $40
2ngepoi.jpg

Opened, but in good condition. During shipment his black cap left minor scuff marks on him.

FFVII Advent Children Sephiroth Play Arts - $15 SOLD
28tiayr.jpg

Revoltech Gurren Lagann w/ Core Drill - $15
dqrp76.jpg

Opened, but in mint condition. One of the legs is a little loose.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Volume 1 (Limited Edition) - $20 SOLD
33tmcls.jpg

Commemorative Edition Soundwave - $15 SOLD
w132gl.jpg

Opened, figures are in mint condition, stickers have been applied, box is a little worn.

Masterpiece Starscream (Walmart G1 colors edition) - $30 SOLD
16jq1ir.jpg

Opened, in mint condition.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Eltacoman said:
Updated List For Sale
PS2
Beyond Good and Evil - $7
Odin Sphere - $15
Dragon Quest VIII - $13
Final Fantasy XII - $8
Sega Genesis Collection - $8
Persona 3 (with artbook & CD) - $20
Why you sellin dem :[
Hazaro said:
For Sale: Prices shipped to Cont. US via USPS FirstClass w/ DC
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=58532 + 15 trades here.

Lost Season 3 Blu-Ray Set (Viewed Once, no scratches anywhere) --- $37 shipped
MGS4 (No Manual)--- $31 shipped (No manual)
VHS to DVD converter / Player [Panasonic DMR-ES45V ] --- $145 shipped USPS Priority or UPS
Player does what it does well, all my VHS's that I needed to be converted came out lokoing exactly like their VHS counterparts. Has HDMI port, SD slot, 2 button recording.
Manual (Not included, I just used the 2 button thing on page 50) [Hit to DVD button, then recording]: http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/DMRES45V.PDF

WANTIN TO BUY EDF2017
WANTIN TO BUY ZONE OF ENDERS 2

Mileena

Banned
anyone got a copy of CoD4 (PC) for a good price? this might be a long shot but i have a PS3 copy and want a PC copy. if anyone wants to trade that would be amazing.

PM me with price or trade.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
EGM92 said:
also have a 1GB Turbo Memory Mini PCI-E card that helps with Readyboost/Readydrive. Turbo memory is Vista/Win7 compatible ONLY.

I'd be interested in a pic of that.

Snaku said:
Gonna be moving to Virginia within the next month or so, and I'm gonna be needing money. Here's a bunch of stuff I'm looking to offload. All prices include shipping within the USA. PM me if interested, I accept paypal only.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone quality pics...

Dragon Ball Z Capsule Neo Cell Edition (Megahouse) Complete Set - $50

The box is worn, but the contents and figures are in mint condition.

Android 18 Mini Resin Bust - $15
Never opened, box is worn a bit.

Monkey D. Luffy Portrait of Pirates Neo - $35

Nami Portrait of Pirates Neo - $35

Roronoa Zoro Portrait of Pirates Neo - $40

Red-Haired Shanks Portrait of Pirates Neo - $40
Opened, but in good condition. During shipment his black cap left minor scuff marks on him.

FFVII Advent Children Sephiroth Play Arts - $15

Revoltech Gurren Lagann w/ Core Drill - $15
Opened, but in mint condition. One of the legs is a little loose.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Volume 1 (Limited Edition) - $20

Commemorative Edition Soundwave - $15
w132gl.jpg

Opened, figures are in mint condition, stickers have been applied, box is a little worn.

Masterpiece Starscream (Walmart G1 colors edition) - $30
Opened, in mint condition.

I will take Soundwave and Sephiroth, pm me details

JoeFenix said:
Selling MINT Left 4 Dead (bilingual packaging) for Xbox 360 42$ shipped

I am also looking for the following games (in MINT complete non player's choice versions only please) :

Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil:Code Veronica GC

PM me with offer if you have those and are willing to trade.

Also leaving good feedback to rocK' for timely payment
oh darn I have it but I don't have a 360 anything else?

Mamesj

Banned
New pictureless sale! New items!

For Sale:
--Castlevania DoS guide - some slight wear, poster intact- $15.00 shipped
--Warhawk bundle with headset - PS3 - NEW - $30 shipped
--Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 1 - GBA - NEW - $19 shipped

Will Trade for (can combine paypal to make up for price difference):
--Little Big Planet

Policies:
--I usually price things a buck or two lower than the lowest price on ebay and amazon.
--I ship first class to the U.S. only. 1st class is included in the listed prices. For Priority, add $3 to the price (first class is usually around $2, Priority is $4.75.) I usually ship the next day.
--PM me - first come, first serve.

Received Feedback:
--Helped Canadian gaffer YYZ a couple times with imports from the U.S.
--Received buyer feedback from GhostSeed
--Feedback as a seller from 2DMention

Mamesj

Banned
Very positive feedback for cvxfreak!! Shipped me a White Japanese PS3 + 2 games extremely fast and at a price that I couldn't resist. Stayed in good contact throughout. The system is beautiful and perfect.
Thanks!

Positive buyer feedback for 2DMention - paid fast and stayed in touch!

JoeFenix

octopusman said:
oh darn I have it but I don't have a 360 anything else?

You have which game?

PM me with what you are looking for, I'll see if I have anything that can interest ya! *Re4 merchant voice* :)

_Angelus_

Banned
Looking for any old working graphics card thats better than the Nvidia Pro TNT 64 of 2001 that burned out in my old pc. The card must be able to fit into a PCI slot. PM me if you got one laying around.:)

Ryder said:
Alright, gonna try this again. I just bought a new TV and am looking to get rid of my current set, so I'm selling it for sure now. Before I get into any details, I have quite a bit of positive feedback in this thread as both a buyer and seller, so check the thread, etc. etc. :)

On to the main event!

I'm selling a 26" Sharp Aquos 720P HDTV (model no. LC-26D43U). It's approximately 7 months old, still in near perfect condition, works like a champ. Here's a link to its Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000NJDGMW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Some quick highlights on the set:
-2 HDMI input
-1 Component input
-2 Composite input, one of which has S-video input
-PC input
-Optical audio out
-Standard L/R (red/white) audio out
-Front headphone jack
-Remote included (of course, heh)

Personally, I love this TV, and if I didn't need the cash to pay off the 47" I just picked up, I wouldn't really want to sell it, but alas, such is life.

I'm looking to sell this for $325USD + shipping. As an estimate for shipping, I ran the calculations on USPS.com for the set in its original packaging and standard freight from where I live (Bay Area, CA) to Michigan (as an example) is $39.50. USPS Priority is in the range of $72.00. Of course, I can ship by whichever carrier you prefer, however I personally prefer USPS.

Here's a pic of the set. I can take as many as needed of whatever nook or cranny if you're serious about buying (I can take some very high-res shots as well if needed).

34h6xra.jpg

PM fucking sent

Baker

Banned
This is a crap shoot, but I'm looking for GH:WT drums for the 360. I'm pretty convinced they don't sell them as a standalone. If I'm wrong, please tell me.

I have plenty of games to trade (just ask, it's too late to scrounge up a list but I have like every system except the Saturn) or I can easily part with the RB1 drums to take a little bit of the monetary burden away.

EGM92

EGM92 said:
I don't know if there's much of a market here for it but:

I have 2x 1GB DDR2 SoDIMM Corsair Value Select Ram, they were pulled from my girlfriends broken laptop, also have a 1GB Turbo Memory Mini PCI-E card that helps with Readyboost/Readydrive. Turbo memory is Vista/Win7 compatible ONLY. Ram can be used in Macbooks/Macbook Pro's as I've tested it. Must have a Centrino 2 platform laptop (Santa Rosa and higher) for Turbo memory to function properly.

Also have 2x 512mb SoDIMM DDR2 ram, one is Hynix the other I'm not sure the brand of they were pulled from my work tablet that got upgraded to 4GB.

I can post pics if anyone wants, Corsair Ram has the packaging though the top of the packs have been cut to take out the ram. Turbo memory will come in an electro static baggy.

I'm located in Canada, I don't really know what it's all worth, looking to sell everything as a whole. If you're interested send me a REALISTIC offer via PM.

Been Getting a lot of PM's for pictures.

Also added a Core 2 Duo T7250 2.0ghz CPU. CPU was pulled from my currently working Dell, upgraded to a T9500 Penryn and haven't looked back. CPU is in 100% working order, it's Socket P so only Mobile boards and Micro ATX Socket P boards are compatible with these. A great upgrade for anyone running a T5xxx series.

I've done RAM tests, written 0's into the RAM, both sets for the last 5hrs and no errors whatsoever.

And here come the pictures:

100_2387682.jpg

untitled-1446.jpg

untitled-2730.jpg

untitled-3145.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Positive Feedback for SS4Gogita for the PS2 memory card.

Only thing I have to say is that Temco =/= Namco. Eh, it was free, so I am not going to complain to much :lol

My sales list. Prices include shipping, all games have manuals and original cases and are in mint condition unless specified.

Final Fantasy IX black case has a few cracks, and disc 3 doesn't hold in place - $13

Driver 2 - $9

Soul Calibur -$12

Mega Man ZX Advent- $15

Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X- $10

Street Fighter Nuby Ryu PS2 pad- $18

Tomba 2- no case or manual, light scratches- $20

Monster Rancher Battle Card Ep. II- light scratches $6

Tiny Tank- case is a bit damaged, stickers on case $6

Metal Gear Solid- GH case, no manual, light scratches- $10

Final Fantasy IV DS guide- $8

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Wii premiere edition guide new- $13

PayPal only and shipping within the US. This is my track record on Ebay. Of course PM me if you want to discuss anything.

Sailor

Sailor said:
Selling:

Sonic Unleashed (360) Absolute MINT condition, it's basically brand new w/o the wrapper. Played it for a couple days, but then my 360 red ringed, so I've lost interest over time :(

Looking for:

Other 360 Games
Prince of Persia, Oblivion, lots of other titles..
Wii Games
Gift Cards
Paypal

or you can always send me a PM with an offer :)

img2971ph6.jpg

img2969ww0.jpg

Bump. Still selling/trading this, don't know why I haven't bumped this post in a long time :\
Been too busy with school lately.

Akim

Banned
Xbox 360:

Fallout 3: $35

4ufk76.jpg

2qjx8r9.jpg

L4D: $45

315yakn.jpg

ddng4x.jpg

And now for some weirder stuff:

Starcraft 2 Beta Key from Blizzcon 08'

ru4jg1.jpg

Dead Rising Insert signed by Keiji Inafune (little wrinkled)

2r5w4md.jpg

And something I'll throw in for free...

God of War pendant that came with the psp demo

2vkx1g4.jpg

All prices with shipping. Willing to trade for PS3 Games or ARCADE STIX

Tenks

Have

Civilization Revolution (ps3)

Want

Motorstorm: PR
LittleBigPlanet
Resistance 2

I have completed a few trades in this thread and I'm a pretty stand up guy. Send a PM if this interests you.

I'm looking for a copy of the EDGE Top 100 Games of all Time special. If you have a copy to sell in good condition, PM me. :) I'm also interested in their third Retro special and the GamesTM Retro special.

Have:
NCAA Football 09 - 360 *Still sealed in shrinkwrap*

Want:
Tales of Vesperia - 360
Lost Odyssey - 360
Left 4 Dead - 360
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - DS

I'd be willing to hear other trade offers. I've got Goozex and ebay feedback references. Thanks.

Cruzader

Banned
Have Far Cry 2(PS3) [mint-complete]

Want LBP or MotorStorm 2.

Else, Ill sell FC2 for $35 shipped. US/Paypal Only.

*PM me for pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom