• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS Sony a5000 camera - $300 + Shipping

Excellent camera, has the same sized (so basically quality) sensor as a very large majority of DSLRs, but is about the size of a compact camera. Has interchangeable lenses using the E Mount, and inexpensive adapters can give it a lot of versatility. Will include the 16-50mm kit lens, box, and the strap. Camera has no dust on the sensor, is in nearly new condition, and has had a screen protector on the display its whole life.

ibaNh5fQqWJXFi.jpg

Photo taken with phone, not camera lawl
If you want some sample photos, drop me a PM.

Oh god, someone please trade me a game for my Assassin's Creed Unity XBONE download code. I got the game in a bundle my girlfriend got me. She's fine with me unloading it, she knew going in that I have never liked any AC games. I just want something I want to play instead of this. We have a Steam Sale going on right now (Wishlist). And a PSN sale. I just want this in the hands of someone that wants it, and a game in return that I will play.

Contact me. Let's make the world right again.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
To any users who are dealing with fallout from Kyo645's dealings, he's been put on notice to return your PMs within 48 hours or face the consequences.

Let's hope this is the catalyst to getting things sorted one way or the other.

Thanks.

Cade

Alright, selling this $50 iTunes card for $40 PayPal gift or $40 Amazon Giftcard. Entertaining offers for trade, too.

LQX

The list is very far behind but it's a lot of trouble to update the list so I don't blame the updaters. I do agree it'd be better if the system was automated

It is time we use Heatware in the coming new year. Yes we may have to start over but in the long run I think it will be better for all of us.

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 74 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12 Months Hulu Plus(US) - $45 LAST ONE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $60
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $55

JDS Labs O2 + ODAC combo with AC Adapter - $225

Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

Restaurant.com $10 Gift - $2

WTB Amazon, Starbucks Gift Cards

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to amrod, WhatRobEats, DontBlink, Biggu Bosu, Dizzy 2 Times!, blackMamba1187 2 Times! wilflare 2 Times!

NeoGAF Gold Seller

All for the Xbox One:

Dragon Age Inquisition - $40
Assassins Creed Black Flag - $10
Assassins Creed Unity (x3)- $25 each
Shape Up- $30

This isn't the thread for gifts or begging - there's another thread in the main gaming discussion area that should be helpful.

I'm assuming he means he'll pay you. He just needs someone to gift it to him. He's looking for someone to provide the service.

Your assumption would be correct. Not down with handing over my credit card to Steam or buying more credit than I'll ever use.

I have PayPal.

So if anyone can hook me up with the Squigly DLC for Skullgirls & the Lilith DLC for Vanguard Princess feel free to PM me. Thanks!

kuYuri

WTS:

Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One (digital version) $20 or willing to trade for Steam games
Splinter Cell Blacklist (Uplay code) $4

Accept Paypal.

Steam keys - $1 each:

Eets Munchies
FTL: Faster Than Light
A Virus Named TOM
LIMBO
Dead Space
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

PSN/Xbox codes - $10 denominations. 10% off.

PayPal gift only or you pay the fees if gift isn't possible.

Aselith

Your assumption would be correct. Not down with handing over my credit card to Steam or buying more credit than I'll ever use.

So if anyone can hook me up with the Squigly DLC for Skullgirls & the Lilith DLC for Vanguard Princess feel free to PM me. Thanks!

You might want to mention what payment method you use and stuffs.

Cardon

WTS/WTT

WTS/WTT
1. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - L Book Artbook (Released in Japan, includes art, bts photos) - $40
2. Metal Gear Solid - E3 Pamphlet (Small promotional pamphlet for MGS1. In excellent condition given its age) - $15
3. MGS Saga DVD 1 (Region 1, in excellent condition) - $25
4. MGS Saga DVD 2 (Region 1, in excellent condition) - $20
5. MGS3: Subsistence Limited Edition (Region 1, in excellent condition. Includes bonus movie disc) - $70

1. Warhawk Limited Edition Statue (Small polystone statue. Extremely rare. In perfect condition, includes box, authenticity certificate) - $130
2. Warhawk Journal - This is a promo item given to reviewers. Has some cool art/images inside, can be used as a journal. - $30

1. Devil May Cry Artbook (Released in Japan, has tons of concept art for DMC1) - $30
2. DMC: Trinity of Fates (Released in Japan, has promo images, R2 DVD of DMC 1-3 cutscenes edited as abridged movie) - $15
3. Capcom Anniversary Character book (includes profiles of various characters). - $15

Namco Shifty Look Press Kit - Includes signed poster cards, Wonder Momo poster, three t-shirts (sizes XL, L, M). Everything is in excellent condition. - $80

Assassin's Creed E3 2012 Encyclopedia - Handed out at the Ubi E3 2012 presser, book is in excellent condition and has ton of art & lore details. - $50

Shadow of the Colossus JP Strat Guide/Artbook - has concept art, in excellent condition. - $30.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Special Edition Blu-ray (released in Japan, compatible with NA Blu-ray players, has Eng. audio) - $35

All prices include shipping if you're in the U.S.. If you're interested in more than one item then I can offer a discount. Full images of each item can be seen at their individual links.

If you're interested then please let me know with a reasonable offer. Also looking to trade any of the items above for an Elgato HD 60 cap device and/or Shadow of Mordor PS4.

I will be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard.
I have 5 positive feedback on GAF thus far (1,2,3,4, 5) so I'm a legit seller.

Prefer PayPal payment. Send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions and I will reply when I can.

I got some digital movie codes for sale. Asking $3.50 each (unless noted). All are UltraViolet codes unless noted:

007 Skyfall
American Pie*
Batman Begins*
Casper
Cloud Atlas
Djando Unchained
Dragon Tattoo*
Dredd*
Horrible Bosses*
Inception (iTunes) - $2.50
Last Stand (iTunes + UV)
Lawless
Looper
Man of Steel
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol*
Pacific Rim
Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $15
The Amazing Spiderman*
The Big Lebowski*
The Dark Knight Rises
The Dark Knight*
The Fast and the Furious
The Great Gatsby
The Wolverine
Total Recall
Transformers: Age of Extinction

*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

Also Steam gifts:

7 Days to Die - $10
TF2 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key x5 - $2.40 each (or trade me a game :eek:)

Asking for PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)

WANTS:
PayPal
Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX (JPN) for PS3

KiDdYoNe

WTS: Steam Gifts, all region free, very limited stock:

Divinity: Original Sin - $22
Transistor - $5
Costume Quest 2 - $8
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - $10
The Banner Saga - $7
The Stanley Parable - $7
Prison Architect - $5
Octodad: Dadliest Catch - $5
Planetary Annihilation - $5
Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition - $10
The Legend of Korra - $9
The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt - $30

dmix90

WTS
PRICE LIST - there are few google forms including MAKE A REQUEST and MAKE AN ORDER + more detailed info about each gift.
Don't forget that you can use search function( CTRL + F )
If i confused some numbers or screwed somewhere else please let me know :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask via steam, pm or skype also there is a FAQ document.

Feel free to join my steam group.

! All listed games/software(in this post) are region free and available in multiple languages(you can see full list at store page for each item)
! If you see pre-purchase bonuses on store page you will receive them as well

Type: Steam Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Dungeon Defenders II - 3 copies left

Price: $7.99
  • Viscera Cleanup Detail - 2 copies left

Price: $3.49
Type: GOG Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • The Witcher Adventure Game

Price: $6.99
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $15.99
  • Pillars of Eternity

Price: $19.99, $24.99(Champion Edition)
  • Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms

Price: $13.99
  • Lumino City

Price: $9.99
  • This War of Mine

Price: $11.99
  • Dead State

Price: $9.99
  • Dreamfall Chapters

Price: $13.99
  • Age of Wonders 3

• Wasteland 2

• The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Price: $11.99

Contact me on , or
Note: if I did not respond to your message within 8 hours, there is a high chance that i am not received the message, please send again, contact me on steam or use google forms.

* - sale price

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

Czarcasm

PSN:
Borderlands 2 (Vita)

Steam:
Bastion
Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC
Cave Story+
Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
Men of War
Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY
Men of War: Red Tide
Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel (Bundle)
Saints Row: The Third
Scribblenauts Unlimited
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb
SEGA Genesis Classics Series 1
SEGA Genesis Classics Series 2
SEGA Genesis Classics Series 3
SEGA Genesis Classics Series 4

Street Fighter IV Fightstick USB/Xbox 360. It's barely used and still in the box. The box is in ok condition. The stick itself has barely used and functions without issue.

Asking $80 with free shipping to continental U.S. Payment via PayPal gift. I've sold things over the years on here always with great feedback. Feel free to search my post history. Pm me if interested or an offer.

Have: $25 iTunes Gift Card (US iTunes Store)

Want: $25 Amazon Gift Card

This is my first time using this thread. Just send me a PM if you are interested.

WTS

Xbox Day One Edition
14922742082_6a14333857_b.jpg

1x Day One Console
1x Day One controller
$280 OBO

Kinect 2.0
$100 USD

12-month Xbox Live Gold membership w/ exclusive Shadow Jago character for Killer Instinct (Some special day one XBL card)
$45 USD

The consoles been used maybe twice in the time I've owned it, still in near perfect condition.

Doesn't come with Ryse lol, already sold that off.

Destiny PS4 Hard Copy

739892_10151957599876803_495503936_o-610x770.jpg

$30 shipped

Reposting:

WTS

Looking to sell the last of my comics trade paperback collection in one fell swoop, all in very good to like new condition:

TPBs.jpg

Includes:

Astonishing X-Men Vols 1-4
The Walking Dead Vols 1-4
Powers Vols 1-5
Batman - Dark Victory
Spider-Man Death of the Stacys
Avengers Legends

Looking for $50 via paypal, including shipping. Also would be willing to trade for select Xbox One games (new or used, either is ok): GTAV, Lords of the Fallen, Far Cry 4, or Alien Isolation.

Additional pictures available upon request, thanks.

Reposting/updating my earlier post.

WTS Sony a5000 camera - $275 + Shipping

Excellent camera, has the same sized (so basically quality) sensor as a very large majority of DSLRs, but is about the size of a compact camera. Has interchangeable lenses using the E Mount, and inexpensive adapters can give it a lot of versatility. Will include the 16-50mm kit lens, box, and the strap. Camera has no dust on the sensor, is in nearly new condition, and has had a screen protector on the display its whole life.

ibaNh5fQqWJXFi.jpg

Photo taken with phone, not camera lawl

Here are some sample photos! All of these photos were taken with the kit lens, which is included!

Zareka

Quick question: are there any rules against selling Steam/GOG keys? I have a ton that I don't need and I just need enough for a month of FFXIV, but not if it's breaking any rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom